Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:06:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre ALPHA] BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC PERMISSIONLESS ALTCOIN FEDERATION NETWORK  (Read 16005 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 01:04:26 AM

interesting
focus on POS communities first (most likely to utilize chat or perhaps an API dashboard feature)
sure a few POW will join too

POW?
POS?

What happen when an altcoin finished its mining stage?

What happen here could be the missing links and the answers for any altcoins, (including those altcoins in that stage, wishing to stay viable).  

Hope the works here will get into gear soon. Cheesy

Thank you very much i think you are right. It in my opinion, its whats missing, to make Altcoins, to be one single market.
We are already working,. For now mainly on building the Company, that will provide funding and will hire new developers.
The company wants to build some solutions upon Federated Blockchains and therefore is interested in the progress of the project.
Everything is moving smooth, but to be clear, this project will not finish in a few month, it can easily need a year to release its first version.

Read here: http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/component/content/article/uncategorised/our-sponsor-and-my-company

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 11:56:51 AM

FEDERATED BLOCKCHAINS MENTIONED IN THE NEWS

Europecoin, Triple Profit Mix: Solomining, Compound Interest, Term Deposit

http://goo.gl/h08e9B

have fun
Matthias Grin

Norfolk

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:18:53 AM

will GRS (GroestlCoin) Will join?
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 03:05:43 AM

will GRS (GroestlCoin) Will join?

Maybe Wink lets see ....

Things are currently in the move.

There will  be some new announcements in the next few days,
a new Paper will show the direction, its ready to publish.
I am just finishing the negotiations to make sure, i am sharing the right details.
Watch out!

have fun
Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 03:28:32 PM

Stay crazy be Epic

Negotiations are going on today, but see a preview here!

IN ONE HOUR!

have fun Grin
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:50:44 PM

SO HERE WE ARE ..

A Federated-Blockchains-a-like Altoin, Bitcoin to Anything Paymentgateway
with cross Social Media integration and Internet-of-Things Servicebus
as a first step towards "Federated Blockchains"

You can see this Solution as an outcome of my way to "Federated Blockchains" enlightenment.
While having tryed to find developers, to engage for "Federated Blockchain", i already worked on a "Plan B" to achieve my goals.
Now i have discovered and tested the tools, that are enabling me, to get it done.
I am a fan of doing big things in  steps, by achieving a first function and then to use it,
to leverage the next step.So, my friends, I'm slowly back into coding, lets see how it goes.

So lets start over again step by step,

breaking the goal down in many easy tasks of research-learn-do.
I have to get a bit more patient, but i started this, to see it happening soon. Fast Forward!

From here it will be helpful, to know the Federated Blockchains Whitepaper, to be able to understand and see the whole vision,
but because of the breaking down of the concept into achievement steps, you will still be able to understand the road and the product,
without knowing the paper.

When planning our new gateway sytem,

it is a good idea, to remember our Federated Blockchains Paper, because the gateway should be developed with this Paper in mind, to be efficient.
So our Gateway should be able to be used as a Federated Blockchains component later. And it doesn't harm, if it would sport some more featured, we will need then.
So lets reconsider Federated Blockchains and break it down to its components and then lets ad two months of additional thought process, I had:

Servicebus

with these Base APPS
(APPS are  Coins, Blockchains, Service, IoT Devices, Point-of-Sales Devices, exchanges, converters ...)

- Cross APPs payment, broken down into SERVICES, CONVERTERS, PLUGINS  (Coins are also APPS)

- Cross RPC communication protocols (broken down into PLUGINS, CONVERTERS, SERVERS)

- Cross Coin/Payment/Device IoT servicebus (BROKE DOWN AS IoT-standart defines)

Communicationbus

- Cross Wallet/Service encapsulated User Communication

- Social Network API receivers

- Third Party Payment Processors receivers

- Blockchain receivers and APIs to share functions and data

Now Back to our Payment system.

Now some words to what i am intending to build and which technology to use.

In the coming years there will be a point, where we will not differentiate among ioT, apps or even users any more.
There will be just command~, data~ and validation pipes with endpoints and everything will just be an app.

For the first step, i would like to build a payment gateway provider with
ioT standart compliant servicebus, social media~, app-chains~ and third-party (payment providers, APIs ...) integration.
(They will per dedault integrate into each other anyway in the coming years).

I have choosen to use lavarel as a base  framework.

... and guess what: I have a first running (alpha state) system on my test system.

It has already all the features I have hoped to achieve,
except of the last mile to Fiat, because this has to be made with a contractor. So i am currently working on some extra features.
One is also ready (but alpha),
its the integration into following services:

23andme, 37Signals, 500px, AngelList, App.net, Asana, Bit.ly, Box, Buffer, CampaignMonitor, Cheddar, Coinbase,
ConstantContact, Coursera, Dailymile, Dailymotion, Deezer, deviantART, DigitalOcean, Discord, Disqus, Douban, Dribbble, Dropbox, Envato, Etsy, Eventbrite, Everyplay,
EyeEm, Fitbit, Flickr, Foursquare, GitLab, Goodreads, Google+, Heroku, Hitbox, Human API, Imgur, Instagram, Jawbone, Jira, Kakao, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Medium, Meetup,
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Live, Mixcloud, Moves, Naver, Paymill, PayPal, PayPal Sandbox, Pinterest, Podio, Pushbullet, QQ, Rdio, Readability, Reddit, RunKeeper,
SalesForce, Slack, SoundCloud, SharePoint, Spotify, StackExchange, Steam, StockTwits, Strava, Stripe, Trello, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Uber, Venmo, VersionOne, Vimeo,
VKontakte, Weibo, Weixin, Weixin Web, WordPress, Xing, xREL, Yahoo, Yammer, Yandex, YouTube, Zendesk.

At the moment I am working on an IoT Standard Compliant Service Bus and on an integration with a new partner:
We are planning and discussing the joined development and integrating the ...... to be continued after Negotiations

have fun
Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:47:54 PM

Hello all!

I've been very busy lately, but just dropping by to check on things here.

Wanted to also let you know, Matthias...

BURST and QORA have the tech you're needing for cross-chain communications and value transfer. Services and value from each coin can soon be used on each other.

We are developing what we're calling a 'decentralized trade portal' which will have the above ability and more.

It will by default support BTC, LTC, and any other coin developed with newer bitcoin core. It will support BURST/QORA and any coins that have our Smart Contract system as well.

Let me know if you're interested in talking with the developer about this, and/or I could provide you with some more information as well. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:29:46 AM

Hello all!

I've been very busy lately, but just dropping by to check on things here.

Wanted to also let you know, Matthias...

BURST and QORA have the tech you're needing for cross-chain communications and value transfer. Services and value from each coin can soon be used on each other.

We are developing what we're calling a 'decentralized trade portal' which will have the above ability and more.

It will by default support BTC, LTC, and any other coin developed with newer bitcoin core. It will support BURST/QORA and any coins that have our Smart Contract system as well.

Let me know if you're interested in talking with the developer about this, and/or I could provide you with some more information as well. Thanks!

Sounds very nice, so we are in a lucky position, just having upgraded to the newest Bitcoin Core by switching to HODL Mining and Term Deposit.

Now some words to the big picture. I am delighted, its quite  amazing that we both, after having been busy, pushing our visions, are now realizing again,
we are still on the same road and have independently progressed in a way, that we both are able, to add value to each other. Quite effective ...
I am thrilled to have a (skype ?) meeting with you and our Developers and to join our efforts.
Things are getting more and more fun nowadays Grin

I'll send you a PM with some deeper informations tomorrow

have fun
excited, Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 03:50:47 PM

here is some news:

We will have a  meeting/confence (in person) with
Europecoin, Energycoin Foundation, Internet of Coins, Robert de Groot, Joachim de Koning, Federated Blockchains , bitcoin-treff and more

To discuss stepping forward with joined effords in Payment, Energy, Internet of Things and Local Exchange

have fun
Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 09:13:38 PM

PROGRESS ITS STARTING TO HAPPEN

26.10. real life meeting with

Internet-of-Coins, Energycoin Foundation, Gamecredits, Europecoin, Bitsend, Federated Blockchains, Bitcoin-Treff
in my "headquarter" in Bochum, Germany for IoT, payment and yet still secret project planning.

Conference was great, so much competence, so much work already done
more when everything hat been organized and we have finished configuring our Team

have fun
Matthias  Grin

P.S. do not miss to also have a look at our EUROPECOIN project:

we are launching on www.bitcoin-treff.de with Europecoin and Bitsend next week,
are coming up with an international version two weeks later, with marketing support from
MEGAUPLOAD MARKETING MEMBER Hypercube Studios, Coinmarketcap, Altcointoday and much more:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg16637331#msg16637331

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg16677470#msg16677470

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 08:08:44 AM

great stuff going on
keep in mind how much work matthias is doing simultan the little
typo is minor mistake  DTM Foundatio should have been

DMD Diamond Foundation
but everyone following the project knows that we full support it

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 08:17:25 AM

great stuff going on regarding Federated Blockchains and cooperation to bring crypto towards europe peoples
DMD Diamond Foundation full support it

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 06:52:42 AM

great stuff going on regarding Federated Blockchains and cooperation to bring crypto towards europe peoples
DMD Diamond Foundation full support it

While attending the 2016 GRID TALKS at the EUROPECOIN headquarter in Bochum, Germany, we took the chance,
to sit down with Joachim de Koning. (Internet of Coins)
We  both already had discovered the similarities of our ideas and of our views, how to achieve things for the crypto movement.
This meeting, gave us the possibility, to get to know each other face to face and to set the path for a future as one Team.

You can see the FEDERATED BLOCKCHAINS as a "human API" for coin-teams and users, to access the "Internet of Coins" technology.

You will see much more news here, than you did before. First we will, step by step, get more specific about our plans for the future
and about the structure of the project as a  whole, during the next few weeks.
After having set up new team structures with Joachim and Robert, you will see us quickly prepare,
to get the first ALPHA launch out here within the next 6/7 month.

The show will start in 10 days with a "Call-for-Coins",  to get a professional style communication with active Coin-Teams up and running.

Watch us and have fun
excited Matthias
Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 02:55:47 AM

we are preparing a closed pre ALPHA,

The coin maintainers info-circle will give you the opportunity, to get early, first hand informations about the project and will give you the chance,
to get engaged as one of the first movers, for example, through taking part on internal test programs.

How to increase the chance to get involved.
If we ask you, to take part or receive internal informations, our choice will be guided by trust.
There are some ways, you can influence our decision, by using the tools, we are providing.

1) Give us an insight, who we are dealing with, by filling this form with useful informations,
2) Maintain a proper user profile here and engage with the community
3) Use the Blog, ("Planet") to publish news about your project and your work for your coin.

Every feature of this platform is voluntary, free and is also a great chance for you, to increase your visibility

join by visiting:
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/

and press "ADD TEAM"

have fun
Matthias  Wink

EDIT: this ANN is freaking outdated, i will take care of it tomorrow.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 06:06:48 PM

ANN updated
have fun
Matthias  Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 12:35:18 PM

DMD Diamond be part of the party! Side by side with ERC Europecoin and BSD Bitsend
Great news from http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/ and http://www.internetofcoins.org/

You can take me literally, its 70% feature complete (plus things i wasn't even imagining myself),
You will see a revolution. I wouldn't be that bold, if the credit was belonging  to me.
The team is currently working in full time and we are heading towards the promised closed alpha testnet.

Active coin maintainers may join on our Federated Blockchains server.
Together, with Europecoin, Bitsend, DIAMOND Foundation and others, we will test the first existing
blockchain agnostic federation protocol for apps and services, that will give more than ethereum like features to any connected altcoin.
Credit goes to the fabulous "Internet of Coins" team, that has worked on this innovation since two years.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 06:21:18 AM

DEVELOPMENT THREAD CLOSED, PREPARING FOR ALPHA TESTNET

NEW THREAD HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692720.new#new

thank you
Matthias  Wink