Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [pre ALPHA] BLOCKCHAIN AGNOSTIC PERMISSIONLESS ALTCOIN FEDERATION NETWORK  (Read 16005 times)
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 12:57:18 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2016, 06:05:32 PM by szenekonzept

Not many projects at this size, are self funding. While the "Internet of Coins" team is run by crypto-enthusiastic engineers,
the "Federated Blockchains" project has been the brainchild of Europecoin maintainer Matthias.
Now these two organisations have been fusing their efforts together.

We met face to face during the Grit-Talks 2016 at the Europecoin office in Bochum (Germany), to set a path for the future.

We are about close, to release our "decentralized, permission-less, chain-agnostic service protocol".

This new network service layer, is capable, to do cross-chain/cross-coin transactions and bank-transfers and can also provide applications and services
for ANY existing coin without border, without authentication and without coding..

Federated Blockchains starts organizing public communications, code is about to be 70% feature complete and
we are calling for active coin developers, to apply for a first, closed pre alpha test run, that will start in a few month.

You can apply as a tester team her:
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/

other links
http://www.internetofcoins.org
http://www.europecoin.eu.org

INITIAL DRAFT (outdated, just for the record)

VIST OUR WEBSITE FOR MOST RECENT DEVELOPMENTS

A COLLABORATIVE INITIATIVE TO BUILD A PLUGIN AND CULTURE
OF FEDERATED BLOCKCHAINS AND COMMUNITYS

DOWNLOAD THIS

& visit our

WEBSITE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

25.06.2016, Bochum
Matthias Klees, Europecoin

1.1 Preamble

We, the altcoin community are not only mass-innovating in currency finance and technology, we are, wanted or unwanted, experimenting with something much more explosive: We are experimenting with social impact.
We should never underestimate the longterm consequences of our action.
In that regard its good to spend some thoughts about the impact of current developments and maybe rethink some of them. With Bitcoin we got a tool, that gives hope to humanity. But the size of its impact will be a sum of our actions, to move towards strengthening Bitcoins policy, instead of undermining it from inside. The only group that is capable to destroy or minimize its liberating potential, is not banks, nor government, its us.
We are a hype driven society and we shouldn't bother, we are what we are.  We love excitement, like the one, we feel, when we talk about “Coin 2.0” innovations. And sometimes we forget about some implications. Bitcoin is constructed in a way, to lower barriers and to strengthen freedom of choice, as well, as taking responsibility for our own decisions. Bitcoin is very paranoid, when it comes to those values, for a reason. If you don't care about them, freedom declines, but barriers grow.
And we already built some barriers, even by building more Coins, then just Bitcoin. But some barriers are worth the risk, if they are temporary. If we are aware of that, we should not risk, to build another barrier, before we solved that one and united altcoins in the only way, it could serve our humanity:
By following the path of Bitcoin.
So when talking about Coin 2.0, we should not add another layer, that requires permission. Or we are entering a slow process, where those among us, who would like to replace the banks with themselves, instead of liberating anyone, will begin to shift the boundarie and  take control. If you think this could not happen anymore, you did  the first step to disprove yourself.  

1.2. Description
On the first look it seems as it doesn't do anything else but adding an ethereum like layer.  But the key comes from two very significant details:

1.2.1 Unification of API Interfaces
It does this job for ANY Coin in a unified manner at the same time in one big network. And it does it via a plugin, that doesn't require users of any altcoin (or Bitcoin), to depend on their coin being “added to a network”.
They can just decide to plug into our ecosystem on their own, without any help or interaction, by configuring the plugin towards his RPC interface.
Total user-control, absolutely permisssionless.

1.2.2 Hierarchical Unification
Second difference is that coins and apps and services are not different layers or entities any more. You can connect coins to services, coins to coins or add
any already existing service, that may exist on other coins blockchains, or networks, to our servicelayer, in one unified manner.
Coins are services in the same way, as apps are services,
like in HTML5: EVERYTHING IS AN APP.

2. Federation
My ideas about borderless networking among chains, made me, to begin thinking about unification among altcoins and services. A few years  ago, Google came up with a product named “WAVE” by publishing a “Federation Protocol” for cross-company intranet collaboration on projects. I was excited.
Short before going public they shut down the project and deleted everything.
I never forgot about this idea. I realized, PURE UNIFICATION is not the exact best approach, because our diversity, is what makes us great.
But back to altcoins, bringing exchange, collaboration among chains, communities and services as close as possible, is the way.

I first had problems to imagine the right solution, until I managed to drop some useless paradigms.

I dropped the idea, I am thinking about a new blockchain
I began to think more about P2P and decentralization
I dropped to think about trust
I began to think about trustless security
I dropped to think about functions
I began to understand everything has to be an app

I also had to get to the point of getting aware, that I am not searching for a new technology, but for a solution. Bitcoin is one of the most mind blowing ideas and its assembled only with technologies, that already existed. The only thing, Satoshi did and wanted to do, is to solve a problem.
When I came to that point, there wasn't much left, that could not be possible with the technology, we already have.

3. The Network

There are networks in the process of being made, but they are bind to a coin, like Ethereum, where others CAN take part (even other coins) but not without using Ether in some way. Or even worse approaches, where other coins need permission to take part. If we stop trying to think in boundaries and stop trying   to ensure, we are getting a share out of something, only then its possible, to get a decentralized chainagnostic network standart. (DCNS)

If we want to solve this problem in the Bitcoin way, there are some principles, we have to take into account. The solution must be decentralized, accessible without permission, trustless and opensource. These are not only principles, but values, that are representing the blueprint for a better world.

So lets cook! After all these thoughts, the are not much elements left, that are representing a problem, that isn't solvable:

decentralized network servicebus

trustless transformation of the differences among endpoints

do not touch the core of any coin

a seperated protocol for sharing, communication and internet like activities.

A validation chain for multisig and smartcontracting capabilities

4. And now lets boil it down

I am just an ex-programmer and I lost most of my skills ages ago.
But i learned to identify software and snippets that are already existing
and that are representing functions, we could use or learn from:

4.1 In-wallet plugin-to-coin communication
There is the RPC interface, most Bitcoin based altcoins share in common.
We know, they can be used universally, because blockexplorers and others
do so. They do not need a rewrite of the whole blockexplorer, they just need
some configurations and the deamon. Lets call it „RPC to service converter“

4.2 „RPC to service converter“ to service
Its already present in Openbazaar. Lets say Openbazaar is yet another
service, its connectivity could also be rewritten to plug in other services.
I am not sure, but if I understood its code correctly, even this is already there.
Lets call this „service api“

4.3 services to connect coins, making payments universally

There is Shapeshift and others, based on open source software. From
regulation standpoint, interchanging crypto currencies, is the most sensible
part, depending on countries. But there are already first decentralized
exchanges. An automated, Shapeshift like, decentralized function based
on those exchanges, could do the job.
Lets call this „excange daemon“

4.4 communication and internet like services
They are all there, thanks to our ever innovating altcoin community,.But
because of lag of collaboration and ever growing competition, they are
seperated in countless single-featured coins, there is no shortage of code.
This, lets call it „communication chat and sharing module“, has to be
encapsuled and seperared from the rest of the functionalities for security
reasons.

4.5 service time token
A unified generic blockchain based multisig validation and floodprotection modul.

5. Federation in general
Federation (as it should be) is a social structure, that gives every member the
freedom and the space, to preserve its own uniqueness, sovereignty and
identity. It brings communities as close together as possible, to enable
collaboration and to celebrate diversity …. and it should be scripted

6.  An attempt to visualize my thoughts

7. Federated Blockchains Initiative

This is my draft, to get the ball rolling. It is made while hundreds of highly
skilled people are having thoughts, not different or even better then me,
like the ever innovating guys from Diamond Foundation and Bitsend and
many more.
In fact, my draft wouldn't make any sense, without knowing, there are friends,
much more skilled than me, to get this to the next level.
I am looking forward to discuss and alter this draft together and to learn form
these great partners and YOU, as much, as i can.
The more of my thoughts are getting replaced by better approaches,
the better for us all.

8. Members and Membership

Already in with their developments resources, are Diamond Foundation, Bitsend and two independent developers.
Everybody, who would like to influence this project and contribute, please PM me, i will take care of you.
IF you are just curious and like to attend our meetings, you are welcome to. Just let me know.
We are completely open to anyone ... as long as we can handle it.
But anyway, there is no need to "be in" to enjoy the benefits of the network,
because as described, everybody can just plug into the network, without asking anybody, its REALLY permission-less!
If there is something to know (for example API standards, commands, interfaces ....),
we will publish EVERYTHING we do and EVERYTHING we know in realtime. And we are always happy to help.

9. Kickstart Roadmap

Now after having published our first draft, we are now using the next ten days, to let everybody, know and to
give everybody the time to wrap his mind around this and to get some opinions.
After these ten days, we will introduce our new project management platform and we will make an appointment for a first online meeting.
In this online meeting we will answer open questions and we will try to get an overview, about who likes to work with us and  witch skills are available.
Depending on scale we will possibly try to outline a first take on jobs, positions, reposibilities in terms of the project planning.
During the startup periode, we would like to have a meeting like this once a week.

10. FUNDING

We do not collect, crowdfund or issue any funding. Every founding member of this project,
has a well functioning business and we are not dependent on earning with crypto.
If we are deciding to earn some funds, we will do it in the old-fashioned way and will do some work.

lets collaborate,  lets federate, lets liberate

with help, inspiration, and contributions by
The Diamond Foundation and Bitsend

PRESS:
http://bitcoingarden.tk/plugin-culture-federated-blockchains/#comment-30666

thank you for your time and interest,
Matthias  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 01:14:50 PM

So is this at all like the jl777 supernet? Supernet.org
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 01:19:53 PM

So is this at all like the jl777 supernet? Supernet.org

as i understand no, because of these details, that are, as far as i know, unique in this combination
(but maybe i misunderstand the functionality of supernet or others) :

1.2.1 Unification of API Interfaces
It does this job for ANY Coin in a unified manner at the same time in one big network. And it does it via a plugin, that doesn't require users of any altcoin (or Bitcoin), to depend on their coin being “added to a network”.
They can just decide to plug into our ecosystem on their own, without any help or interaction, (even without the permission of their own blockchain) by configuring the plugin towards their RPC interface.
Total user-control, absolutely permisssionless.

1.2.2 Hierarchical Unification
Second difference is that coins and apps and services are not different layers or entities any more. You can connect coins to services, coins to coins or add
any already existing service, that may exist on other coins blockchains, or networks, to our servicelayer, in one unified manner.
Coins are services in the same way, as apps are services,
like in HTML5: EVERYTHING IS AN APP.

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 10:34:22 PM

point 8,9,10 added with informations on
memberships, a roadmap of the next two three steps and some words about funding.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 06:08:26 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2016, 07:37:57 PM by cryptonit

i think this is the most important part:

10. FUNDING

We do not collect, crowdfund or issue any funding. Every founding member of this project,
has a well functioning business and we are not dependent on earning with crypto.
If we are deciding to earn some funds, we will do it in the old-fashioned way and will do some w

this means everyone can be sure that not greed is behind this

noone did fund and control TCP/IP or HTTP or IPsec

we want to follow that path and create something everyone can use and no one have to pay for

nothing less than a backbone to connect independent coin networks and service platforms is the goal

still even if the goal is clear the path to reach is is unclear

thats why its called initative and not solution

we want to create together a vehicle that allow us reach the goal

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 04:51:53 AM

Yes and it will help propelling innovation even much faster.
Currently every Altcoin, is developing features for its own Chain.
Even when somebody is porting the feature, they are mostly remaining two separated island.
On Federated Blockchains, a coin just needs to join/connect to our network to immediately
act as an app and as an app-provider. This "RPC to service converter" (white-paper chapter 4.2),
will get regular upgrades, to stay up to date with as many RPC commands as possible.
Given i assume the speed of innovations will keep speeding up for quite some time in crypto,
i am thinking of a function, to pull new APIcalls in a similar way, like male-ware scanners are fetching their definitions.

have fun
Matthias    Smiley

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:09:18 AM

interesting
focus on POS communities first (most likely to utilize chat or perhaps an API dashboard feature)
sure a few POW will join too

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

interesting
focus on POS communities first (most likely to utilize chat or perhaps an API dashboard feature)

thank you for thinking about our project,

yes, a bitcoin has to engage in long codreviews and has to be much more careful, than we have to.
(that's why we have this "inovation"  job, we are the test-animals Grin )
Anyway main goal and concept is to manage, not to have to focus anyone, because they can join permissionless, without our help.
This project will also not provide a range of function except the communication and the API Framework
(converting, multisig, smartcontracting base commands, floodprotection-timechain, and the plugin API ...)
because everything else has to be an app.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 11:11:01 PM

O.K. 80 personal invitations are out now,
but because its a public invitation here is zhe txt.
If you are interested please contact me.
In ten days i will make an appointment for our first meeting then.
At the moment there ha nine Teams joint so far.

Here is the invitation:

Hy, all,
most of you will already Knowi me, but just in case: I'm Matthias Klees, working in the "Altcoin-Recycling" community :-)
I am running two more commpanys wich are szenekonzept.de (my main business, Internetmarketing, since 11 years)
and as co-funding investor staisybit.com. Whenever you wish to contact me, you are welcome you will find all my data in the footer of this mail.

I am currenty organizing some resources, interested helpers and more, to get the Idea of federated blockchains done.
If you don't know, what i am talking about, please stop reading this mail and downoad (pdf):

http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources-2/press-info?download=36:federated-blockchains

or read it on Bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1456407.0

If you still have question, feel free to ask.
because this mail is an invitation to take part on our jouney in whatever way you would like to do.
If you are interested to join us, please give me a short answer, just for planning purposes
More about a first roadmap and your role,read below.

Members and Membership

There is no real membership defined yet, and we will keep it like this for a while, so for now there is no commitment required to join us.
Mostly you can see us as a Discussiongroup. Some of us are alrerady working with their developments resources, like Diamond Foundation,
Bitsend and two independent developers, but anything voluntary.

Everybody, who would like to influence this project and contribute, please PM me, i will take care of you.
IF you are just curious and like to attend our meetings, you are welcome to. Just let me know.
We are completely open to anyone ... as long as we can handle it.
But anyway, there is no need to "be in" to enjoy the benefits of the network,
because as described, everybody can just plug into the network, without asking anybody, its REALLY permission-less!
If there is something to know (for example API standards, commands, interfaces ....),
we will publish EVERYTHING we do and EVERYTHING we know in realtime. And we are always happy to help.

Kickstart Roadmap

Now after having published our first draft, we are using the next ten days, to let everybody, know and to
give everybody the time to wrap his mind around this and to get some opinions. (this mail is part of doing that)#

After these ten days, we will introduce our new project management platform and we will make an appointment for a first online meeting.
In this online meeting we will answer open questions and we will try to get an overview, about who likes to work with us and  witch skills are available.

Depending on scale we will possibly try to outline a first take on jobs, positions, reposibilities in terms of the project planning.
During the startup periode, we would like to have a meeting like this once a week.

FUNDING

If we are deciding to earn some funds, we will do it in the old-fashioned way and will do some work.

lets collaborate,  lets federate, lets liberate

with help, inspiration, and contributions by
The Diamond Foundation and Bitsend

find my contact details here:
http://www.szenekonzept.de/kontakt-matthias-klees

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:41:23 AM

nice shared it in DMD thread

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:06:50 AM

nice shared it in DMD thread

thank you very much, i think we on the right path,
i will keep spreading now till Monday in a week (23.5)
We will make an appointment, then for a (regular) meeting and
get this thing  going.

my list of responses looks good, many skilled, friendly persons
if only half of them, share our vision and stay active,
we are fine. And its still growing....

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:43:11 PM

Excellent, bout time somebody got the ball rollin. Hell yeah!
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:45:44 PM

Hello,

this is a good long term project and i think that has potential.

Best Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:28:12 PM

This will be great. I am completely in on this.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 12:11:28 AM

WOW

EUROPECOIN
BITSEND
TRANSFERCOIN
DMDCOIN

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:54:44 AM

Count me in for Flycoin. Looks amazing!!!!!! Finally someone stepped up and created what crypto needs!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 02:15:50 AM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT

THERE WILL BE A NEW WEBSITE AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
ONLINE TONIGHT.

excited  Grin
Matthias

P.S. Welcome everybody, nice to have you in.

adding Transfercoin to the list .... and counting

missed anybody? Just post here to join!

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:15:56 AM

Yes, Crestington of Paycon. Great friend and honest as the day is long!!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 11:36:09 AM

looks good thumbs up

tehdos

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:28:41 PM

i saw rumor that noble is going with this is this true? cool project idea. i like the idea of making comunity based coins work together and a blockchain platform to facilitate moves together maybbe
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:41:33 PM

i saw rumor that noble is going with this is this true? cool project idea. i like the idea of making comunity based coins work together and a blockchain platform to facilitate moves together maybbe

Yes i invited him, i have no answer yet, but i know, he is busy, he may post a quick statement here to officially join.

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:43:14 PM

Yes, Crestington of Paycon. Great friend and honest as the day is long!!!

Vegas

I know him, he is very welcome, he may post here to join

thank you for spreading, vegas Smiley
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 03:52:16 PM

Thinks are (amazingly) accelerating.

So to make sure this isn't getting lost:

I'd like to make everybody aware, that though i invited some or am welcoming some,
YOU are part of the decision in the same way, like me. I just stepped forward, to get the ball rolling.
If anybody of you should have any thought or concern at any time, just raise your voice,
it has the same weight as mine.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 05:39:00 PM

i strong hope so
i know rofo would for sure but he focus on NOXT
the problem is noble is managed i think now by eagleflies so u need to get in touch with him

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 06:02:59 PM

i strong hope so
i know rofo would for sure but he focus on NOXT
the problem is noble is managed i think now by eagleflies so u need to get in touch with him

ah yes my invite has been sent to rofo, i don't know eaglefile, but if one of you like to
invite him, because you think its a good idea, he is, as i said, very welcome.
@cryptonite you know best, i guess

have fun
Matthias Smiley

SuperBURST

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:47:54 AM

Very well done guys, was just wondering if BURST will be part of this too?
Thanks 
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 12:58:24 PM

Very well done guys, was just wondering if BURST will be part of this too?
Thanks  

Of course, they are very welcome, if they post here, that they wish to contribute.
But let me make clear something important. Just to prevent some misconception.
This thread collects CONTRIBUTORS!!

Why just contributors and not those, who will benefit from this project?
Its dead simple, there is no sense to collect projects, that benefit, because EVERY PROJECT OUT THERE will benefit in the same way.
There are no boundary's between those,who "are in" and those, who  "are out".
There is no one, who "is out". YOU ARE ALL ALREADY IN, in that sense. That's what this software is all about.

Advantage: we are about to embrace a comeback of collective thinking among altcoins, rather then a competitive monoculture against each other.
Competition is good, but not, if it's the only driver, we have, because there is more.
"Disadvantage": it doesn't give you a head-start for "being in", nor you will be able, to buy into an "advantage" that makes your price explode.

But contributing WILL give you a special place in this story by nature, as a valuable member of a bigger, better, successful society.
BURST is like any project, welcome to join here and to contribute and when this software has been done,
its welcome to benefit without the need of any effort, just like any other coin, service or app.
If you are new to this and didn't understand, what i am talking about, its time to READ THE PAPER NOW.

PRESS TO DOWNLOAD IT:

have fun
Matthias  Wink

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:18:31 PM

im in contact  with crowetic from burst
they made a year ago already burst <-> quora cross chain transactions a valuable learning experience in a similar area

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:51:47 PM

they made a year ago already burst <-> quora cross chain transactions a valuable learning experience in a similar area

Yes, that is what i think, nice project. I would be happy to have them in.

To make sure:
Don't read between the lines. My welcome is a true welcome.
My explanation is meant to address the nature of this project and to be clear of what to expect from it.
There is no limitation for anybody

i am honoured to see you all here
Matthias Smiley

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 05:52:27 PM

To make sure:
My explanation is meant to address the nature of this project and to be clear of what to expect from it.

Matthias Smiley

Hello everyone. I'm currently bringing the idea up to my team, as we make decisions together, however, I will say that I like the idea, will need to read up on it a bit more, but as long as it allows us to retain our individuality, and continue the direction we had been planning on regardless, I see no reason why we shouldn't be a part of this, it's overall in line with my ideas of merging all the good coin's communities to have a more united front. So overall, great idea, and as I said I'm providing this information to the team so that we can make a decision as to whether to jump in.

I will make sure to put my vote toward a yes, as it seems retaining our direction should be no problem whatsoever were we to join.

Happy to see things like this, and I'll be back to you with a reply as soon as my team and I have discussed things, we never make decisions in a singular manner. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 06:39:27 PM

To make sure:

Matthias Smiley

Hello everyone. I'm currently bringing the idea up to my team, as we make decisions together, however, I will say that I like the idea, will need to read up on it a bit more, but as long as it allows us to retain our individuality, and continue the direction we had been planning on regardless, I see no reason why we shouldn't be a part of this, it's overall in line with my ideas of merging all the good coin's communities to have a more united front. So overall, great idea, and as I said I'm providing this information to the team so that we can make a decision as to whether to jump in.

I will make sure to put my vote toward a yes, as it seems retaining our direction should be no problem whatsoever were we to join.

Happy to see things like this, and I'll be back to you with a reply as soon as my team and I have discussed things, we never make decisions in a singular manner. Smiley

Thank you, great, i can read in your words, we are on the same boat,

(quote from whitepaper)

5. Federation in general

so i am looking forward your community’s decisions and to the opportunity to welcome you as another activist.[/size]

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:59:41 PM

im in contact  with crowetic from burst

To make sure:

Matthias Smiley

(quote from whitepaper)

5. Federation in general

so i am looking forward your community’s decisions and to the opportunity to welcome you as another activist.[/size]

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Thank you! One thing my dev team is asking for, is some more information on the tech side, if you've got a white paper, or the beginnings of one, that would be great! Or even just some more tech details on how exactly the plugin will work, etc. Infographics are cool, but my team is looking for a bit more tech details so we can make an accurate decision.

You can PM it to me if you'd like.

I would also like to know, how long you've been working on this, and if there are any active alphas running? Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:40:30 PM

To make sure:

Matthias Smiley

(quote from whitepaper)

5. Federation in general

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

Thank you! One thing my dev team is asking for, is some more information on the tech side, if you've got a white paper, or the beginnings of one, that would be great! Or even just some more tech details on how exactly the plugin will work, etc. Infographics are cool, but my team is looking for a bit more tech details so we can make an accurate decision.

You can PM it to me if you'd like.

I would also like to know, how long you've been working on this, and if there are any active alphas running? Smiley

thank you for your answer, no there isn't an alpha, but about 3/4 month of research and snippets collecting, to evaluate the possibility of building such a plugin.
Let me put it straight forward, i have even been a poor programmer, when i have been programming as profession 15 years ago.
I turned to internet marketing then and found my passion doing that.
But being familiar with concepts of object oriented programming i am still able to read code, witch was enough to get a concept done.
When i decided to get this project going, i found several talents, each one a passionate worker in his field, thinking about a similar concept.
This is how we first came together. So though i am voicing this concept, i am not the project, its a collective and i am just doing my part, witch is my profession.
I didn't initially plan to get someone else doing it, but i talked about my ideas and here we are. When looking around me, i think, this is the kind of community,
that can make it happen, because we are having the right people, everyone for his particular profession.

The goal of our first gathering is to discuss this idea and my findings and then decide, what shall happen and with whom.
You are not bound to commit anything by joining this discussion. The collecting here is an attempt to organize this gathering.
I am currently building the necessaries for the teamwork (website with calender, some collaborative functions and communication capabilities )
witch will be completed during this week.
I am on my way to a customer now, but will write some technical details from my research tomorrow and will send them out.
But as a programmer, you may not call it "technical" in the end i guess. I hope that helps.

have fun
Matthias Smiley

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 01:37:15 AM

Thank you, I look forward to it. So, basically, you're looking for not only people to join, but for people to assist in making the project a reality? That sounds interesting, and I'm certain my team could provide some valuable assistance in that aspect, I just have to verify that they're interested in such.

I look forward to the details you provide, and will pass them along to see what the team has to say, thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
rajeshgarnaik

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:07:36 AM

so much of info. when you are going to launch.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:37:14 AM

Thank you, I look forward to it. So, basically, you're looking for not only people to join, but for people to assist in making the project a reality? That sounds interesting, and I'm certain my team could provide some valuable assistance in that aspect, I just have to verify that they're interested in such.

I look forward to the details you provide, and will pass them along to see what the team has to say, thanks!

Exactly, you perfectly nailed it, i am excited to see, you also love having your hands on forming reality.

have fun,
Mathhias

P.S. what a beautiful weather, laptop is charged, picnic bag is filled,
so my dog I are ready to go to work Wink

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:42:17 AM

so much of info. when you are going to launch.

we need another weekend to implement it.
Just joking, you are to early, look again in a year !! Smiley

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 07:15:30 PM

Exactly, you perfectly nailed it, i am excited to see, you also love having your hands on forming reality.

have fun,
Mathhias

P.S. what a beautiful weather, laptop is charged, picnic bag is filled,
so my dog I are ready to go to work Wink

O.K. I picked a part of my draft and added some explanations and i added numbers to the visualisation,
that are related to my text. So you can see better, witch part i am talking about.
I hope this helps to overcome my lag of technical correct description. Please replace me where ever you can ;-)

https://mega.nz/#!ocgQES6R!rFjOUe8EhM_Z5BzjQOpdDcGFK0bFHJL_v5rBJSk4100

thank you for your time
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:52:57 PM

DOMAIN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED

So i am progressing with building our new home and collaboration space
I have planned a small but professional space with

1) a public self organizing directory of member projects with pins on a map to give everybody some exposure.
2) a semi public collaboration and communication space with some project capabilities
3) a public knowledge area with some educational stuff to understand our concept
4) some publishing possibilities to enable the crypto community to follow our development

I feel following this website should not only educate about the details of the Federated Blockchains project,
but also demonstrate the collaborative approach of achieving things together.

First and most important step, when meeting there for the first time, will be to end my short "dictatorship"
and to plan our structure towards a self organizing flexible and open workgroup / thinktank

Until then please leave me the pleasure, to hold back with the address, until its done.
I hate presenting "coming soon" websites, but wanted to keep you up to date and to give you a sense of progress.
Apropos progress: When will it be done? Sunday evening (29th)

so long
have fun
Matthias  Smiley

antho281

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:18:28 PM

Hey all!

You can add MINEUM to the list aswell if you want Smiley
We would be honored to be part of it and we would do our best to collaborate !
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 07:22:10 PM

Hey all!

You can add MINEUM to the list aswell if you want Smiley
We would be honored to be part of it and we would do our best to collaborate !

Oh yes we want,
welcome to the club  Grin

It is an amazing experience to see so many here.
This is plenty of knowledge in one team.

exited
Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 04:19:21 AM

I feel like my team may already have this 'plugin' you're looking for. Proposing an idea to them, if they go for it, you'll have more information shortly Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 09:05:34 AM

I feel like my team may already have this 'plugin' you're looking for. Proposing an idea to them, if they go for it, you'll have more information shortly Smiley

Are u in our slack already?

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:54:12 AM

oh wow exciting. Please forward my appreciation to your people and offer, to combine
their knowledge with the support of seven coin communitys, passionated marketing,
some fellow developers and plenty of fun

have fun
Matthias Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 12:33:14 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 01:08:54 PM by szenekonzept

BIG COMMUNITY - MANY SNIPPETS - FAST FORWARD

some nice news whats happening around us,
who has been following our EUROPECOIN  thread is knowing we also cofounded a cloudstaking platform with
a young, skilled developer, named Alberto, who is a friend of us. This platform has already been developed with some
of our visions in mind with an APPLICATION SERVICEPROVIDER READY INTERFACE and will contribute to the codebase as well, if you like, what you see.
Steve and I are currently taking over the (virtually not existing) customer support, witch was suffering badly and was a burden,
that kept Alberto from doing the things he liked to do.
HINT: In our group (bitcoinsulting/Staisybit/Europecoin/Szenekonzept) we allow everybody to JUST follow his passion, if you don't like a job, don't do it.
Unpassioned jobs are bad jobs, not bad people.

Today we proudly published a great chunk of his efforts:

visit: http://staisybit.com

WHATELSE ...
F.B.I. platform is progressing, we are public tomorrow, as promised

have fun
Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 05:00:01 PM

Greetz
Steve

I'm not in slack please send me an invite Jason@crowetic.com

@matthias

I'm pretty sure the team will go for the initiative, as I am backing it wholeheartedly, but I won't have an answer for you until after you go public, hopefully that won't be an issue. We just fully discuss the benefits and possible issues with a project before joining.

Thanks and talk to ya soon!

(we have an alternative to slack, as well that we can all use, so that we don't hit their limits and lose valuable information!)

We have quite a bit to show you, and I look forward to talking more. Wink

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 06:05:52 PM

Greetz
Steve

@matthias

I'm pretty sure the team will go for the initiative, as I am backing it wholeheartedly, but I won't have an answer for you until after you go public, hopefully that won't be an issue. We just fully discuss the benefits and possible issues with a project before joining.

(we have an alternative to slack, as well that we can all use, so that we don't hit their limits and lose valuable information!)

Hi crowetic,

invited already! :-)

Nice to have you here.

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 06:20:49 PM

Greetz
Steve

@matthias

NO, that won't be an issue,
"check carefully, make long partnerships"
Its the best strategy i know  Grin

looking forward
Matthias

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:10:21 AM

Hey Matt, 

Received your email invite and responded. Thought I
had posted here but, Meta just reminded me. Now I have!

Please invite me to slack.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 04:34:05 PM

Hey Matt, 

Received your email invite and responded. Thought I
had posted here but, Meta just reminded me. Now I have!

Please invite me to slack.

Everything fine, I have you in my list, you will get every Invites,
I will do the Slackinvite today (late) evening.
I was stuck at a Meeting yesterday, came home at 2 o'colck at night and so
the Website, I promised for Yesterday isn't published yet.
So i am doing it now, and keep Slack closed until i am done Wink

have fun
Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 03:16:23 PM

Hello all, I'm proud to announce that BURST will be officially joining this group.

We look forward to helping get the desired outcome within this project accomplished.

Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
antho281

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 10:31:03 PM

Hey can you send me a slack invite to arail@thecryptoworld.org please ?

Thanks a lot Smiley
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:44:52 PM

Hey can you send me a slack invite to arail@thecryptoworld.org please ?

Thanks a lot Smiley
done...and nice to have u here...ur thread is very active and still young...we need enthusiasm!!!

Steve
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:47:51 PM

This is a great project and we as the Steps Team would love to be involved. One of our longterm plans is to assist other developers, something we already do. We believe altcoins need to work together to make it more legit for outside investors and build a good reputation.

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 10:50:17 PM

This is a great project and we as the Steps Team would love to be involved. One of our longterm plans is to assist other developers, something we already do. We believe altcoins need to work together to make it more legit for outside investors and build a good reputation.

PM me a mailaddress and I wanna invite you in the fedchainslack
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:09:25 PM

PM me a mailaddress and I wanna invite you in the fedchainslack

awesome, PMed.

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2016, 11:12:48 PM

I wanna list some interested teams here to show you, how our idea already begins to grow and we can definitely say, we hit the trend.

Europecoin
DMDCoin
Staisybit
Steps
Mineum
Transfercoin
FLYcoin
Burstcoin and all crowetic-related companies  Grin
Fuelcoin
Smartcoin
Bitsend
Cryptochainer

We are daily in talks with a lot of interested ppl, and I would proudly present all, when its official.

We wanna show the cryptoworld...

...NO...

not we....YOU and your power show the world, how cryptoworld should run!
I think, we are on the way, to bring altcoins to a new level.

Greetz
Steve
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 04:27:10 AM

Very exciting indeed, I look forward to the cooperative efforts within this team. see  ya all in the slack, and hopefully moved over to our new platform so we don't hit the limits of slack, upon our official release in a couple weeks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:27:37 PM

Well this is interesting

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tehdos

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 07:35:57 PM

lol @ above

ya u rite  Wink
energycoin.operations

Activity: 329
Merit: 261

EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 04:53:48 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 06:49:25 AM by energycoin.operations

EnergyCoin is very intrested for participation.

Lets work together for a beter world!

This profile is managed by www.EnergyCoinfoundation.org
EnergyCoin Foundation wallet: eKvWBxxEa8APp73281vPtCctXhjm5bg89D
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:35:14 AM

Going to follow this one, seems similar to blocknet?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:48:38 AM

EnergyCoin is very intrested for participation.

Lets work together for a beter world!

Welcome  Smiley

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 04:17:35 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 04:39:11 PM by szenekonzept

HY welcome to everybody, who i may have missed during the last two days.

OUR WEBSITE IS READY

with community and communication features:

and a community connected projectmanagement

A few points:

1) @crowetic i did not make a chat, because your offer sounds great.
Can we integrate it in any way into the side, there as a wrapper function too.
I just totally lost this freaking slack name, i will be there as soon as i recovered it

2) Consider it as an beta. If some sections do not make sense to you its important to know,
i am still connecting some dots and will be finished on sunday.

3) That also means on MONDAY its time to bombard me will any issue you found and
of course any function and wish-list you desire for your work.

consider me as your "Service-Delivery-Manager" (the guy who has to get the stuff, like coffee, drugs and so on)

have fun and tell me what you think
Ah of course here is the address http://federatedblockchains.eu.org  (you need to join to see all the interesting stuff)
Matthias

EDIT:

Ah, yes the member icons are not complete, if  you want to help me, you can post (many already have)
your Icon and your website here. I will pick it up.

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 01:23:48 AM

Wanted to give a little peek at what BURST is working on, and also some BURST icons for the website...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV8xrZcprmU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHgj5LBGtuI

https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/KzNJcxudNwWn4Z8/download

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 10:39:31 AM

Thank you crowetic i will dive into this today,
when do you have time to chat about your
slack solution?

can everybody please join ( or REPORT on issues? )
The captcha problem has been solved yesterday.

AND you miss the interesting stuff, because its only visible for registered Members

thank you
hope you like it
Matthias

here  once again, to make sure: http://federatedblockchains.eu.org

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 10:20:27 PM

slack solution?

AND you miss the interesting stuff, because its only visible for registered Members
thank you
hope you like it
Matthias

Joined - process was fast and easy.
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 07:26:42 AM

slack solution?

thank you
hope you like it
Matthias

I'm working up another option too, and would like to test that tomorrow and see if I like it better than the one we're currently using... but yea...

Also, I wanted to share with everyone, this...

http://burst.press

enjoy!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 07:28:20 AM

slack solution?

thank you
hope you like it
Matthias

I'm working up another option too, and would like to test that tomorrow and see if I like it better than the one we're currently using... but yea...

Also, I wanted to share with everyone, this...

http://burst.press

enjoy!

Thanks for announcing your projects!

If u need help for testing, let us know!

Steve
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 09:11:01 AM

I know wild thought, but I have to do that:

Would we count all our jumped teams in a value of the coins and services, I could easy say, Fedchain would be more than

$2.000.000 USD = around BTC3.500

worth! Look at coinmarketcap and enjoy!

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 01:51:41 PM

Steve: Funny, so we are rich now and done, send me a postcard  Grin  ...lol

@crowetic nice website, especially the domain.
I didn't see you in the listr of signed up members, please do me a favour and sign in and explore the tools,
you can't see anything as average user and you may miss the point of this solution.
Even more  important i am still thinking of using your chatsystem and would like to discuss ways to integrate with you.
Therefore knowing our system is even more helpfull

@cryptospreader @wigitgetit
I made the emailconfirmation for you, so you can also log in with your credentials now.

@all
System has been starting smooth,
i saw some Image issue this morning, whoever experienced it: hold on i will solve it today.

also ongoing:

1) making a manual to make the use of the system easier and to discover all funktions to reach your full potential.
2) The API function is already there and we already are on Twitter with about 7900 real followers, so i will now connect your blogstream with that
and submit our RSS to the pressoutlets fore frequent mentions.
3) configuring the newslettersystem (you have an subscribe area in your profile where you can choose your letters)
and i will  make one "Admin" newsletter for everybody, to stay up to date.
@groups: you will  be able to maintain a system like that to and you can publish any newsletter you want for the taskforces you are runnig (and yes, for your external projects too)
You are in the hand of Internetmarketing Professionals now and you will love the difference.

if you have any problems at any time use the Personal Message system of our Website, this here on Bitcointalk is exploding since we lauched this Project.
Because "MEMBERS FIRST" you will get a much faster answer on our Website. In  fact within a few hours and earlier.

every FedChainer who did noch enter yet, please do so, communication will slowly migrate from here:
http://federatedblockchains.eu.org

that it for today
cheerio
Matthias  Smiley

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 01:57:51 PM

Steve: Funny, so we are rich now and done, send me a postcard  Grin  ...lol

@crowetic nice website, especially the domain.
I didn't see you in the listr of signed up members, please do me a favour and sign in and explore the tools,
you can't see anything as average user and you may miss the point of this solution.
Even more  important i am still thinking of using your chatsystem and would like to discuss ways to integrate with you.
Therefore knowing our system is even more helpfull

@cryptospreader @wigitgetit
I made the emailconfirmation for you, so you can also log in with your credentials now.

@all
System has been starting smooth,
i saw some Image issue this morning, whoever experienced it: hold on i will solve it today.

also ongoing:

1) making a manual to make the use of the system easier and to discover all funktions to reach your full potential.
2) The API function is already there and we already are on Twitter with about 7900 real followers, so i will now connect your blogstream with that
and submit our RSS to the pressoutlets fore frequent mentions.
3) configuring the newslettersystem (you have an subscribe area in your profile where you can choose your letters)
and i will  make one "Admin" newsletter for everybody, to stay up to date.
@groups: you will  be able to maintain a system like that to and you can publish any newsletter you want for the taskforces you are runnig (and yes, for your external projects too)
You are in the hand of Internetmarketing Professionals now and you will love the difference.

if you have any problems at any time use the Personal Message system of our Website, this here on Bitcointalk is exploding since we lauched this Project.
Because "MEMBERS FIRST" you will get a much faster answer on our Website. In  fact within a few hours and earlier.

every FedChainer who did noch enter yet, please do so, communication will slowly migrate from here:
http://federatedblockchains.eu.org

that it for today
cheerio
Matthias  Smiley

great...Matthias, I need your fooder too...!!!
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 11:13:17 PM

By the way: The first big steps are done: it looks beautiful

Many big teams already a part here!

http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 04:50:58 AM

Yes i can see some users have joined and they have explored the system.
Thank you for your interest.

Whats new today?
1) There have been problems submitting to the blog ( "PLANET" ) for average users via "Profile"/"post2planet"
they got an 403 error. - SOLVED -
2) same error, different reason for submiting to b the directory for external projects ( "about"/ "From our Members") via  "Profile"/"Expose you Projects"
its SOLVED TOO

This "From our Members" is a Directory, dedicated to all your external projects, to advertise them.
Use it for shameless selfpromotion. for as many projects,  you like. It is build to please Google and will help your searchengine results.

For everybody else: please jpoin fast, to enaböe us, to structure our internal communitcation channels, to test the Platform and to step forward

if you can't see your coin/project among the listed LOGOS, please tell me, i know there have to be missing some

thats it for now
have fun
Matthias  Grin

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:38:38 AM

Yes i can see some users have joined and they have explored the system.
Thank you for your interest.

Whats new today?
1) There have been problems submitting to the blog ( "PLANET" ) for average users via "Profile"/"post2planet"
they got an 403 error. - SOLVED -
2) same error, different reason for submiting to b the directory for external projects ( "about"/ "From our Members") via  "Profile"/"Expose you Projects"
its SOLVED TOO

This "From our Members" is a Directory, dedicated to all your external projects, to advertise them.
Use it for shameless selfpromotion. for as many projects,  you like. It is build to please Google and will help your searchengine results.

For everybody else: please jpoin fast, to enaböe us, to structure our internal communitcation channels, to test the Platform and to step forward

if you can't see your coin/project among the listed LOGOS, please tell me, i know there have to be missing some

thats it for now
have fun
Matthias  Grin

The meeting yesterday was really good. ... Best Regards Christian

___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 05:35:45 PM

Dear Teammembers and contributors,

I wanna present you one wild thought, how federated blockchain could work:

"Flycoin and Team Fly offers following really great services:
OUR OTHER MISSION IS TO PROVIDE VERY IMPORTANT SERVICES THAT ARE CRITICAL FOR EVERY COIN.

We are able to compile for the following platforms:
Windows 32 bit and 64 bit - .06 BTC for either or .12 BTC for both
Mac OS .1 BTC
Rasberry Pi .1 BTC
Android .3 BTC (Includes required backend server hosting, free forever. This electrum server is hosted at our datacenter with our lightning fast 1Gps upload and download speed on our own private fiber optic internet)

SPECIAL NOTES ON ANDROID WALLETS

There are 3 options for android wallets we can compile, and its important to know the differences. There are pros and cons to each.

OPTION 1:

We can create a typical android wallet that is lightweight and works well even on older android based phones. This is the "Lightweight,NON staking version". It does not stake (POS) and it does NOT store its blockchain on the phone. Making it lightweight and fast. Cost is .3 btc (Non negotiable).

OPTION 2:

We can also create the second kind of Android wallet that is better suited for much newer and more powerful phones like the Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5.
This version acts almost identical to the desktop version where it DOES have the blockchain stored on the phone, and it can stake blocks.
This kind of wallet does NOT require any kind of server and runs completely from the phone. The downside is it will drain the battery on the phone at a much more rapid rate, and it will produce more heat.
I cant tell you to what extent this version will drain the battery, or how much extra heat will be created, because each phone will react differently, so please dont ask. Cost is 1 btc, non negotiable. Paid upfront.

OPTION 3:

There is a third option which is the best option and that is to have us create BOTH. That way your user can download the staking version and see how it reacts with their phone.
If it drains the battery too fast, they can download the "Lite" version that does not stake. Cost for both is 1.2 BTC. Paid upfront, non negotiable.

With our powerful data center and lightning fast internet we are able to offer the fastest seed nodes and Block explorers in the world!! Here is the prices for seed nodes and block explorers :

6 months of block explorer .06 BTC
12 months of block explorer .1 BTC FLY

6 months of seed nodes .06 BTC
12 months of seed nodes .1 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 6 months costs: .9 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 12 months costs: .15 BTC

As we have 3 full time very talented devs, there are many other services that we offer. We also have 2 extremely talented graphics artists that can give your wallet a new look.

We can also code custom UI and custom graphics for your wallet. Custom graphics for your wallet will be accepted in the form of btc only and is at the cost of .5 btc - 1 btc depending on your needs. 1 btc is the extreme UI change (SEE XDE2 wallet)".

Imagine the thought, that these high skilled team is working for the whole cryptoworld. The Team is very fast increasing and could really be one of the TOP address very soon.

Team Fly as an END-Service- company on the fedchain. You order over the federated blockchain, (maybe as a docket new coin, over API or whatever,) an android wallet. You give them 1 month time, and send your coins to Team FLY, but these coins are locked so long, till the order is completed. Team Fly could crosscheck over fedchain, that you have the money or the coins to pay them. They develop the ordered android for you and send you over the fedchain ur android. During this sending, Team Fly reaches your coins and the order completed.

Fedchain itself give us the opportunity to offer these kind service without searching and contacting for devs! You could pay, maybe in BitSend, fedchain crosschanged the BitSend in Flycoin.

Do you feel the power and the opportunities Federated Blockchains will give us?

Greetz
Steve
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 05:56:31 PM

The next very big idea one of our high skilled teammember:

My idea has nothing to do with cryptocurrency. It will make seperate blockchains work together for a reald world purpose.

Usecase: Peter (owner of Contoso farming company) wants to buy 25 kilograms of hay from the Hay company. The Hay company has an online system where quotes can be requested and orders can be made.

Within this usecase we are dealing with several concerns:

- Can Peter authenticate himself on the Hay company shop
- Is Peter authorized to login to the Hay company shop
- Is Peter authorized to do business in the name of Contose company
- Is Peter allowed to order 25 kilograms of Hay
- Is the Contoso company financially capable of buying $200 of Hay
- The Contoso company and the Hay company must capture an agreement that is irrefutable
- Peter wants to see what the progress of his order is in terms of delivery
- The Hay company wants to send the Contoso company an invoice.

The above steps will make 6 different blockchains work together. Here is how:

- The authentication blockchain will know if Peter is really Peter by validating his credentials to the chain. The next thing that the authentication blockchain will do is federate with the authorization blockchain to see if Peter is autorized to login to the Hay company shop and if Peter has the right to do this in the name of the Contoso company.
- Before Peter can place his order, the Hay company want to know if he has the right to order 25 kilograms of hay. So the Hay company asks the authorization blockchain if thats the case. The autorization blockchain will check his chain to see if the order does not exceed the agreed limits. If Peter were an employee he may not have the right to order 25 kilograms, but only 20 kilograms. The Hay company also requested the autorization blockchain to check if the Constoso company if financially capable of buying $200 of Hay. The autorization blockchain will federate with the financial blockchain to see if there are any remarks for the Contoso company that can lead to financial incapability.
- Once all checks are done the Hay company has enough evidence to allow the order. The Contoso and Hay company will have an agreement. This agreement (including all previous evidence) will be captured on the contracts blockchain. The contracts blockchain can now federate with the orders and delivery blockchain and will capture the order there, including the delivery company that is going to deliver the hay to Peter.
- Peter can now look on the orders an delivery blockchain (through the delivery company or his own backoffice system) to see what status his order has.
- Once delivered the delivery company will mark the order as delivered
- The Hay company is notified by the orders and delivery blockchain that the Hay is delivered. They will now create an invoice and send it to the invoice blockchain. The invoice blockchain will federate with the orders and delivery and financial blockchain by setting the status of the order to invoiced and adds a debet to the financial blockchain.

Enjoy it, and I will connect you with the founder of this idea!

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 07:08:38 PM

I wanna present you one wild thought, how federated blockchain could work:

"Flycoin and Team Fly offers following really great services:
OUR OTHER MISSION IS TO PROVIDE VERY IMPORTANT SERVICES THAT ARE CRITICAL FOR EVERY COIN.

We are able to compile for the following platforms:
Windows 32 bit and 64 bit - .06 BTC for either or .12 BTC for both
Mac OS .1 BTC
Rasberry Pi .1 BTC
Android .3 BTC (Includes required backend server hosting, free forever. This electrum server is hosted at our datacenter with our lightning fast 1Gps upload and download speed on our own private fiber optic internet)

SPECIAL NOTES ON ANDROID WALLETS

There are 3 options for android wallets we can compile, and its important to know the differences. There are pros and cons to each.

OPTION 1:

We can create a typical android wallet that is lightweight and works well even on older android based phones. This is the "Lightweight,NON staking version". It does not stake (POS) and it does NOT store its blockchain on the phone. Making it lightweight and fast. Cost is .3 btc (Non negotiable).

OPTION 2:

We can also create the second kind of Android wallet that is better suited for much newer and more powerful phones like the Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5.
This version acts almost identical to the desktop version where it DOES have the blockchain stored on the phone, and it can stake blocks.
This kind of wallet does NOT require any kind of server and runs completely from the phone. The downside is it will drain the battery on the phone at a much more rapid rate, and it will produce more heat.
I cant tell you to what extent this version will drain the battery, or how much extra heat will be created, because each phone will react differently, so please dont ask. Cost is 1 btc, non negotiable. Paid upfront.

OPTION 3:

There is a third option which is the best option and that is to have us create BOTH. That way your user can download the staking version and see how it reacts with their phone.
If it drains the battery too fast, they can download the "Lite" version that does not stake. Cost for both is 1.2 BTC. Paid upfront, non negotiable.

With our powerful data center and lightning fast internet we are able to offer the fastest seed nodes and Block explorers in the world!! Here is the prices for seed nodes and block explorers :

6 months of block explorer .06 BTC
12 months of block explorer .1 BTC FLY

6 months of seed nodes .06 BTC
12 months of seed nodes .1 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 6 months costs: .9 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 12 months costs: .15 BTC

As we have 3 full time very talented devs, there are many other services that we offer. We also have 2 extremely talented graphics artists that can give your wallet a new look.

We can also code custom UI and custom graphics for your wallet. Custom graphics for your wallet will be accepted in the form of btc only and is at the cost of .5 btc - 1 btc depending on your needs. 1 btc is the extreme UI change (SEE XDE2 wallet)".

Imagine the thought, that these high skilled team is working for the whole cryptoworld. The Team is very fast increasing and could really be one of the TOP address very soon.

Team Fly as an END-Service- company on the fedchain. You order over the federated blockchain, (maybe as a docket new coin, over API or whatever,) an android wallet. You give them 1 month time, and send your coins to Team FLY, but these coins are locked so long, till the order is completed. Team Fly could crosscheck over fedchain, that you have the money or the coins to pay them. They develop the ordered android for you and send you over the fedchain ur android. During this sending, Team Fly reaches your coins and the order completed.

Fedchain itself give us the opportunity to offer these kind service without searching and contacting for devs! You could pay, maybe in BitSend, fedchain crosschanged the BitSend in Flycoin.

Do you feel the power and the opportunities Federated Blockchains will give us?

Greetz
Steve

I like your entusiasm when you support projects, everybody who was lucky  enough to gain your support
is thankful for this enthusiasic help.

Please make a directory entry for their services on our userprojects directory (and don't forget to make it nice, with picture Wink )

have fun
Matthias Grin

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 08:12:07 PM

I like your entusiasm when you support projects, everybody who was lucky  enough to gain your support
is thankful for this enthusiasic help.

Please make a directory entry for their services on our userprojects directory (and don't forget to make it nice, with picture Wink )

have fun
Matthias Grin

Opened 2 projects for contributors. The pics is too much time needed actually for me, but I opened two new projects!
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 09:23:16 PM

Matthias,

we need a short introduction, how I can use the paragraph on your workeditor in federated blockchains page. Please have a look in my projects to see it.

Thanks

Steve
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 01:02:06 PM

Very interesting project here...

Keeping my eye on you guys  Wink
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 01:50:38 PM

Very interesting project here...

Keeping my eye on you guys  Wink

Great, I know, your name is very welcome in cryptoworld.

So, you have two projects running, no? Blockpioneers and chipcoin

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 12:51:57 AM

Great, I know, your name is very welcome in cryptoworld.

So, you have two projects running, no? Blockpioneers and chipcoin

Yes, that is correct

I started BlockPioneers back in July 2015, when I felt there was a need for a cheaper block explorer service... Eventually, I developed an explorer of my own and expanded my services range in lots of ways..

Back in October 2015, I did a take-over on Chipcoin which was left by the original developer... And we're having a slow, but steady grow in users and price ever since.. A great experience Smiley

But these two projects will soon merge into one , where CHIP acts like a share-token for fees of my upcoming exchange.
We need a fresh, reliable and customer friendly exchange, and I'm hoping to bring that forward after summer.

All coins in the federation are definitely getting listed  Wink

Cheers,
Banzai
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:23:22 PM

As more coins understand the Federated Project,
it will be a no brainer for them to want to join. The app-like
concept and sharing to add features is brilliant.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 08:40:58 PM

The workgroup system release candidate,

Last major bugs in the workgroup system are solved. Login, or register and test it. Now I will need two days, to make a help-system for you for easy navigation,
and then everybody, who signed up in our system, will get a newsletter, to start gathering and planning.

When exploring the system keep in mind, that i am here to deliver what everybody needs for his work,
this is true especially for this workgroup system. Are you missing any function or prefer something to look, feel, function in a different way?
Just tell me and i will take care of it. My job is to deliver all that stuff, that would otherwise eat up your valuable time and to make sure,
you are enjoying the journey ... feel the difference of working in a service oriented environment.

have fun
Matthias

VISIT: http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org

IMPRESSIONS:

FRONTPAGE

PROJECT MANAGEMENT

INDIVIDUAL MEMBER BLOGS and COMMUNITY FEED

MESSAGING

CONTRIBUTORS DIRECTORY

PLUS WORKGROUPS MANAGEMENT, AFFILIATED PROJECTS DIRECTORY (to advertise your external projects),  
UPLOAD/ DOWNLOAD and DOCUMENTS  SHARING SYSTEM, DOKUMENTATION MANAGEMENT, EVENTS PLANNING
AND SO MUCH MORE ...

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:09:12 PM

great update project move on!

----

btw if someone interested in DMD too
dont miss our 3rd birthday event
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg15324861#msg15324861
and the cloudmining promotion
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,148.0.html

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 02:37:17 AM

SEO does already work:

PRESS HERE

This outcome is an example of what is behind the potential of our initiative:
The power of people, voluntary able to focus the job, they are expert in and they enjoy.
Because there are others, that are taking care of the rest.
If we manage to achieve that kind of collaborative environment, we are about to build a powerhouse,
that will be a benefit for us all and for everybody else,far beyond Federated Blockchains.

exciting future
have fun
Matthias

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:36:37 AM

SEO does already work:

PRESS HERE

The power of people, voluntary able to focus the job, they are expert in and they enjoy.
If we manage to achieve that kind of collaborative environment, we are about to build a powerhouse,
that will be a benefit for us all and for everybody else,far beyond Federated Blockchains.

exciting future
have fun
Matthias

Unbelievable awesome. Even our leader is a very high skilled developer, how it seems!  Grin

Matthias, however, good job!

Dear community!
Don't miss that chance, to register on the federatedblockchains.eu.org. You will see, how professional Matthias created the page. Its not only the design, its the easy handling and supported tools, you can use, which makes this page horrible powerful.

I am very proud, to see that, because its urgently needed in the whole cryptoworld.

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 11:30:41 AM

SEO does already work:

PRESS HERE

exciting future
have fun
Matthias

Unbelievable awesome. Even our leader is a very high skilled developer, how it seems!  Grin

Matthias, however, good job!

Dear community!
Don't miss that chance, to register on the federatedblockchains.eu.org. You will see, how professional Matthias created the page. Its not only the design, its the easy handling and supported tools, you can use, which makes this page horrible powerful.

I am very proud, to see that, because its urgently needed in the whole cryptoworld.

Greetz
Steve

ugh,
Smiley thank you very much, but something important:

I don't like the "leader" word, i stepped in to get the ball rolling, and will keep servicing to anybody who contributes.
My profession is Marketing, especially Joomla Onpage SEO and Twitter Marketing,
witch is helpful for this project and a useful tool, to get things started.

Let me sum it like this

This project is a group of skilled people from various projects,.
Everybody steps in and leads the part, that matches his skill, by contributing some work and knowledge.
By contributing, everybody naturally creates some kind of ownership when it comes to decision making and sharing.
Simply the "really free market" approach.

I feel, that many projects around us, from their inner structure (leadership, sharing ...) are often not reflecting the
liberal world-view, they are talking about. That's okay, but I began, since ERC, to only create environments, that are reflecting my liberal view.
Not only as a tool, but as a way of life.
I try to reflect "freedom" in every aspect of my actions, witch turned out, to be honest, to be a learning curve.
But i enjoy the outcome and the experiences.

so far the pathetic part Grin
have fun
Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:33:35 PM

thoughts about freedom and leader

freedom include to be free to try lead people

freedom include to be free to chose follow someone as long as u think its a good decision

freedom ends if u cant chose if u want to lead and u cant chose if u want to follow and u cant chose to stop following

i think "there is no leader talk" is not reflecting how humans work together

for me is clear for now u are the leader of the blockchain federation and as long as i keep that feeling i will be a follower

a unpleasant one who ask lot questions and wana understand why a ball must be round and a sun must be hot

but as long as u can explain me why i will keep following

and yes its absolute possible to be a leader and a follower in the role changing game

maybe u did mean this

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 03:43:27 PM

Yes you nailed it, thats what i mean, "no leadership" doesn't exist, in the end i see many leaders,
like for the developers group, for marketing. Quite simply, every time someone turns out to be awesome in his profession,
 leadership can happen through the consentus of the group.

and for now, yes there is me organizing this project,
to bring life and sense and possibly funding into this team

Grin story to be continued ...

have fun
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 02:21:25 AM

some news witch are also interesting for Federated Blockchains Members, because we are about to have a sponsor.

read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg15389902#msg15389902

have fun Matthias  Grin

MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:16:25 AM

It looks like an interesting concept to be learned and developed.
Great jobs!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 02:00:47 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 02:32:40 PM by szenekonzept

It looks like an interesting concept to be learned and developed.
Great jobs!

yes thank you very much, i am quite excited to be a bit more independent from waiting and fostering
engagement on the technical site. Its not that easy to get many people together in one place/session.
My new startup has been founded, venture capital agreements have been signed
and partly have been already paid. So we are having a new home.
This will be our lab from the 15.07. (if the former company moves out in time):

Because the product will be based on Federated Blockchain Concept, we will begin funding this project
and start hiring in just a few month, as soon as we settled in our new bureau.

Hardware concept of our Point of Sales System is already in a recognizable stage.
Now this Federated Blockchains project for sure will happen, either on engagement and funding or just on funding.
First hardware barebones have arrived this week,
to build first prototypes and interfaces for presentations.

ball is rolling
Matthias  Grin

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:03:03 AM

Congratulations Matt!
Nice when hard work pays off.
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 12:48:03 AM

The workgroup system release candidate,

Last major bugs in the workgroup system are solved. Login, or register and test it. Now I will need two days, to make a help-system for you for easy navigation,
and then everybody, who signed up in our system, will get a newsletter, to start gathering and planning.

When exploring the system keep in mind, that i am here to deliver what everybody needs for his work,
this is true especially for this workgroup system. Are you missing any function or prefer something to look, feel, function in a different way?
Just tell me and i will take care of it. My job is to deliver all that stuff, that would otherwise eat up your valuable time and to make sure,
you are enjoying the journey ... feel the difference of working in a service oriented environment.

have fun
Matthias

VISIT: http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org

IMPRESSIONS:

FRONTPAGE
https://i.imgur.com/yueiI37.png
https://i.imgur.com/1UkE7T5.png

PROJECT MANAGEMENT
https://i.imgur.com/i5ojTtU.png

INDIVIDUAL MEMBER BLOGS and COMMUNITY FEED
https://i.imgur.com/l8HtnaV.png

MESSAGING
https://i.imgur.com/HHog8Fp.png

CONTRIBUTORS DIRECTORY
https://i.imgur.com/WRL5bUZ.jpg

PLUS WORKGROUPS MANAGEMENT, AFFILIATED PROJECTS DIRECTORY (to advertise your external projects),  
UPLOAD/ DOWNLOAD and DOCUMENTS  SHARING SYSTEM, DOKUMENTATION MANAGEMENT, EVENTS PLANNING
AND SO MUCH MORE ...

Yes, Yes, Yes, It's going to be wonderful to have the option to support my coin "Burst Coin" from another perspective.  I am looking forward to add this checkout and paying option to my clients.
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 07:46:12 PM

i answered a question from a member of the Burst community and post it here, to share my answer for everybody,
for better understanding the nature of our project:

it looks like soon we will be able to spend our burstcoin at merchants  Grin

I miss the full details of this post.  Is there a link to the main post or article?  How is this related to Burst Coin I did see the nexus?

Burstcoin, or more precise @crowetic have joined us to develop thie  Federated  Blockchains Technologies.
This is (and will stay like this) a "nonprofit" opensource project in itself, but it has, of course, the aim, to create value for any altcoin
and will favour especially, to create value for everybody, who contributed.
The Company, i am talking about, in this post, is a different entity. Its a commercial startup, i am founding with some high level venture capitalists.

How this is related to Burst:
The question is good, the value for Burst comes in an indirect way, so its not easy to see. Let me explain:
The New Company will be offering Point-Of-Sales solutions for average enterprises, like restaurants merchants and so on especially focussing
on keeping the hardware affordable. It will support Europecoin, Bitcoin and all active members coins (like Burst) first
and any existing altcoin as soon, as Federated Blockchains has been published.

This solution will be based on the development of Federated Blockchains as a core, by plugging in, an accounting system, as one of the first APPs,
provided on the Federal Blockchains Network. Because of this concept, my new company is interested in the progress of the open project "Federated Blockchains".
Thats why we will support it by funding and by hiring developers, that are engaging the most for the project, to support their work.

That means for Burst
1) as an engaged member we can help the developer to free his mind and to focus his crypto engagement, by providing funds
2) the developer will be (of course) among the first persons, to know about APIs and corresponding business opportunity’s, to be able,
to have a commercial service online on the F.B. Network (just like my new company will), as one of the first APPs when we will be going public.
He will be far ahead of all those, who will then have to begin developing their service.
3) He will also be able to influence the decision making, because he IS one of the decision-makers.
(all active members are the project, there are no exclusive rights or ownerships for anybody)

Having outlined the advantages, of being an active F.B. member, its clear, that the news, of funding opportunities, is a great one for Burst to.

i hope i described everything in an understandable way,
its as difficult to describe, as it is to understand, (especially as a non native English speaker)
its a product of an "organic", two years, think and learn process
of the Europecoin community and its shared, to use joined forces, to bring it into reality.
We all and the whole crypto community will profit from this

if you have more questions please read the Paper
( http://www.europecoin.eu.org/europcoin-info-resources-2/press-info?download=36:federated-blockchains )
and after reading, don't be shy to ask questions

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 01:02:12 AM

Everything looking great bro, look forward to merging some more of our stuff in the future, we should have a more in depth meeting, and I would like to see some of the API documentation, etc to pass along to my web team. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 03:52:10 AM

Everything looking great bro, look forward to merging some more of our stuff in the future, we should have a more in depth meeting, and I would like to see some of the API documentation, etc to pass along to my web team. Thanks!

Thank you, this is nice to hear, i think the same way, collaboration is king.
This new company kept me a bit busy during the last 5 days.
In fact it was this company, my main company and a POS to HODL switch plus new core for Europecoin at the same time, (we will be back to POW in two weeks, alphatest has successfully passed).
But nonetheless i will manage to send the promised API documentation, until tomorrow evening. I have managed, to fight my way through most major tasks, this morning.
Progressing five steps a time  Grin

have fun
Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 05:00:24 PM

In fact it was this company, my main company and a POS to HODL switch plus new core for Europecoin at the same time, (we will be back to POW in two weeks, alphatest has successfully passed).
But nonetheless i will manage to send the promised API documentation, until tomorrow evening. I have managed, to fight my way through most major tasks, this morning.
Progressing five steps a time  Grin

have fun
Matthias

Great to hear, happy to see HODL being put in as well, if I understood correctly, that's awesome, I'll definitely mine eurocoin at that point. Is that finished?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 08:59:47 PM

Progressing five steps a time  Grin

have fun
Matthias

Great to hear, happy to see HODL being put in as well, if I understood correctly, that's awesome, I'll definitely mine eurocoin at that point. Is that finished?

Do you mean the wallet? YES it passed all alpha-test-runs yesterday, BTW, from that point on, NOTHING, not a single byte or property is left, that has anything in common, with our successor.
(different code, different SPECS, different ALGO, different logo, and most important: different mindset)  We are currently stress-testing the wallet, trying to make it confused and check all hashes.
For now, everything is running precise like clockwork and we are preparing the swap. Unique is, we will not change adresses, we ported them into the new core, to make the swap smooth and easy.
And old addresses, users have been spreading around, will stay valid. Additional, to the Hodl algo and technology, we will have an own, unique, mechanism named "Bitbreak" (from Bitsend),
that will prevent the blockchain from stopping on low mining support, by lauching a disributed emergency network of micro-miners, from every wallet.
Today we already finished our own swap server for full automatic, easy self-service-alike swapping:

i am very excited,
have fun Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 08:25:08 PM

Things are progressing fast now

Office in progress, furnitures have arrived:

have fun
Matthias  Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 10:46:49 PM

Some toughts ...

i just have been asked by a friend: "if you post these photos, couldn't they think, you are a scammer??"

I was surprised and got aware how far the idea of "how to identify a scammer" is away from any reality.
"Scammer like to post plenty of fake photos" TRUE, but the truth is in the word "fake" not in the word "photos"
Its a bit of an example of the fact, that many users are not capable of understanding and rating a coin, blockchain, mining or whatever project.
Scammers know that and these users are their target. Why should they target us technical people, we are not only more difficult to cheat on, but also  THE MINORITY.
If we want to get users into Bitcoin and Altcoins, we will have to take care and feel reponsible for the users overall experience. We have to take care of them.

Back to our project: Federated Blockchains has never asked for any money, in fact it will never. I am opposing the practice of ICO, because its starting from
nothing on the backs of your future customers. This is to "GoldmanSax" like".
This view has a tradition in my project, i rebooted Europecoin completely selffunded and bought any Europecoin, I own, myself, just like my users did.
Nowadays the core-founders of Federated Blockchains are selfemployed people, who  have their own companies since decades and that's why we will in future,
 also not ask anyone for funds or his hard earned money in any form. AND we will even create jobs.

Thats why i also refuse to limit my kind of sharing, just because scammers are misusing the same kind of sharing. I will not give them that power to influence my actions

so long
Matthias

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:03:11 PM

Things are progressing fast now

Office in progress, furnitures have arrived:

have fun
Matthias  Grin
Put that dog to work!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 11:11:02 PM

Lol its my business partners dog and my dog has already played
the "the authoritary mother" style game, That looked rather funny because my dog  looks like THIS:

have fun
Matthias  Grin

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 04:24:09 AM

OK - Put your business partner's dog to work and have your dog supervise everyone.
(Really cute dog by the way!)
FXALTareeq

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 05:25:54 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 10:31:45 AM by FXALTareeq

Some toughts ...

i just have been asked by a friend: "if you post these photos, couldn't they think, you are a scammer??"

I was surprised and got aware how far the idea of "how to identify a scammer" is away from any reality.
"Scammer like to post plenty of fake photos" TRUE, but the truth is in the word "fake" not in the word "photos"
Its a bit of an example of the fact, that many users are not capable of understanding and rating a coin, blockchain, mining or whatever project.
Scammers know that and these users are their target. Why should they target us technical people, we are not only more difficult to cheat on, but also  THE MINORITY.
If we want to get users into Bitcoin and Altcoins, we will have to take care and feel reponsible for the users overall experience. We have to take care of them.

Back to our project: Federated Blockchains has never asked for any money, in fact it will never. I am opposing the practice of ICO, because its starting from
nothing on the backs of your future customers. This is to "GoldmanSax" like".
This view has a tradition in my project, i rebooted Europecoin completely selffunded and bought any Europecoin, I own, myself, just like my users did.
Nowadays the core-founders of Federated Blockchains are selfemployed people, who  have their own companies since decades and that's why we will in future,
 also not ask anyone for funds or his hard earned money in any form. AND we will even create jobs.

Thats why i also refuse to limit my kind of sharing, just because scammers are misusing the same kind of sharing. I will not give them that power to influence my actions

so long
Matthias

There is a tremendous amount of jealousy from those who can't do but wish to do.  Never let someone's opinion of you become your reality.  Especially when then aren't doing.  Keep your head up Brother and keep doing your THANG.

Have a magnificent day on PURPOSE!
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 09:34:44 AM

Some toughts ...

i just have been as ......opecoin, I own, myself, just like my users did.
Nowadays the core-founders of Federated Blockchains are selfemployed people, who  have their own companies since decades and that's why we will in future,

so long
Matthias

There is a tremendous amount of jealousy from those who can do but wish to do.  Never let someone's opinion of you become your reality.  Especially when then aren't doing.  Keep your head up Brother and keep doing your THANG.

I haven't writen in bad mood, just some reflections about taking care of those among us, who are helpless, when it comes to crypto.
BUT bad mood or not: comments like yours and woodys are making my day anyway.

@woody: Cute dog, yes i'am so ridiculous in love with that dog, it's not only cute but intelligend, though i live in big (for germany) citys,
she has never had a rope and can recognize some traffic signs on her own. :-)

btw ... great weather, breakfast and then morning walk with that dog cheerio

and thanks for caring, really!
Matthias  Smiley

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 09:38:23 AM

Some toughts ...

i just have been as ......opecoin, I own, myself, just like my users did.
Nowadays the core-founders of Federated Blockchains are selfemployed people, who  have their own companies since decades and that's why we will in future,

so long
Matthias

There is a tremendous amount of jealousy from those who can do but wish to do.  Never let someone's opinion of you become your reality.  Especially when then aren't doing.  Keep your head up Brother and keep doing your THANG.

I haven't writen in bad mood, just some reflections about taking care of those among us, who are helpless, when it comes to crypto.
BUT bad mood or not: comments like yours and woodys are making my day anyway.

@woody: Cute dog, yes i'am so ridiculous in love with that dog, it's not only cute but intelligend, though i live in big (for germany) citys,
she has never had a rope and can recognize some traffic signs on her own. :-)

btw ... great weather, breakfast and then morning walk with that dog cheerio

and thanks for caring, really!
Matthias  Smiley

hehe matt,

lets discussing about federated Dogchains! :-)

Greetz
Steve
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 01:17:50 PM

Code:
hehe matt,

lets discussing about federated Dogchains! :-)

Greetz
Steve

reminds me on something:

enough jokes

DEAR MEMBERS:

counting those who explicid asked to get involved, there are 15 Teams,
the memberlist on our website doesn't reflect this.

That leads to the conclusion, some of those, haven't been interrested enough,
to just register an account and to see the Projectmanagement.

To protect those, who really want to work and think together i will wait another week
and then i will clean up the memberlist.

I hope everybody agrees, if not, raise your voice.
Also if there a problems preventing you from signing up, ASK i am here to help.

What required for now to not be among the wiped teams?

!) Register your account
2) make the profile reflect from wich team you are
3) look around as a member and know what you understand and what you have to ask question for.

Thats all, i really wish, all members manage these really minimal requirements,
please do me a favour and don't let me clean anyone from the list,
Because we are about to take off and to get real

right after Europecoin Switch has been done

have fun
Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 06:59:14 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2016, 07:12:46 PM by crowetic

Hey @Matthias, I'm having some random annoying issues with the federation site, including the fact that every time I try to update something on the profile, it seems to reset my email to just 'crowetic' and I have to retype it...

I also cannot find the place to update my profile picture... I've added a canvas pic, but the profile pic still eludes me.

I would like to get some more communication going with you to make some decisions on how we can merge some things from my cloud platform with the federated, etc.

I think keeping momentum here is really good, and as we all know a day is like a week in crypto. lol.

Talk to ya soon!

edit - also, the shaking of the image in the middle makes it look like an error has occured, and makes me dizzy lol.

Also, to everyone who is part of the Federated initiative...

My team and I have developed a slack-style chat that I'd like to start making use of. The development isn't entirely complete yet, but it is fully functional, it has no limit to the amount of messages that can be posted, it can be individually changed as far as themes (I personally like the dark theme.)

Simply sign up here https://alttech.chat and join the 'Federated' team. When you get in, please announce yourself and what team you're part of. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 05:31:08 AM

Hey @Matthias, I'm having some random annoying issues with the federation site, including the fact that every time I try to update something on the profile, it seems to reset my email to just 'crowetic' and I have to retype it...

I also cannot find the place to update my profile picture... I've added a canvas pic, but the profile pic still eludes me.

I would like to get some more communication going with you to make some decisions on how we can merge some things from my cloud platform with the federated, etc.

I think keeping momentum here is really good, and as we all know a day is like a week in crypto. lol.

Talk to ya soon!

edit - also, the shaking of the image in the middle makes it look like an error has occured, and makes me dizzy lol.

Also, to everyone who is part of the Federated initiative...

My team and I have developed a slack-style chat that I'd like to start making use of. The development isn't entirely complete yet, but it is fully functional, it has no limit to the amount of messages that can be posted, it can be individually changed as far as themes (I personally like the dark theme.)

Simply sign up here https://alttech.chat and join the 'Federated' team. When you get in, please announce yourself and what team you're part of. Thanks!

already had a look at the slack-alike software, you have and like it very much, i will test integrating it today,
it looks like it could deal with a wrapper class as a firstsolution i guess.
Banner animation removed, you are right, its somehow making my mind unfocused to.
No time für toys, if we need tools.

have fun
Matthias Cheesy

p.s. i will inspect your issues, today and tell you my findings.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 03:40:47 PM

Some progress in founding our company

We are officially in business now and the support and funding for FederatedBlockchains has been written
into our agreement with our venture capitalists.

The Name of our new Startup is:

CRYTOTRONIK GmbH i.G.

And our office is ready to go. I will be in office from from the next week on,
but doing homeoffice in the beginning and will move into the area later (now about one hour from my current home)

An our first test bare-bones, to build a prototype are allready there (since a week)
now my partner have had some time to check them out and sent me some shots:

have fun
Matthias  Grin

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 05:58:27 PM

CRYTOTRONIK GmbH i.G.

dam matt i know u happy and busy

but two typos in own company name Wink

CRYPTRONIKA and not "cry to tronik"

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 10:09:12 PM

CRYTOTRONIK GmbH i.G.

dam matt i know u happy and busy

but two typos in own company name Wink

CRYPTRONIKA and not "cry to tronik"

MUHAHAHA LOL i should always wear a sign on my neck with
"this nerd lives in .... phone number of my mother) .... lol

hehe
Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 05:38:29 AM

Hy you can find some updates about my efforts, to provide sponsoring,
the status of the company, i founded to generate the resources for that
and some few other thoughts

if you are interested ,you can find my Article on our Website:
http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/component/content/article/uncategorised/our-sponsor-and-my-company

have fun
Matthias

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:45:19 AM

this project is a nice start and could have alot of great developments but only if the goals and fore sights are always keep in mind and not diverted by the community simply for biased reasons.
keep up the good work and keep us all informed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 11:15:07 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 02:28:02 PM by szenekonzept

this project is a nice start and could have alot of great developments but only if the goals and fore sights are always keep in mind and not diverted by the community simply for biased reasons.
keep up the good work and keep us all informed.

nice say, thats what i also think. For now we haven't any problems like that, the goal is to provide a servicebus, to connect across differences. While being permission-less and accessible by anyone, who likes to join. Everything else you read here (like the new company) have to serve this goal. Also i am aware that most decisions are currently made by me, but i am always reminding everybody, to jump in and influence this project, i am shure they will one day. Best leaders are making themselves irrelevant. I am very optimistic this will make its progress, and luckily, not a single one, of the founding members, are required to earn any money , by doing cryto related projects. If you look on our frontage (OP) we explicitly rejected direct funding yia any group of interrest. So i am sure these condition are quite seldom around this kind of business and i will dedicate all my effords to keep it like that. Thats why my company decides to rather than Funding the Project, better is funding engaged developers, because they may have to feed their family. If anybody may have any strange feeling ,  concern or be disagreeing, don't wait to raise you voice, i will happily answer.

"voluntary" and "permissionless, are not only features but the core values that have been resulting in the  creation of this project.

and yes, i will keep you informed, jump in anytime you like
have fun Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 07:33:53 PM

Glad to see you were able to get the chat integrated into the site. Looking forward to the future!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:24:43 PM

interesting

POW?
POS?

What happen when an altcoin finished its mining stage?

What happen here could be the missing links and the answers for any altcoins, (including those altcoins in that stage, wishing to stay viable). 

Hope the works here will get into gear soon. Cheesy

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 01:04:26 AM

interesting

POW?
POS?

What happen when an altcoin finished its mining stage?

What happen here could be the missing links and the answers for any altcoins, (including those altcoins in that stage, wishing to stay viable).  

Hope the works here will get into gear soon. Cheesy

Thank you very much i think you are right. It in my opinion, its whats missing, to make Altcoins, to be one single market.
We are already working,. For now mainly on building the Company, that will provide funding and will hire new developers.
The company wants to build some solutions upon Federated Blockchains and therefore is interested in the progress of the project.
Everything is moving smooth, but to be clear, this project will not finish in a few month, it can easily need a year to release its first version.

Read here: http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/component/content/article/uncategorised/our-sponsor-and-my-company

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 11:56:51 AM

FEDERATED BLOCKCHAINS MENTIONED IN THE NEWS

Europecoin, Triple Profit Mix: Solomining, Compound Interest, Term Deposit

http://goo.gl/h08e9B

have fun
Matthias Grin

Norfolk

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:18:53 AM

will GRS (GroestlCoin) Will join?
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 03:05:43 AM

will GRS (GroestlCoin) Will join?

Maybe Wink lets see ....

Things are currently in the move.

There will  be some new announcements in the next few days,
a new Paper will show the direction, its ready to publish.
I am just finishing the negotiations to make sure, i am sharing the right details.
Watch out!

have fun
Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 03:28:32 PM

Stay crazy be Epic

Negotiations are going on today, but see a preview here!

IN ONE HOUR!

have fun Grin
Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 05:50:44 PM

SO HERE WE ARE ..

A Federated-Blockchains-a-like Altoin, Bitcoin to Anything Paymentgateway
with cross Social Media integration and Internet-of-Things Servicebus
as a first step towards "Federated Blockchains"

You can see this Solution as an outcome of my way to "Federated Blockchains" enlightenment.
While having tryed to find developers, to engage for "Federated Blockchain", i already worked on a "Plan B" to achieve my goals.
Now i have discovered and tested the tools, that are enabling me, to get it done.
I am a fan of doing big things in  steps, by achieving a first function and then to use it,
to leverage the next step.So, my friends, I'm slowly back into coding, lets see how it goes.

So lets start over again step by step,

breaking the goal down in many easy tasks of research-learn-do.
I have to get a bit more patient, but i started this, to see it happening soon. Fast Forward!

From here it will be helpful, to know the Federated Blockchains Whitepaper, to be able to understand and see the whole vision,
but because of the breaking down of the concept into achievement steps, you will still be able to understand the road and the product,
without knowing the paper.

When planning our new gateway sytem,

it is a good idea, to remember our Federated Blockchains Paper, because the gateway should be developed with this Paper in mind, to be efficient.
So our Gateway should be able to be used as a Federated Blockchains component later. And it doesn't harm, if it would sport some more featured, we will need then.
So lets reconsider Federated Blockchains and break it down to its components and then lets ad two months of additional thought process, I had:

Servicebus

with these Base APPS
(APPS are  Coins, Blockchains, Service, IoT Devices, Point-of-Sales Devices, exchanges, converters ...)

- Cross APPs payment, broken down into SERVICES, CONVERTERS, PLUGINS  (Coins are also APPS)

- Cross RPC communication protocols (broken down into PLUGINS, CONVERTERS, SERVERS)

- Cross Coin/Payment/Device IoT servicebus (BROKE DOWN AS IoT-standart defines)

Communicationbus

- Cross Wallet/Service encapsulated User Communication

- Social Network API receivers

- Third Party Payment Processors receivers

- Blockchain receivers and APIs to share functions and data

Now Back to our Payment system.

Now some words to what i am intending to build and which technology to use.

In the coming years there will be a point, where we will not differentiate among ioT, apps or even users any more.
There will be just command~, data~ and validation pipes with endpoints and everything will just be an app.

For the first step, i would like to build a payment gateway provider with
ioT standart compliant servicebus, social media~, app-chains~ and third-party (payment providers, APIs ...) integration.
(They will per dedault integrate into each other anyway in the coming years).

I have choosen to use lavarel as a base  framework.

... and guess what: I have a first running (alpha state) system on my test system.

It has already all the features I have hoped to achieve,
except of the last mile to Fiat, because this has to be made with a contractor. So i am currently working on some extra features.
One is also ready (but alpha),
its the integration into following services:

23andme, 37Signals, 500px, AngelList, App.net, Asana, Bit.ly, Box, Buffer, CampaignMonitor, Cheddar, Coinbase,
ConstantContact, Coursera, Dailymile, Dailymotion, Deezer, deviantART, DigitalOcean, Discord, Disqus, Douban, Dribbble, Dropbox, Envato, Etsy, Eventbrite, Everyplay,
EyeEm, Fitbit, Flickr, Foursquare, GitLab, Goodreads, Google+, Heroku, Hitbox, Human API, Imgur, Instagram, Jawbone, Jira, Kakao, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Medium, Meetup,
Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Live, Mixcloud, Moves, Naver, Paymill, PayPal, PayPal Sandbox, Pinterest, Podio, Pushbullet, QQ, Rdio, Readability, Reddit, RunKeeper,
SalesForce, Slack, SoundCloud, SharePoint, Spotify, StackExchange, Steam, StockTwits, Strava, Stripe, Trello, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Uber, Venmo, VersionOne, Vimeo,
VKontakte, Weibo, Weixin, Weixin Web, WordPress, Xing, xREL, Yahoo, Yammer, Yandex, YouTube, Zendesk.

At the moment I am working on an IoT Standard Compliant Service Bus and on an integration with a new partner:
We are planning and discussing the joined development and integrating the ...... to be continued after Negotiations

have fun
Matthias

crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:47:54 PM

Hello all!

I've been very busy lately, but just dropping by to check on things here.

Wanted to also let you know, Matthias...

BURST and QORA have the tech you're needing for cross-chain communications and value transfer. Services and value from each coin can soon be used on each other.

We are developing what we're calling a 'decentralized trade portal' which will have the above ability and more.

It will by default support BTC, LTC, and any other coin developed with newer bitcoin core. It will support BURST/QORA and any coins that have our Smart Contract system as well.

Let me know if you're interested in talking with the developer about this, and/or I could provide you with some more information as well. Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:29:46 AM

Hello all!

I've been very busy lately, but just dropping by to check on things here.

Wanted to also let you know, Matthias...

BURST and QORA have the tech you're needing for cross-chain communications and value transfer. Services and value from each coin can soon be used on each other.

We are developing what we're calling a 'decentralized trade portal' which will have the above ability and more.

It will by default support BTC, LTC, and any other coin developed with newer bitcoin core. It will support BURST/QORA and any coins that have our Smart Contract system as well.

Let me know if you're interested in talking with the developer about this, and/or I could provide you with some more information as well. Thanks!

Sounds very nice, so we are in a lucky position, just having upgraded to the newest Bitcoin Core by switching to HODL Mining and Term Deposit.

Now some words to the big picture. I am delighted, its quite  amazing that we both, after having been busy, pushing our visions, are now realizing again,
we are still on the same road and have independently progressed in a way, that we both are able, to add value to each other. Quite effective ...
I am thrilled to have a (skype ?) meeting with you and our Developers and to join our efforts.
Things are getting more and more fun nowadays Grin

I'll send you a PM with some deeper informations tomorrow

have fun
excited, Matthias

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 03:50:47 PM

here is some news:

We will have a  meeting/confence (in person) with
Europecoin, Energycoin Foundation, Internet of Coins, Robert de Groot, Joachim de Koning, Federated Blockchains , bitcoin-treff and more

To discuss stepping forward with joined effords in Payment, Energy, Internet of Things and Local Exchange

have fun
Matthias Grin

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 09:13:38 PM

PROGRESS ITS STARTING TO HAPPEN

26.10. real life meeting with

Internet-of-Coins, Energycoin Foundation, Gamecredits, Europecoin, Bitsend, Federated Blockchains, Bitcoin-Treff
in my "headquarter" in Bochum, Germany for IoT, payment and yet still secret project planning.

Conference was great, so much competence, so much work already done
more when everything hat been organized and we have finished configuring our Team

have fun
Matthias  Grin

P.S. do not miss to also have a look at our EUROPECOIN project:

we are launching on www.bitcoin-treff.de with Europecoin and Bitsend next week,
are coming up with an international version two weeks later, with marketing support from
MEGAUPLOAD MARKETING MEMBER Hypercube Studios, Coinmarketcap, Altcointoday and much more:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg16637331#msg16637331

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.msg16677470#msg16677470

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 08:08:44 AM

great stuff going on
keep in mind how much work matthias is doing simultan the little
typo is minor mistake  DTM Foundatio should have been

DMD Diamond Foundation
but everyone following the project knows that we full support it

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 08:17:25 AM

great stuff going on regarding Federated Blockchains and cooperation to bring crypto towards europe peoples
DMD Diamond Foundation full support it

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 06:52:42 AM

great stuff going on regarding Federated Blockchains and cooperation to bring crypto towards europe peoples
DMD Diamond Foundation full support it

While attending the 2016 GRID TALKS at the EUROPECOIN headquarter in Bochum, Germany, we took the chance,
to sit down with Joachim de Koning. (Internet of Coins)
We  both already had discovered the similarities of our ideas and of our views, how to achieve things for the crypto movement.
This meeting, gave us the possibility, to get to know each other face to face and to set the path for a future as one Team.

You can see the FEDERATED BLOCKCHAINS as a "human API" for coin-teams and users, to access the "Internet of Coins" technology.

You will see much more news here, than you did before. First we will, step by step, get more specific about our plans for the future
and about the structure of the project as a  whole, during the next few weeks.
After having set up new team structures with Joachim and Robert, you will see us quickly prepare,
to get the first ALPHA launch out here within the next 6/7 month.

The show will start in 10 days with a "Call-for-Coins",  to get a professional style communication with active Coin-Teams up and running.

Watch us and have fun
excited Matthias
Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2016, 02:55:47 AM

we are preparing a closed pre ALPHA,

The coin maintainers info-circle will give you the opportunity, to get early, first hand informations about the project and will give you the chance,
to get engaged as one of the first movers, for example, through taking part on internal test programs.

How to increase the chance to get involved.
If we ask you, to take part or receive internal informations, our choice will be guided by trust.
There are some ways, you can influence our decision, by using the tools, we are providing.

1) Give us an insight, who we are dealing with, by filling this form with useful informations,
2) Maintain a proper user profile here and engage with the community
3) Use the Blog, ("Planet") to publish news about your project and your work for your coin.

Every feature of this platform is voluntary, free and is also a great chance for you, to increase your visibility

join by visiting:

and press "ADD TEAM"

have fun
Matthias  Wink

EDIT: this ANN is freaking outdated, i will take care of it tomorrow.

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 06:06:48 PM

ANN updated
have fun
Matthias  Smiley

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 12:35:18 PM

DMD Diamond be part of the party! Side by side with ERC Europecoin and BSD Bitsend
Great news from http://www.federatedblockchains.eu.org/ and http://www.internetofcoins.org/

You can take me literally, its 70% feature complete (plus things i wasn't even imagining myself),
You will see a revolution. I wouldn't be that bold, if the credit was belonging  to me.
The team is currently working in full time and we are heading towards the promised closed alpha testnet.

Active coin maintainers may join on our Federated Blockchains server.
Together, with Europecoin, Bitsend, DIAMOND Foundation and others, we will test the first existing
blockchain agnostic federation protocol for apps and services, that will give more than ethereum like features to any connected altcoin.
Credit goes to the fabulous "Internet of Coins" team, that has worked on this innovation since two years.

have fun
Matthias  Smiley

szenekonzept (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 06:21:18 AM

DEVELOPMENT THREAD CLOSED, PREPARING FOR ALPHA TESTNET

NEW THREAD HERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692720.new#new

thank you
Matthias  Wink