Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto : Pokemon Game (Bitcoin Generator)  (Read 10947 times)
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 09:51:49 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 09:16:31 PM by donaldbitcoin

Catch Your New Pokemon!

Try it now :

Enjoy free game with huge rewards!
Regards

How to use CetoBeto?

Starting the Game :

When you start the game, you will have this screen showing your Island score, and Your player.
Default player will be Pikachu while it bring you score every minute.
Each Beto has it's Speed power and Capacity ability.
To start getting scorefrom your Beto, all you have to do is clicking the red button 'Collect' to collect your generated score. This will increase your total score in the game.

Here is your reward !
New Score will be added to your game total score.
Make sure that you will get also some Foods as like Apple, Bread, Banana, Chicken, or Cake.
Foods are important for your Beto to be stronger and do some attacks.

Attack will also give you huge score, but you can't do attack if your Beto health was low.
Make sure you feed up your Beto well before doing attacks Wink

Attacking Jessie and James :

While you're playing the game, You could find Jessie and James are behind the fance of your garden.
Don't wait, ask your Beto to attack Jessie and James at once.
Jessie and James will be kicked out your land, and your score in the game will be increased.
If you was late to attack Jessie and James, they could run away and score will be lost.

Fishing Times :

At your main island, you could notice there is something in the water, this is appearing sometimes while playing.
By clicking on this area, you will catch a Fish !
Fishing is possible to happens in random times during the day, all you have to do is keeping your eyes on your island you have is nothing else to do.

Daily Attack, Island Defense :

From the main page, click on 'Attack' icon to start your Daily Attack against monster which is near to your island. Attacking monster will be little dificult, while you have to hit the monster up to 5 times till it be dead.
Once you kill the monster, a reward will appear Reward will be Score, Food, or Pika Ball. There is %50 chance for getting Score, %25 chance for getting Food, and %25 chance for getting Pika Ball, it depends on your luck in the game!

For any help, send me PM.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:17:08 AM

Great news! I added your banners to my faucets to help w/advertising, but doubt you'll really need it.

Good luck with your new project Cheesy

Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:03:45 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 11:30:21 AM by Crystal11

Super ! good luck ! i hope the earnings will be higher than on donaldcoin because if older unique users from other faucets which didn't activated on donald will join to this generator you'll have more members and more earnings and it might increase in alexa rank better than donaldcoin  Grin

i will join asap and advertise it of course to get refs  Cool

registered as ref to a friend from forum and verified email.
Best regards,
Cristal.  Grin

beginning advertising campaign in 15 minutes Grin
Available Ad Credits   11137 all will be used for this generator on crisclix  Grin

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
elson

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:23:55 PM

Now you open again pages with same content ??
Shamanscoin and this are pretty same !!!
Last time you got banned from google for this HuhHuh

Huh?
draxust

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:02:11 PM

Excellent notice but I want to know what is going to happen with upgraded members in donaldcoin and bearbitcoin?, I would like to be an upgraded member here but I dont wanna loose more money takeing bad decitions.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:23:22 PM

Nice to see that this is a generator type faucet again,good luck with your new site i hope it will last longer than donaldcoin.

Are you sure that Shamancoin is owned by Donaldcoin?Yes, they are very similar but this doesn't mean that they are owned by the same people.I may be wrong but i think that it is just a clone site,OP correct me if I am wrong.
usman41

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:35:31 PM

ADDED FAUCET LIST http://HTTP://COINLAND.XYZ

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:10:56 PM

Did you get your adsense account back donald? you were talking about closing your faucets due to adsense band, or you now thought to continue without adsense?

Crystal11

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:15:44 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 03:40:51 PM by Crystal11

Huh?

donaldcoin script is for sale and for 3 BTC anyone can start their own donaldcoin  Grin
http://amazingfreebitcoin.com/afb-script.php
I doubt that shaman belongs to donaldcoin admin because the captcha is annoying and takes to much time to complete it .
Most likely shaman is a donaldcoin purchased script.
Some faucets have high level of catpcha taking to much time to solve it ,and are run by paranoid admins  Grin some of them i guess they're seeing bots everywhere even when they sleep.

if the other donaldcoind faucets wouldnt be closed i would not claim on shaman but i have to , because donaldcoin has not many faucets anymore  Cry
Shaman generator should increase rewards because the 2nd captcha takes to much time to solve it, but at least now i see there is no withdraw fee which is a good start ,also they have created a mobile version.

there is another generator named farmerbtc which i think belongs to donaldcoin admin but that generator is dead .

only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
alfaboy23

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:29:05 AM

Wow, it's nice to see that there is a new alternative for donaldcoin. But since it has no adsense, I hope that your faucet can manage to survive.

Good luck and more power to your faucets!
isen

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:18:23 AM

I don't know if it's only me but it looks like the big green register button on the home page is not working properly and when i click on it it leads me on the log in page instead the sign up page,can you fix this bug please?otherwise people will lose many referrals.

I'm referring to this one

The other register button at the top of the page is working fine.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:14:13 AM

Huh?

Shamanscoin
donald-coin.info
are not for us.

we only own CetoBeto now.
and still not submitted to adsense,
will do submit it within next 3 days.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:16:40 AM

Did you get your adsense account back donald? you were talking about closing your faucets due to adsense band, or you now thought to continue without adsense?

we created new adsense account. but site still not submitted.
will submit site within next 2 or 3 days while we increase content and get some alexa rank..

donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 06:22:58 AM

I don't know if it's only me but it looks like the big green register button on the home page is not working properly and when i click on it it leads me on the log in page instead the sign up page,can you fix this bug please?otherwise people will lose many referrals.

I'm referring to this one

The other register button at the top of the page is working fine.

bug solved.

thanks for your feedback!

HarleyQuinn9876

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:45:47 AM

Awesome site. i have tried this and now i am refering my friend to join with me. I do love this site. i think you will get many visitors
thanks for develop this site
good luck sir

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Crystal11

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:46:06 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 09:27:03 AM by Crystal11

Admin i have a bug to report  Cry
The referal joining is not working properly  Angry
If someone wants to join under a referral link but he click on the green REGISTER button from home page , the rerefer (upliner) name is not displayed , all i can see is the "ref" word.

Same bug was reported to me by my friend when he tried to join under my ref link on Timonbtc.

For CETOBETO I have an active campaign, with 15 clicks outside so far and 0 ref . Maybe nobody joined yet but the REGISTER button is not working properly.
http://cetobeto.com/index.php?view=join&re=ref ..default page link
I'm spending real money for this campaign  Cry Angry

The Register link menu from nav bar is working, it displays the ref link at the first try but the big green REGISTER button not and if someone clicks again on Register from nav bar the upliner name dissapears.

i dont know if this is on purpose to have less refs and pay less ref comisions (no offence) but at least you can try to remove that green button and let only Register from nav bar. As i said i'm spending money and time to advertise cetobeto .
Even if you can't do nothing about at least now people knows if the want to join under their friends link.

Edit : The Campaigns has been added . Thank you admin !
Do more collects to find more Foods!
You can find up to 10 items every day!
i did and yesterday found only 1 food. Well ,i was just registered.

Thank you.

Lukkus

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 09:06:09 AM

Big fan of your sites so far, I'm sure this one will be no different...good luck! Seems like a tough climate out here..
prabowo96

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:19:51 AM

Pokemon is a trend right now Cheesy I'll follow the project and play for sure, hope we can get high rewards! hope your new adsense works!

isen

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:05:23 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 04:41:20 AM by isen

bug solved.

thanks for your feedback!
Ok the green register button is fixed now and it leads to the right page but there is one more problem now,when i click it and the sign up page opens i don't see my name in the referrer space but this.

The upper button is working fine,please fix it as Crystal11 said a few posts above some of us are spending money to run ad campaigns.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:05:10 PM

The rewards on this site are amazing. I don't know how you can afford to do it with so few ads. Even with ads, I don't know how you do it Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: