Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [4$ Method] To get unlimited vps  (Read 379 times)
PokemonGoArena (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:21:03 AM

I will provide a method to get 1 month vps for 0.05$ and also provide a coupon code to get discount.
You can use this method any number of time using different email id  and get the vps for 0.05 $.

* 1 Core
   * 1 GB RAM
   * 25 GB Storage
   * Download Speed 70+ Mbps
   * Upload Speed 40+ Mbps

OS choices:

* ubuntu
   * fedora
   * CentOS
   * Debian
   * OpenSuse

pm me if interested

NOTE:

* You need to provide me 4$ via Bitcoin or Paypal pm me if interested.
   * No Credit card req. for vps 0.05$ transaction but you can use paypal (NOT Bitcoin).

What you receive:

1.     Coupon code + pdf with instructions.

pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:04:12 PM

I am interested in anything vps but been the first to post here i would appreciate a vouch copy, also sending you pm.
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 01:33:51 PM

Vouch available?

* No Credit card req. for vps 0.05$ transaction but you can use paypal (NOT Bitcoin).
I do not want paypal. Can you do the payment and sell the VPS?
PokemonGoArena (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:06:10 PM

I have already made 60+ VPS using my paypal account for our PokemonGoArena Trade. You just need to follow the simple procedure It will take hardly 3-4 min to create your vps.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/attachments/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/pokemon-go-buy-sell-trade/40507d1472710465-pokemongo-safe-accounts-instant-delivery-lvl-35-39-lvl-30-34-lvl-25-29-no-n-snap_sell-gif

pcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:31:02 PM

I have already made 60+ VPS using my paypal account for our PokemonGoArena Trade. You just need to follow the simple procedure It will take hardly 3-4 min to create your vps.

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/attachments/pokemon-go/pokemon-go-hacks-cheats/pokemon-go-buy-sell-trade/40507d1472710465-pokemongo-safe-accounts-instant-delivery-lvl-35-39-lvl-30-34-lvl-25-29-no-n-snap_sell-gif

Good to see this your proof but i am still waiting for your response to my last pm.
i hope we can really have a deal.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:44:05 PM

Good to see this your proof but i am still waiting for your response to my last pm.

A proof?? How some random and totally irrelevant screen can possibly be a proof of anything? You kids really require to be scammed and robbed of all your parents' pocket money.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
pcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:59:05 PM

A proof?? How some random and totally irrelevant screen can possibly be a proof of anything? You kids really require to be scammed and robbed of all your parents' pocket money.
It is still a screen shot but that does not mean that i endorse the OP in anyway however i already have the method and i will try it soon when i have the required payment method, stop wondering how because he gave it to me to try and pay when it works.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:01:10 PM

It is still a screen shot but that does not mean that i endorse the OP in anyway however i already have the method and i will try it soon when i have the required payment method, stop wondering how because he gave it to me to try and pay when it works.

It is still a screenshot of what? Of someone's selly.io account showing sales of something. What's that got to do with anything?? How is that relevant to anything in this topic? How do you know what was the subject of sale there? How do you know that selly.io account even belongs to the OP? How do you know the people that paid for whatever was offered there to whomever was offering it weren't scammed? How do you know all those buyers got what they thought they were paying for and are happy now? And how do you know that screenshot is even genuine? It's just a webpage, anyone can make it or edit it. That screenshot doesn't tell you absolutely anything and proves nothing, yet you call it "a proof". And not only that, in your mind it apparently is a proof. That's just unbelievable.

With this attitude (or unwillingness to actually use your brain) you are literally asking to be scammed.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: