Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [UPDATE] [ENGLISH] GOLF Golfcoin V2.0 New Chain + Reimbursements  (Read 17740 times)
will7am
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:19:20 AM

I offered to work with you and provided some guidance with regard to forward movement for the benefit of representing Britain fairly, your leader refused all guidance because quite frankly he has no clue what he is doing, I dumped my coins and I am glad. I reinvested into XP and Golfcoin which I will guide and grow.

You were nothing bit a hindrance, your "guidance" was nothing more than pie in the sky bs and I honestly don't consider you shitposting on BCT to be an offer of "work".

I was against the development team of Britcoin "instamining another 10 million coins to fund development at the expense of existing investors without majority or 100% approval", i.e helping yourselves to investors money. That is different to Golfcoin.

We had majority approval, as I remember you were the only one against it.  I have no idea what you're on about when you say "helping yourselves to investors money", can you please elaborate on what you mean by this?

also the 40% premine may be burned to zero, something you have overlooked, or it may be sold to golf related industries such as Nike, Titleist, Mizuno, Taylor Made so they can maintain and develop Golfcoin so any profits I may further invest in XP or other cryptocurrencies that benefit the sector - that is my perogative and no one has objected.

Can you tell me when you're planning on burning the premine coins?  I don't the sound of the "may".  Or are you waiting for a call from Nike asking to buy OTC?  Hahaha Grin

Not one person of the original community made an effort to contribute to getting Golfcoin on exchanges, for that though I am grateful.

Kinda speak volumes really.

It is only now through trading Bitcoin that it has been reinvested into Golfcoin to 1) help develop the coin and generate a small investment for investors and 2) to reinvest Bitcoin in to participating into the Bitcoin economy. Unless you have an investment you have no complaint.

Seriously?  Do you even read what you type?  "help develop the coin and generate a small investment for investors"

Now here is one message for anyone who wants to accuse me of anything or comment against me - I am honest, forthright, and I will say what I feel within the bounds of common law and doing the right thing. The only thing that is important to me right now is my dog, who is very ill, and whom I love with all my heart. If I was you leigh and anyone else who thinks that trolling is a good idea, take a long hard look at your lives and see what is important - I dont care if I am homeless, without money, I don't care one iota, because for me the only things you really need in life you have for free, so make the most of them, any future comments about selfishness, trolling or mailicious will be ignored.

Yes let's overlook the fact you're a dick and feel sorry your dog :^)

In 3 years of contributing to this Bitcoin arena, i have never received a Bitcoin donation, I believe that at the foundation of Bitcoin it was designed to help poor people, generate equality, and help redistribute wealth to those that need it, yet it has been hijacked by people who are selfish, self obsessed, and do not care at all. Bitcoin is already owned by the banks, and most altcoins are scams, yet as soon as something pops up with any potential for changing the world for the better, everyone gets jealous, bitter and want to be noticed.

"help redistribute wealth" hahaha, utter moron Bitcoin has nothing to do with wealth redistribution.  If you really think "Golfcoin" is going to change the world, then good for you..  But anyone with half a brain can see this shitcoin is going nowhere.

Britcoin decided, against guidance, to formulate a plan that offended a key stakeholder without consultation or agreement, and as a result of being ignorant, arrogant, and profit obsessed, has quite frankly ruined any future of its coin.

lol

I am developing XP, Golfcoin and Bitcoin21 plus other things I am doing

Busy lad aren't you.

Those that invest, thank you. Those that don't, you were told of its potential of success and have no comeback if you lose out.

Pitiful.

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:55:57 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 09:16:27 PM by VanityWallets2015

Pitiful.

After donating 20,000 Britcoins to your team to sell on an exchange for charity (worth around $500 at the 0.00004 BTC you listed on C-cex) your team has the audacity to interject in my thread. Good luck with your coin! Your teams posts are not welcome here.

Golfcoin Forum

I guess this is why having your own forum is a good idea. Hopefully will have a new forum set-up for Golfcoin on the new website which should be available some time next week.
Will keep you posted with any other developments.

Blocks

We have now surpassed 6,000 blocks creating 30 million coins in the public domain, thank you miners.

Value

The coin has a nominal cap of around $10,000 (trading at low satoshi) which we hope will increase over time naturally, this is tracked on the block explorer - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/golf/

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:52:38 AM

I need more information.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:11:18 AM

I need more information.
What do you need more information on? Thanks.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 12:44:01 PM

C-Cex Announcement

Golfcoin is now available for voting to be added to C-Cex exchange.

Please contribute to upvoting by visiting https://c-cex.com/?id=vote and adding some votes.

Thank you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pennino

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 11:16:06 AM

dev i repeat my questions:
i am waiting for email address where i must send my old wallet
which is rapport old coin GLF/ new coin GOLF?

thanks

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██████████████████████████████
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:46:15 PM

dev i repeat my questions:
i am waiting for email address where i must send my old wallet
which is rapport old coin GLF/ new coin GOLF?

thanks

Thank you I got your message, please be patient, my dog is very very unwell at the moment and requires constant monitoring, things are difficult.
I would appreciate some time!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:09:47 PM

Hello dev, bounty haven't received.. kindly read pm.. thanks

Translation bounties have been paid. Each have been sent 50,000 golfcoins. Details in the OP and below.

BOUNTY PAYMENTS

9 September 2016
50,000 GOLF - Roncar (Philipines Translation) (*TXID 3170bf1e69be8d4c566fab000965a562a5919024c5acb8c00f0647192618386c)
50,000 GOLF - Btcdevil (Indian Hindu Translation) (*TXID 8f808cf90ba6b00f8ac18e5b161ad156de87e9a4a3ef189c1a7aa7651402153d)
50,000 GOLF - ShooterXD (Portuguese Translation) (*TXID f66a8056eb5d10c87f12f207000053978c2fc52dc6ca6201725aaf063410b2e5)
50,000 GOLF - Fitraok09 (Indonesian Translation) (*TXID b0e0e299032542f547928902e4aa03950bf0b67b181e65deee53ff896670c584)
50,000 GOLF - Cdavid53 (French Translation) (*TXID ef99f46c8bf38a5c44b2556acede1c0b28b7d6dbb96f3a9cc00744a1f399a4a2)

* Bounties have been paid using personal mined/traded coins.
Thanks.
Keep working hard and you go bring a good results to us

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:01:32 PM

Pitiful.

After donating 20,000 Britcoins to your team to sell on an exchange for charity (worth around $500 at the 0.00004 BTC you listed on C-cex) your team has the audacity to interject in my thread. Good luck with your coin! Your teams posts are not welcome here.

Those 20K Brit are still for sale at 0.00004, the money will go to local school for disabled children when Brit's price rises again. For that I thank you.

To be honest what did you expect, you trolled Brit's thread hard, you went full retard because you didn't like the fact that we found an investor and the only way we could secure funding was to fork the coin and add the 50% to the supply (not ideal situation, but we have a multi-millionaire investor). Then we find you took over this coin and got a 50% premine, you don't see the irony in that?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:32:09 AM

Then we find you took over this coin and got a 50% premine, you don't see the irony in that?

Leigh, listen to what you are being told.

1) I created this coin. (the original thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454054.0 was created using my previous account clackersmaracas) - send me a code by private message and I will paste it to prove I own that account and created the coin in 2014 (using coingen!). The website and social media have also been there since the start, of which I am the owner and operator. So stop spreading lies and deceit to people.

2) When a coin is created and you sell them on an exchange or privately each unit has a market price, given your investor is a multi-millionaire, surely he (or she) can afford to buy 50% of the Britcoin share for just a handful of BTC rather than just request to run himself off a private 10 million coins? Why don't we all just run off coins everytime someone says they have a few quid instead of buying from an exchange like everyone else did.

Your problem is you were caught out, because some people are too ignorant to understand what was happening, you ask people to buy coins on an exchange but in the mean time you are printing off 10 million to an anonymous investor who could simply dump the coins and walk away with a nice quarter of a million quid at exchange investors loss.

As a stakeholder owning 500,000 Britcoins which was 5% of the whole amount your team ignored my objection. Those 500,000 coins were available to purchase, but instead of allowing the market to operate freely in buy and sell, you were just going to print of 10 million coins for someone from the chain?

As soon as you touch that chain you compromise the integrity of the coin and any values on the market, and with it goes any hope of a future, although your little scam would mean you would walk away with £250,000 or so, not bad.

I will waste no more time discussing this with you - the matter is closed and has no relevance here.

By all means send me a code or message to my clackersmaracas account and I will access and confirm that for you, otherwise no longer post in this thread or you and your team will be banned from posting in my threads.

Golfcoin Update

The Golfcoin android wallet will be available sometime this/next month to enable mobile payments

A new website is being developed for the official Golfcoin domain.

We will be arranging a meeting with colleagues at the R&A during the next 6 weeks to establish key relationships in the golfing industry.

More information in due course, I will try to provide an update at least once per month.

We posted who the investor is, it's my employer, not anonymous, if you hadn't of been such a dick, we we're going to invite you to the meetings we've been having.

How on earth could the investor/ or me walk away with 250K? current brit marketcap is roughly 70K.

I'm glad you dumped your coins. You will regret one day.

You suspicions have made you loose out, then again you are a bit mental in the head, I remember when you were trolling brit's thread you threatened to give you britcoins to the government if we forked the coin, I've never LOL'd so hard in my life, i'm LOL'ing as write this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:46:33 AM

Golfcoin Android Wallet

The golfcoin Android wallet will be available to download and use later today or tomorrow.

Links will be added to the OP to available downloads when ready.

Golfcoin Node List

You should have no trouble connecting to the network, if so you can add these nodes to your .conf file.

addnode=109.124.195.208
addnode=115.178.193.21
addnode=115.178.193.75
addnode=115.178.213.246
addnode=115.178.216.87
addnode=144.76.237.39
addnode=179.158.53.176
addnode=186.216.73.248
addnode=190.161.133.145
addnode=192.241.247.120
addnode=198.199.90.93
addnode=201.29.7.88
addnode=213.191.20.126
addnode=46.255.235.84
addnode=78.70.227.24
addnode=81.84.176.168
addnode=84.200.32.199
addnode=86.169.67.38
addnode=86.185.79.129
addnode=88.206.141.110
addnode=95.145.103.125

Proof Of Stake / Interest

The proof of stake interest will commence at the end of the POW phase with Golfcoin as it is such a short POW (approximately 4 months) which will make Golfcoin a completely sustainable 100% POS coin from that time onwards. Due to the expanding network of users and potential for huge international use, the high level of POS should secure the network consistently.

Trailing Proof Of Work

In the event that uptake is not as quick as we predict, there is also the option of additionally continuing with proof of work at anytime with zero reward blocks, this will help process blocks in the event of demand higher than network processing allows, again keeping it reliable and secure.

nice update here dev lets make this a staking wallet more profitable good luck mate.
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:03:19 PM

Golfcoin Android Wallet

The golfcoin Android wallet will be available to download and use later today or tomorrow.

Links will be added to the OP to available downloads when ready.

nice update here dev lets make this a staking wallet more profitable good luck mate.

Golfcoin Android Wallet Now Available

As promised, the Android Wallet for Golfcoin is now available, you can download these from the following locations;

Mega - https://mega.nz/#!8d8jUBwD!fSva1-8a-Jo4OMXgivKdAWWQAjRkZbSYIIp9YUqwPfo
Github - https://github.com/Golfcoin/2.0/blob/master/golfcoin.apk
Website - http://golf-coin.com/downloads/golfcoin.apk

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
forumaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:48:00 AM

Hi dev, sorry for the late, my pc was broken, Italian translation completed here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1619201
I already pmed you with my GOLF address Smiley
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:44:54 AM

Hi dev, sorry for the late, my pc was broken, Italian translation completed here is the link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1619201
I already pmed you with my GOLF address Smiley

Thanks Forumaster, this has been paid Smiley
50,000 Golfcoins
TXID d3399ac6739b054e8eb677d5671c6a51a248f2f0693dd2173fc325563484cb0c

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 04:02:21 PM

Next Steps

Partner Presentations

I am working on a hybrid presentation for Golfcoin (slideshow and video) specifically for presenting to the R&A, the UK PGA (professional golfers association) and Scottish Executive. These appointments will be made during Autumn/Winter to give some thinking and development time during the winter and allow them all the opportunity to come on board and support this innovation and its benefits.

Club & Course Presentations

Once support is achieved from industry bodies and the Scottish Executive we will then look to make presentations to golf clubs and courses about the benefits of Golfcoin digital currency and blockchain data use (such as write once potential for golf based data) to simplify and better present persistent golf data.

Timescales

At the moment timescales are difficult to predict however all available time will be put to this and other projects that does not conflict with daily work opportunities or other commitments, ultimately it could be a 5 or 10 year journey, so we will look to take things one step at a time and work with stakeholders to develop a useful and central blockchain for the Golf industry.

Suggestions, ideas, contributions and partners welcome.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:19:17 AM

dev, another pool ?

welshy9

Activity: 392
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 02:25:12 PM

hi guys

pool has  new ip and ports please check it out guys as the node crashed and we couldnt do anything

ip will be used untill dns changes

http://84.200.210.130:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://84.200.210.130:3011 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3010, Diff: 512 Port: 3011, Diff: 1280 Port: 3012, Diff: 320000

Happy Mining  Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82

as soon as the dns has changed over you can conect via the domain cryptominers.online  so use the temp one untill it does

Any questions about the pool inbox/tweet/skype us !
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.com:8080/
Follow us on twitter ! - @Cryptoman82 - - - - Add me on skype - cryptominers.online
tat3088

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 01:46:19 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 10:59:44 AM by tat3088

New Pool

http://mineblocks.eu

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.eu:3008 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3021, Diff: 8 Port: 4021, Diff: 256 Port: 5021, Diff: 18192

Happy Mining
Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MineBlocksPool

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MineBlocks-1693532167595643/

after some time, payments from your pool?
I mining all day but the no payments...  Sad
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:24:25 PM

hi guys

pool has  new ip and ports please check it out guys as the node crashed and we couldnt do anything

ip will be used untill dns changes

http://84.200.210.130:8080/getting_started

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://84.200.210.130:3011 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

ports vardriff

Port: 3010, Diff: 512 Port: 3011, Diff: 1280 Port: 3012, Diff: 320000

Happy Mining  Smiley

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cryptoman82

as soon as the dns has changed over you can conect via the domain cryptominers.online  so use the temp one untill it does

This is the only approved mining pool. Please use this one.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀