Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 07:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] xmr.coolpool.io - 0% fee while in beta | US East Coast | Powerful server  (Read 2289 times)
bigspender (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:39:15 PM

Hello everyone,

We started the week fresh by taking our Monero pool to beta today.

Check it out at http://xmr.coolpool.io/

The essentials:
  • 0% Fee while in beta
  • Running on cool hardware: Dell PowerEdge R610 with 2 x L5640 hexa-core CPUs, 16GB of RAM and a brand new SSD disk
  • Located on the East Coast, near North Carolina, US
  • 60KH/s at the moment
  • We've mined our first block earlier today
  • The first payments to miners were sent: http://xmr.coolpool.io/#payments

We're here to run a cool pool for everyone Smiley and we have some cool stuff coming up in the pipeline - which you'll love!

The greater story: Me and /u/nkdv are two guys passionate by cryptocurrencies since 1BTC == $15. We're developers at core and we love hacking small projects whenever we get an idea.
Monero caught our attention and we've decided to invest both equity and tech in supporting it. Now that we got our pool up&running we need your support - hit us hard with your mining rigs and we'll take all the heat! Let's work together in decentralizing all this hashing power and keep monero a cool network!

Let's mine some XMR! Oh, and feel free to get in touch if you have any requests or ideas.
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:45:00 AM

[reserved for announcements]
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:59:41 AM

As of this morning, we've successfully mined our first 3 blocks (in the first 24 hours!!!).

A total of 3 payments have been made. Total miners paid: 6

Have a nice day!
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:51:00 PM

Our cool pool is running smoothly, having mined it's 5th block earlier today Smiley

Here's some useful data:
 Hash Rate: 68.49 KH/sec
 Block Found: about 8 hours ago
 Connected Miners: 15
 Total Pool Fee: 0%
 Block Found Every: 19 hours (est.)

10 miners have been payed since we launched the pool in the beginning of the week.

Happy mining!
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:35:34 AM

6 blocks have been mined so far and 13 miners have been paid in total.

Hash Rate: 65.38 KH/sec
 Connected Miners: 18

Join us Smiley http://xmr.coolpool.io/

PS: we've just opened up port 443, for those of you that want to bypass firewalls.

Happy mining!
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:33:32 PM

Dear miners,

Here's our stats after the first week:
 Hash Rate: 116.36 KH/sec
 Connected Miners: 23
 Block Found Every: 11 hours (est.)

We've mined 15 blocks so far, and have processed payments to a total of 26 miners.

Join us and mine with a 0% fee while we're in beta! http://xmr.coolpool.io/

- Big
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:14:30 AM

As many of you know, I am running the coolest Monero mining pool: http://xmr.coolpool.io/

Because of requests coming from several miners who want to avoid useless dust and transfer fees, we have increased our minimum payment threshold: from 0.1 XMR to 0.2 XMR.

Current XMR Cool Pool in numbers:
 Hash Rate: 75.45 KH/sec
 Block Found: about 4 hours ago
 Connected Miners: 33
 Total Blocks Mined: 28
 Total Miners Paid: 42

Mine with us for 0% fee while we are in beta!

- Big
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:45:30 PM

We are proud to present the new cool front-end for our XMR mining pool: http://xmr.coolpool.io/

We've been running xmr.coolpool.io since the beginning of September. As we promised, we're going to keep improving the pool - and we're delivering. This update was rolled out late last night and we are really excited about it!

Do you like the new website design?

Hit us hard with your mining rigs and we'll take all the heat! Let's work together in decentralizing all this hashing power and keep Monero a cool network!

Let's mine some XMR! And feel free to get in touch if you have any requests or ideas. We're around here and on #monero-pools Smiley

bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:17:14 PM

Our cool pool just mined the first block after the hard-fork last night.

We're running Monero 'Wolfram Warptangent' (v0.10.0.0-release) on all daemons and wallet.
Termie

Activity: 642
Merit: 292

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:00:38 PM

with a single R9 290x / ~780 h/s, your pool gives me at last a share diff of ~87000.
Result: not one single share within 12 minutes. Roll Eyes Haven´t you any fixed diff ports?

Edit: 138892 200007 now +_+ Thats way too high for one mid range GPU!
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:43:26 PM

with a single R9 290x / ~780 h/s, your pool gives me at last a share diff of ~87000.
Result: not one single share within 12 minutes. Roll Eyes Haven´t you any fixed diff ports?
Unfortunately, the code base which our pool is based on doesn't support fixedDiff ports. It's on our priority to-do list for the next upgrade.

What diff do you need for the R9 290x?
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:48:35 PM

I've just set the pool maxDiff to 50000, until we get fixedDiff ports open Smiley give it another go, if you'd like!
Termie

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:47:25 AM

I´m also at another XMR pool where you can select your own diff by append the desired diff to Monero adress
-u yourXMRadress@50000
Thats very cool, so the best value/compromise is testable by myself.
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:02:37 PM

Definitely like the new UI -- wish we could get more people to join the pool... I'm sure that will come with time.

Setting up one of my GPU rigs today for XMR and will point it here, currently only been CPU mining.

Eyedol-X

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:03:20 PM

Not sure if the pool if having issues or not but its been 4 days without a block on a 3 day estimate and I pulled my miners from it 16 Hours or so ago.

The pool still shows around the same hash rate even though I pulled approximately 3.4KH from it and it also shows about the same amount of miners connected.

In Addition to this, even though I have over a 1.65 Billion hash count, my pending payout amount hasn't changed at all.

I'm a little new to mining Monero so this may be all normal but is this normal behavior?

Note: I switched to another pool temporarily and in the same 16 Hours I've already made .474 XMR
Eyedol-X

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:01:03 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 09:56:18 AM by Eyedol-X

Well 6 days now without a block found and without a payout, site still shows 13KH and 32 miners connected.

Would love to get some insight into what the issue is, if any, as this pool was great until this issue came up.
Eyedol-X

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:56:58 AM

After ~8 days the pool finally found a block and I did receive a payout which happened about 4 hours ago.

Luck shows 74% for that particular block, crazy it took so long.
Termie

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:23:05 PM

mined four long days there and now I don´t reach the payout threshold, lol.
Is a manual payout possible?
Termie

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 11:03:44 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 08:58:11 AM by Termie

This pool is really n o t recommendable.

- Admin confirmed me a manual payout of my residual amount months ago, this never happend
- so mined a little bit more there to reach the 0.20 payout threshold, now threshold is 0.50 - way too high for such a little pool
- Pool was occasionally offline for almost two weeks
- Pool hoppers with very big hash power periodical appears every few hours for a short time and so divert the few small miners income
bigspender (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 05:05:50 PM

- Admin confirmed me a manual payout of my residual amount months ago, this never happend
- so mined a little bit more there to reach the 0.20 payout threshold, now threshold is 0.50 - way too high for such a little pool
- Pool was occasionally offline for almost two weeks
- Pool hoppers with very big hash power periodical appears every few hours for a short time and so divert the few small miners income

Hi Termie,

Could you please provide more details about your manual payout request via DM or email? All automatic payments are working smoothly - so no manual payments should be required.

Regarding residual amounts - we are considering reducing the minimum payment threshold for some time, so more miners with small amounts would get their payments.

Cheers,
- Big
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: