Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT Price Speculation  (Read 4065 times)
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:46:57 PM

3400 now, what are your predictions?

I say 4k in 1 week

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:39:04 PM

I say 4k in 1 week

I think NXT will up to 5000 for 1 week.. Let we see later..  Cool
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:14:13 AM

There is still plenty of Ardor left to distribute. And a second coin will be distributed at the end of the ardor snap shots. The NXT experts will have to explain it in more detail.
solstice

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:24:47 AM

The ardor hype is over, NXT price will go down to 2500 in a few weeks.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:58:17 AM

I say 4k in 1 week

I really want to see the price moving up, but there is no strong fundamentals presently to suggest the price will jack up, what drives the price was Ardor token and since the snapshot ends in a month's time, the price moving up will be difficult, Although market is difficult to predict but 4k in a week time will be good.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:44:13 AM

Well it is at 40k satoshis now thanks to a new pump. I am still skeptical that the price will hold after the Ardor tokens are distributed because NXT has been going down before the Ardor announcement and was considered dying by the community. Only the speculative value of Ardor is giving it life right now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:39:07 AM

I say 4k in 1 week

3700 going up !!

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
freshman777

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 07:45:51 AM

Although 65% of ARDR distribution is completed, the price of the underlying coin is comfortable. Some dump by the hot potato chasers was not unexpected and it happened, the bigger part of it. My assumption is the base coin will end the ARDR distribution phase in the 2,500-3,000 zone, but should slowly return to stable 4,000-5,000 come December as new factors come into play. Investors will be rewarded with a new asset in October to add to that base coin price. A longish 3 month prediction, but it's a necessity to make plans spanning months with Nxt2.0(ARDR), it is a long play. Looking past December isn't possible, we'll have to see the new platform running on testnet in January to tell what's next.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:58:41 AM

@freshman777. From your statement it sounds like you expect NXT to stay at the current price now. Do you think there will be another rise coming? Or is that it since 65% of the Ardor distribution has already been completed there will be no more interest for the speculators to buy NXT? At first I thought it was "going to the moon" because of Ardor.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
freshman777

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 08:14:17 AM

@freshman777. From your statement it sounds like you expect NXT to stay at the current price now. Do you think there will be another rise coming? Or is that it since 65% of the Ardor distribution has already been completed there will be no more interest for the speculators to buy NXT? At first I thought it was "going to the moon" because of Ardor.

Moon can't happen before Ardor is released, this is obvious and I am hopeful needs no explanation?
Having said this I expect price of base coin to be higher than it is now in December: 5,000 is feasible, because the test release will approach deployment and other factors.
Ardor roadmap is January 2017 on testnet, Q3 2017 on mainnet - the two gears that have to be successively switched before any moon talk can actualize.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:44:43 AM

Moon can't happen before Ardor is released, this is obvious and I am hopeful needs no explanation?
Having said this I expect price of base coin to be higher than it is now in December: 5,000 is feasible, because the test release will approach deployment and other factors.
Ardor roadmap is January 2017 on testnet, Q3 2017 on mainnet - the two gears that have to be successively switched before any moon talk can actualize.

Why would nxt pump when at each snapchot it loses value that goes to ardor?
freshman777

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 08:04:40 AM

Should we really call it a pump? October 0.000025 btc to December 0.00005 btc is 2x, hardly a pump, rather a gradual re-evaluation as Ardor makes it to testnet and becomes a tangible.

Now about why.
Because Ardor won't have the features of the default child chain. Ardor will be a forging token, it will have two functions: forging and simple Ardor transfer.
You will need to own Nxt 1.0 up until Q3 2017, to get a share of the default child chain tokens, Ignis, the name community chose for it and to use all the current Nxt 1.0 and all the future functions in Nxt 2.0.

sandiman

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:40:02 AM

Should we really call it a pump? October 0.000025 btc to December 0.00005 btc is 2x, hardly a pump, rather a gradual re-evaluation as Ardor makes it to testnet and becomes a tangible.

Now about why.
Because Ardor won't have the features of the default child chain. Ardor will be a forging token, it will have two functions: forging and simple Ardor transfer.
You will need to own Nxt 1.0 up until Q3 2017, to get a share of the default child chain tokens, Ignis, the name community chose for it and to use all the current Nxt 1.0 and all the future functions in Nxt 2.0.

So their will be production of two tokens ? Ardor and Ignis ? what is the point of ardor then ? maybe just give me a link and i'll stop bothering you Cheesy
freshman777

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 09:54:13 AM

So their will be production of two tokens ? Ardor and Ignis ? what is the point of ardor then ? maybe just give me a link and i'll stop bothering you Cheesy

There is a wealth of information, start here Smiley
https://www.ardorplatform.org/
In summary:

Ardor is a forging token for decentralized consensus.

Ignis, the default child chain based on Nxt 1.0 distribution in Q3 2017 is a transaction token, with features like Nxt 1.0 has now (asset exchange, monetary system, messaging, voting, shuffling, data cloud) PLUS future features MINUS forging which will be delegated to the Ardor uberchain.
Ignis users will pay fees in Ignis tokens to Ignis block creators. Ignis block creators will pay fees in Ardor tokens to Ardor forgers to record hashes of Ignis blocks into Ardor, the decentralized consensus uberchain. Ardor's primary function is to maintain decentralized consensus. Users will need Ignis to operate some kind of business, for example setting up a crowdfunding must happen on an asset exchange, on Ignis, with Ignis tokens, can't do it with Ardor. So there's your utility for Ignis tokens.

There will be other child chains set up on the Ardor platform by businesses, communities, etc. with their special subset of Ignis features and requirements, all their transactions will be validated by Ardor uberchain. For example, a business may want to create a child chain with data cloud only to store copies of documents, something what Factom does. That business will need to store hashes of their child chain's blocks in the Ardor uberchain and pay fees for that to Ardor forgers.

Ardor uberchain needs to save only hashes of child chain blocks, the blockchain size will be relatively small. This is the main goal of devs - solve the scalability problem of the blockchain.

TL;DR
Ardor is for decentralized consensus - security uberchain.
Ignis is for running a blockchain business, asset trading, building all sorts of blockchain infrastructure software, etc.
Depending on your usage profile and the role you take upon yourself you may want to own one of them or both or none.

sandiman

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 10:26:55 AM

There is a wealth of information, start here Smiley
https://www.ardorplatform.org/
In summary:

Ardor is a forging token for decentralized consensus.

Ignis, the default child chain based on Nxt 1.0 distribution in Q3 2017 is a transaction token, with features like Nxt 1.0 has now (asset exchange, monetary system, messaging, voting, shuffling, data cloud) PLUS future features MINUS forging which will be delegated to the Ardor uberchain.
Ignis users will pay fees in Ignis tokens to Ignis block creators. Ignis block creators will pay fees in Ardor tokens to Ardor forgers to record hashes of Ignis blocks into Ardor, the decentralized consensus uberchain. Ardor's primary function is to maintain decentralized consensus. Users will need Ignis to operate some kind of business, for example setting up a crowdfunding must happen on an asset exchange, on Ignis, with Ignis tokens, can't do it with Ardor. So there's your utility for Ignis tokens.

There will be other child chains set up on the Ardor platform by businesses, communities, etc. with their special subset of Ignis features and requirements, all their transactions will be validated by Ardor uberchain. For example, a business may want to create a child chain with data cloud only to store copies of documents, something what Factom does. That business will need to store hashes of their child chain's blocks in the Ardor uberchain and pay fees for that to Ardor forgers.

Ardor uberchain needs to save only hashes of child chain blocks, the blockchain size will be relatively small. This is the main goal of devs - solve the scalability problem of the blockchain.

TL;DR
Ardor is for decentralized consensus - security uberchain.
Ignis is for running a blockchain business, asset trading, building all sorts of blockchain infrastructure software, etc.
Depending on your usage profile and the role you take upon yourself you may want to own one of them or both or none.

Cheers for the info man, in this case we could see above 5000k I agree. Regarding the chart, we are now playing with support (which, if you need to hold nxt for ignis, could look more like a pullback to take some more fuel than a real sign of weakness)
motodor

Activity: 378

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:48:43 PM

I think a great coin for speculation ... Bought a coin and wait for the growth ...

memequiserle

Activity: 616

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:56:06 AM

after addor launh, nxt price is down price, crash down price
before addor launh nxt price, incraese until reach 2500 satoshi, this now nxt price only 636 satoshi
and very dificult nxt price can over 2000 satoshi again

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:15:44 AM

FYI, newcomers!
Did you know you can mine NXT (and buy Ardor with it on the Nxt Asset Exchange!) in the Lucky node project?
Computational and bandwidth requirements are very low - some users run it on a Raspberry Pi.
Run the node 24/7 or as often as you can while you work or play.
Join in with the over 100 nodes that are already in the project.

LabaDaba

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:24:42 PM

Waiting for next NXT pump. Should make good profit.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 03:01:38 PM

Waiting for next NXT pump. Should make good profit.
I did not wait for the NXT growth. Sold at a loss in the fall of 2015. I do not believe that it can continue to increase above today 2k. Its maximum 1,5-2k satoshi. Released ARDR killed NXT.  Undecided

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███