Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:51:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to get into trading, please help!  (Read 1049 times)
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 01:30:35 PM

I want to get into trading with alt coins, and i want to know where to begin. Just looking to make some extra btc. Please help, thanks! Grin

Well trading is real business. To start trading trader must have to understand basic of trading. YoBit, C-Cex, Poloniex, Coinexchange, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bter and few more are providing trading services for altcoins.
Among all cryptocurrency exchanger Bitcoin is Prime or master currency used to evaluate other altcoins value.

Trader need to learn and understand charts is very important. Because charts speaks everything that helps you to understand market very well.

On chart trader can get information of current market price for Buy and sell, Last price, 24 Hour High,  24 Hour Low, 24 Hour Volume , chart of 24 Hour, Week, 1 month, 6 Month and important Orderbook. every data is important to understand while trading.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:45:39 PM

I want to get into trading with alt coins, and i want to know where to begin. Just looking to make some extra btc. Please help, thanks! Grin
If you have friend who uses bitocin too then ask him for a loan so that you could have some capital to start trading because in trading you need a capital because sometimes the coin to buy is not that instantly boost that the price will pump that easy sometimes it takes months or week before that happen.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 03:36:49 PM

Thats great thing, trading is one of the best way to earn smart income with profit. But for that it need basic initial investment.

There are many cryptocurrency trading platforms are available which safe, secure and trusted by millions. While trading trader must have to understand basic things as reading chart, understanding chart, because if trader learn to read chart then there is nothing to lose.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: