Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♞[ANN]♞[MST]♞MustangCoin♞Fair Ninja launch♞ X11♞PoS 10% ♞No IPO/Insta/Premine ♞  (Read 19303 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NokyRed

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

this coin is so shit omg pls delete this project

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sylw83

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

this coin is so shit omg pls delete this project

Yes ?

So why today is $0,669707 USD (2.37%) ?
roosiinfidel09

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

why is the volume so low on this coin..was 20k sats 2 hours later it is 3.5k sats?..lol...whats the future price prediction if any?
Reaper301 (OP)

Activity: 151

♞MustangCoin♞

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 03:07:54 AM

coin have been working flawlessly and payments have been processing with the vendors. there are few projects in the pipeline might that would cause spike in price.

Eddyc

Activity: 1013
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

I'm studying MustangCoin (MST) already has a time and I note that it has great potential to grow, but it lacks news leaving it as a coin like the others, is not a criticism to offend but a constructive criticism because I am a investor and would like to see that coin on the moon.
Will_1981

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:48:47 AM

You know...

people are so stupid...

I see in thread for every coin people saying ´´ oh it´s a shitcoin ! delete this thread´´ and bla bla bla

And so they go to the tedious hard way of searching for the best coin with best tech... idiots. And many of these coins dont succeed anyway even if
good, because they are so many.

Who cares about all this crap ! you are tediously looking for the best coin and POOR ! and thats why you are poor! idiots.

This generation of idiots don´t understand that a simple coin, even a shit useless coin could make them rich if they simply buy and hold???

Who cares about the fucking function of the coin! the high tech coins are there at the top anyway, and we all know that 90% of all coins
we see now, will disappear anyway! It is not convenient so huge variety of coins!

I would love to buy a bunch of this Mustang coins right now, but I am not buying because of the thousands of idiots looking for the high tech shit all the time.
Who cares ? only idiots !

so many coins with low supply and easy to take them to 100 USD and above ! and the idiots going the hard way looking for the next generation fucking coin.

IDIOTS !  you deserve to be poor IDIOTS !
Reaper301 (OP)

♞MustangCoin♞

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:08:04 AM

well being a trader i believe as long as anycoin give profits in trading it is GOOD. Being present in a scene for sometime, i have seen many coins started P&D, scammed and  loose their value over the same age as of Mustang Coin. when we started this project decided to not release any roadmap let its price to to roll over a period of time and let community to decide should anyone to HODL it or not.
Behind the scene everything working like a clockwork planning to add few more resources to facilitate strong hands and always looking for lads who wants to contribute.
cheers & happy trading

Bit Gobblin

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:39:45 AM

You know...

people are so stupid...

I see in thread for every coin people saying ´´ oh it´s a shitcoin ! delete this thread´´ and bla bla bla

And so they go to the tedious hard way of searching for the best coin with best tech... idiots. And many of these coins dont succeed anyway even if
good, because they are so many.

Who cares about all this crap ! you are tediously looking for the best coin and POOR ! and thats why you are poor! idiots.

This generation of idiots don´t understand that a simple coin, even a shit useless coin could make them rich if they simply buy and hold???

Who cares about the fucking function of the coin! the high tech coins are there at the top anyway, and we all know that 90% of all coins
we see now, will disappear anyway! It is not convenient so huge variety of coins!

I would love to buy a bunch of this Mustang coins right now, but I am not buying because of the thousands of idiots looking for the high tech shit all the time.
Who cares ? only idiots !

so many coins with low supply and easy to take them to 100 USD and above ! and the idiots going the hard way looking for the next generation fucking coin.

IDIOTS !  you deserve to be poor IDIOTS !
     Will_1981   What's in your wallet?
bigal9976

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

I Somewhat agree Will_1981....

Too many guys are looking for great tech and a big Team, etc.  Look at ZCL, went from
$5 to $200+ in a month and it has just a cpl guys working on it, simple coin, ONLY 3MIL COINS.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/

People don't see the significance that Coins in Circulation X Coin Price = Total Market Cap (Value)...

SO, coins with only a few Mil coins like Mustang can go up much faster that say a Ripple, RDD or
DOGEs or others with Billions of damn coins.

Coin count is the single greatest factor in rapid growth....not Biz Model, Team, etc.

ALERT: MST ONLY HAS 640,343 IN CIRC AS OF NOW.....DO YOU GET THAT???

AND Newbs as well as Whales are looking for coins <$2 that they can say
they own a shit-ton of to their friends, as opposed to "I own .0235 of a Bitcoin."

If MST hits $50, it's ONLY a $31 Million Coin, and that ain't shit for coin value.  AND
that would be 150X on your money; that's what I'm talkin' abt.  100 bucks pulls you
back $15,000, not a bad risk/reward ratio.

My 2 Favs are GEO with 3-4Mil coins and Mustang with 3Mil coins max.  These will both
hit $50-$100ea by Summer 2018... don't miss out.  If you're smart, you'll grab a few and
tuck them away, maybe buy u a nice car later on.

I'm HODLing MST till $100 then sell 1/2, HODL rest for 3yrs.

FULL DISCLOSURE:  MST Available: 7916.83338680 MST  (Yeah that's over 1%)

Go Cryptopia!: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MST_BTC
2miner

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:56:53 PM

REAPER301, how many people are with you in this project?  Huh I already have a certain amount of money and I am ready to buy more. We have to strengthen the community and spread the currency. I will start today to promote on social networks and youtube. we should make that currency strong. A big hug to everyone who is with Mustang. Wink
Reaper301 (OP)

♞MustangCoin♞

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

there are few contributors and freelancers who get hired whenever we need any particular tech, however always looking for the team members who wish to promote.

Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

Dev, do you believe that (MST) is anonymous? Is it advantageous to be like this? or which MST strategy is being used in Marketing? I need to understand these issues for a major investment that i intend to make. Another interesting factor, a possible Masternode would be a bad idea?
Reaper301 (OP)

♞MustangCoin♞

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

Dev, do you believe that (MST) is anonymous? Is it advantageous to be like this? or which MST strategy is being used in Marketing? I need to understand these issues for a major investment that i intend to make. Another interesting factor, a possible Masternode would be a bad idea?

Even BTC and its tx are not anon. in cryptography anonymous mainly refer to tx anonymity which i guess only monero does it in better way or other privacy coins which join monero footpath.
Yeah i guess we dont need that much anonymity in MST chain since we are not using MST chain in any underground projects where exposing of tx origin risk. i guess best marketing strategy which community can pick up is the trading and its steady growth of price.
Masternode is good idea but PoS and MN is almost similar in the team point of view so we havent put our resources in implementing it yet

lostsoul86

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

Hmmm so low supply and so low price? Why people are not interested in this coin? There is bad marketing or what?
Reaper301 (OP)

♞MustangCoin♞

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Hmmm so low supply and so low price? Why people are not interested in this coin? There is bad marketing or what?

Maybe bad marketing or less intrest by community. Should you want to stepin the team pls PM us details about your contribution and terms

On seperate note, there is some misunderstanding about one of the ERC20 token on ethereum blockchain names same as MustangCoin with a samr ticker $MST; please dont compare this ERC20 TOKEN with our MustangCoin $MST.
Exchanges and crypto indexes with which our blockchain is listed wont able to list another market with the same ticker and name ( details in OP or website), hence you find this token in xxxx sites.

Please note this is not a financial advise," should you wish to trade with MustangCoin please do your due diligence first".

Cheers and happy rest of a week

magda89

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

Hello Reaper301
Please tell me an email address, where I can to send a partnership proposal.
cryptosurance

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:50:28 PM

Is it true you're organizing an airdrop? The Telegram group accepts no more members. Too many members already (100k). Can you solve this problem? What to do now? I can't sent my code to the Telegram group now!
Fidelmi

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:38:19 AM

Great Project, great potential. Good luck to everyone who supports!
egretia
Conger

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

Hi, everyone
I just started a new node.
Code:
addnode=149.28.162.82 
goes into mustang.conf
Lamport

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:57 PM

I'm newbie, just stumble upon this coin.
And I have a question, how do I get 10% from POS? Should I put these coins in full node client and just wait for it to start stacking? Is it correct?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: