Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:28:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] $63 in Amazon gift cards for $40 BTC  (Read 262 times)
FunkWaffle (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:02:36 AM

Guys im so desperate, things just went all Murphy's law on me. I'm in desperate need of these coins. My new debit card wont work on VirWox, Coinbase, or even Paypal (and i have it linked to a bank and it wont let me use credit Angry)

I have access to amazon codes and am very willing to negotiate. I'm more than happy to give the codes first.

PS my rep sucks cause a few years ago i was a teenage 1337 haXor, it's nauseating to think about. I can assure you i know my way around forums (being the moderator of a subreddit).

But, i beg you, shoot me an offer
mjsbuddha

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

yung lean

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:05:24 AM

Guys im so desperate, things just went all Murphy's law on me. I'm in desperate need of these coins. My new debit card wont work on VirWox, Coinbase, or even Paypal (and i have it linked to a bank and it wont let me use credit Angry)

I have access to amazon codes and am very willing to negotiate. I'm more than happy to give the codes first.

PS my rep sucks cause a few years ago i was a teenage 1337 haXor, it's nauseating to think about. I can assure you i know my way around forums (being the moderator of a subreddit).

But, i beg you, shoot me an offer

I can complete the trade but you'll have to go first for this one.
FunkWaffle (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:19:09 AM

not a problem, no disrespect, but is there anyway you can prove u have the coin? Obviously i'm not aware of your reputation
FunkWaffle (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:20:14 AM

not a problem, no disrespect, but is there anyway you can prove u have the coin? Obviously i'm not aware of your reputation

also can you do 65 for 45?
FunkWaffle (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:13:14 AM

BUMP still looking. I'm also using escrow
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: