Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] SHADOWCASH - ANN - BEWARE: SCAM PUMP OP  (Read 1354 times)
xmrlove (OP)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:17:22 AM

SHADOW is a scam. I have reviewed this code extensively. All this is is a copy PASTE OF DASH AND BTC ...with some extra bs code on top. They are perfectly timing this "release" with XMR volume trying to capitalize on new traders. They are the the scum of the crypto community. You think your scam is going to make you rich? SHADOW wont see over 350-400k SATOSHI. This is heading back SUB 100K for sure.

You guys perfectly timed this to capitalize on XMR hype. So so obvious. The SHADOW tech is useless and will never be used by a serious DNM vendor. Ever. I guarantee it.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 10:29:08 AM

And Monero wasn't pumped? I can agree that a lot more people have genuine interest in XMR than SDC, but still... Same goes for Dash. Today they are pumping NAV, which had 120% increase.

P.S. I'm not saying that the teams behind these coins are pumping it.

rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:37:38 AM

SHADOW is a scam. I have reviewed this code extensively. All this is is a copy PASTE OF DASH AND BTC ...with some extra bs code on top. They are perfectly timing this "release" with XMR volume trying to capitalize on new traders. They are the the scum of the crypto community. You think your scam is going to make you rich? SHADOW wont see over 350-400k SATOSHI. This is heading back SUB 100K for sure.

You guys perfectly timed this to capitalize on XMR hype. So so obvious. The SHADOW tech is useless and will never be used by a serious DNM vendor. Ever. I guarantee it.

What a disgrace this thread is.  You should be banned.

You haven't reviewed any code and have no idea what your talking about and I would hope most people around here can see the Monero connection.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:41:27 PM

OP is right Smiley
Paracelsus

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

Activity: 2017

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:22:23 PM

All those talks confusing me, i remember topics like this have been used for price influencing Roll Eyes
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:25:38 PM

i just wouldn't know what to say.. cuz i don't know about code and programming.

If you look around there is plenty of examples of Monero puppets attacking competing projects.

This thread is a prime example. The op saying "copy PASTE OF DASH AND BTC ...with some extra bs code on top"  is a pure lie.

Shadow was the first to put ring sigs on the bitcoin codebase, there was no copy paste and this is very insulting to all of the developers.  
metropolia

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:51:44 PM

there are so many crazy pumps in poloniex, i can't believe them. sdc was followed xmr's hype, it is not worth so much
xmrlove (OP)

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:12:25 PM

please see the update on this scam project here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1863861.0

the pump group has rebranded from ShadowCash to particl and have taken over youtube channel CryptoCurrency Market
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:35:23 PM

If you look around there is plenty of examples of Monero puppets attacking competing projects.

This thread is a prime example. The op saying "copy PASTE OF DASH AND BTC ...with some extra bs code on top"  is a pure lie.

Shadow was the first to put ring sigs on the bitcoin codebase, there was no copy paste and this is very insulting to all of the developers.  

just because a troll started this doesn't mean he's not absolutely right. SDC is a copy paste shitcoin and they couldn't even copy paste correctly because they were deanonymized (after denying it for weeks)

SDC devs strung along their naive supporters for YEARS, telling them a market was coming.. meanwhile all they ever delivered was a shitty wallet GUI and dozens of countdown timers to hype their scam. Are you really denying that SDC is a 100% pure scam?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

just because a troll started this doesn't mean he's not absolutely right. SDC is a copy paste shitcoin and they couldn't even copy paste correctly because they were deanonymized (after denying it for weeks)

SDC devs strung along their naive supporters for YEARS, telling them a market was coming.. meanwhile all they ever delivered was a shitty wallet GUI and dozens of countdown timers to hype their scam. Are you really denying that SDC is a 100% pure scam?

yeeeeeeaaap.

scamola since years, must be nice for insider sdc "devs" traders.  pnd every 6mnths for lovely gains.

lol uselss shitcoin.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 09:25:12 PM

bagholding crap coin and now come out to cry, lol
i have told people many times shadowcash is nothing but scam, their team creating cinnicoin, cloakcoin, and many other scam coins. i call these dev or team as rat whose coming out and disappearing into the their rat hole without notice.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 10:40:57 AM

i have told people many times shadowcash is nothing but scam, their team creating cinnicoin, cloakcoin, and many other scam coins. i call these dev or team as rat whose coming out and disappearing into the their rat hole without notice.
Yes you are right, but now those are completely new coins, with completely different team behind. Cloak for example is community project now.. Yes started as a scam but not anymore. Same goes for the SDC.
Pump is something different and it is not directed by the team. All alts are on the move.
ctor

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:32:51 PM

I have reviewed this code extensively. All this is is a copy PASTE OF DASH AND BTC

Sounds plausible but without a more detailed analysis and code examples this statement has not much weight.
The "BTC copypaste" claim is valid for most altcoins and is no new.
The DASH one is a new claim that requires some backing up.
christie

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:10:25 PM

yeah, I also heard that behind cinni, cloak and sdc are the same group of people

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: