Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: opening a bitcoin exchange with alphapoint  (Read 1009 times)
fuckthisform (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:20:47 PM

i am thinking about opening a bitcoinexchange and while reading forum threads(on the bitcoin forum in the stackexchange site) about opening a bitcoin exchange business i saw in some of them posts about alphapoint company which from what i understood help people who want to open a bitcoin exchange business and i even readed in the alphapoint's linkedin page: "Full system to run a digital asset exchange. Fully hosted options available. Customize and launch your own digital currency and/or bitcoin exchange in less than 20 days with AlphaPoint ".

from what i saw in this forum and in general its look like its a serious company and not some scam but still sounds a bit fishy to me cause i don't understand the basics of what is all about and what is the deal her. what alphapoint offers to someone who want to open a bitcoinexchange business? bitcoin exchange are usualy automatic right? so if they provide all the tech and equipment why they need customers who want to open a bitcoin exchange business? they expect the customers to be experts in servers and/or programming?.

i know its mybe a questions that i should ask the alphapoint site but i feel more comfortable to know that other people see that it is a legit deal that make sense.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 07:26:53 PM

Random people from around the world opening up exchanges via a third party; what could possibly go wrong? Roll Eyes

from what i saw in this forum and in general its look like its a serious company and not some scam but still sounds a bit fishy to me cause i don't understand the basics of what is all about and what is the deal her. what alphapoint offers to someone who want to open a bitcoinexchange business? bitcoin exchange are usualy automatic right? so if they provide all the tech and equipment why they need customers who want to open a bitcoin exchange business? they expect the customers to be experts in servers and/or programming?.
The next time you ask a question about a particular, and relatively unknown service, it would be good to include a link. Depending on the search engine, it may very well be quite hard to find.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4242
Merit: 4507

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:31:16 PM

if you cannot code an exchange yourself then you have no ability to review the code to ensure there are no back doors.

if you dont have experience to run an exchange yourself, then you dont have experience to know the "third party employers" are not misusing your service to internally rip you off, which will leave you holding the bag of 'hacked' excuses that you have to explain.

if you dont have the funds to pay employee's to work for you directly, then you dont have the financial skills and management skills to look after and manage other peoples funds.

sorry but we dont need another boiler-room exchange

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
cderivan

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 09:41:41 PM

bitcoin exchange are usualy automatic right?

not really, remember the clearing, someone must transfer the fiat money to customer accounts using some way ( bank transfer, paypal ). I am looking for more tech information here by myself, find some news at coindesk:

http://www.coindesk.com/bitfinex-alphapoint-integration/

and read some manuals:

https://alphapoint.com/AlphaPoint_Launching_a_Digital_Asset_Exchange.pdf

but IMHO create a platform from scratch or open source based stills a better option 
twodrive01

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:33:07 PM

The shared order book network of exchanges was talked about a lot back then but never materialized. I think its a good concept. Dont know why nobody has done anything with it.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:02:49 PM

looks like a few people are gonna lose a few bitcoin in the coming year if this is true.......  Angry
cderivan

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 11:24:52 PM

looks like a few people are gonna lose a few bitcoin in the coming year if this is true.......  Angry

as for example:

Telyatnikov estimates that AlphaPoint now has roughly a dozen clients all over the world, including major regional bitcoin exchanges such as Canada's Cointrader and Mexico's meXBT.

source: http://www.coindesk.com/alphapoint-1-35-million-intel-bitcoin-exchanges/

just arrived here, by google, would like to understand better

cderivan

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 12:05:54 AM

just my 2 cents
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmemOdsMtcg

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/013/034/yeahsciencebitch.jpg
raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 05:11:32 PM

It has flaws and if not corrected it will go to drain .and try to make it correct .and i guess some people will believe u and u l get the blame of being a scammer.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: