Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Often Do Gamblers Really Win?  (Read 2643 times)
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:22:09 AM

i think its difficult to say how often gamblers win because we can not predict when we are win or not and its depend on our luck on the games itself even for pro gamblers, they can not give the right answer because they only playing gambling and win the games so i think i am not sure about this.
Yeah, Agreed that it's difficult to predict how often gamblers win since gambling is a luck based game. But for me, it's still depend on what kind of gambling game you are playing since there are other game that can be based on strategy too but still it needs luck. So yeah there would be no right answer to this. But remember that not all people care if they win or not since some of them just gamble for fun.

There are ways to determine this by classifying your bets and times if you are not lazy.
Seriously, you can do that by taking your profits and losses on one side and dates on the other, and see that which week made you how much profit/loss and you can see and decide that where and how you win or lose.
same way when you are inside the trade you need to make some accounting things to verify and know which type of games you have a good edge and also to make much better assessment of some particular games that you really have good edge knowing this will make you easily to count if you gain profits or not.
The professional gamblers can maintain this balance sheet but we are just play gambling to have fun, so I think many people will not get time to maintain this detail. But according to me except few gamblers I can easily say that lot of gamblers are losing side including me it's just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: