Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:08:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wealthydice.com | Bitcoin & Cryptojacks (CJ)|*DICE*PLINKO*|*CJ FARMING*| 1% H.E  (Read 8383 times)
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 08:07:05 AM

Hey dev,

Will you be adding the horse racing game in the future as this is what I was looking forward to and now that it's not there I was a little disappointed so I hope that the horse racing game is added in the future. By the way I love the design of the site and a nice clean look.

There are few Modifications to be made in Horse game.. may not be now but soon we will be adding it Smiley
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 09:03:42 PM

Guys we are slowly developing and no need to get too much worried about the details on it Smiley
Slowly developing/still under construction isn't a valid excuse for fake claims/advertising. If your going to advertise a raffle to win real world prizes, you better have one. Heck, you probably kept that on your Betterbets script to encourage others to come.
If I ran a shop (with a section still being built), and advertised a chance to win by making a purchase a good prize but never had it or gave the raffle tickets out, would the under construction section be a valid excuse to not get charged with fraud? Nope. I find it really funny/ironic that you also left someone else a negative trust for promoting his site with fake giveaways, while you are doing the same.

Why should you be treated differently? Also, do you have permission to use Betterbets.io's script, or are affiliated with them?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 09:23:01 PM

Guys we are slowly developing and no need to get too much worried about the details on it Smiley
Slowly developing/still under construction isn't a valid excuse for fake claims/advertising. If your going to advertise a raffle to win real world prizes, you better have one. Heck, you probably kept that on your Betterbets script to encourage others to come.
If I ran a shop (with a section still being built), and advertised a chance to win by making a purchase a good prize but never had it or gave the raffle tickets out, would the under construction section be a valid excuse to not get charged with fraud? Nope. I find it really funny/ironic that you also left someone else a negative trust for promoting his site with fake giveaways, while you are doing the same.

Why should you be treated differently? Also, do you have permission to use Betterbets.io's script, or are affiliated with them?
yes we have..
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:50:55 PM

Maybe you need to fix this problem only a small problem when chat room into  doble even more
please check  this screenshot
http://imgur.com/jddrlgt
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:18:34 AM

Ok so now even they even have exactly the same problem as betterbets have because this is not a common thing though to see the chat doubling like that. So I would want to say if you want to compete it with others site please make sure that your site having something better not just some copy paste from betterbets
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 11:30:57 AM

Why it is taking too long to edit and complete landing page?
I can't swallow dice site color scheme...

yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:05:28 PM

I don't pay attention to color. CryptoJacks Bot I start also all
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 12:43:48 PM

Ok so now even they even have exactly the same problem as betterbets have because this is not a common thing though to see the chat doubling like that. So I would want to say if you want to compete it with others site please make sure that your site having something better not just some copy paste from betterbets
our motive is make CJ betting allowance and not any other... If it's copy paste I would have used other coin not Cj .. There will be some haters even when u get the best...Hope u got it
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 12:46:16 PM

why are you too much concerned about landing page... Don't except everything to happen all of a second . If you have suggestions do inform us. I have hardly seen u playing and just do not post for the sake of increasing post count
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:35:52 PM

why are you too much concerned about landing page... Don't except everything to happen all of a second . If you have suggestions do inform us. I have hardly seen u playing and just do not post for the sake of increasing post count
hey buds relax i know it is really just part of you who's tired of improving the site knowing that you are not sleeping just to make more improvement to this project just cool down i hope mate will ask to join with skype group if he really wanted to help improving the site. take some coffee buds will chat you in skype later. by the way just keep moving i know cj will rise up its value this coming week or two, good luck cj.

seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 03:32:24 PM

DiceBot 3.2.2 is now available at https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx with support for wealthydice

joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 04:57:40 PM

DiceBot 3.2.2 is now available at https://bot.seuntjie.com/botpage.aspx with support for wealthydice

Great. Now I do not have to look at their ugly color scheme.

irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1654

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 06:03:39 PM

Great. Now I do not have to look at their ugly color scheme.

Why why you care about playing on WD? its your own choice man, i do like color scheme of this site and sometime do give my time and play ans actually made some refs too. Because its my choice and i play, I remeber there are some sites which has much shitty appearence and i dont give a shit to them and never try to play on them. Because there are other a lot of choices to play dice on raking one site. So dont blame the color schme may WD owner like those colour too much?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 09:07:51 PM

It seems I forgot to set the bot to display API key instead of password. You need to use the API key found on wealthydice to log in.

On wealthyDice, go to account, check "enable API" and click save. Then copy the API key (found in the API Access part of the my account pane, easiest is to double click on it) and paste it into the bot where it says "Password".

The display issue will be fixed in the next version

pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 02:33:35 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 02:48:49 PM by pokerowned

Guys we have some security lapse at wealthydice and we are checking whats the issue

Please remove your buy support if you have in the meantime

We will verify and resolve the issue at the earliest

Please do not play with CJ for the time being
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 07:48:50 AM

right now is the time to be supporting wealthydice. If it becomes a popular gambling site with ppl buying and selling cj won or lost its not impossible to see cj spike to 200-400 sats range

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:06:45 AM

If youre a gambler gambling with cj is your best option cause you can gamble cheap n go for big wins

this is what you guys need to be spreading all over the place cause its 100% true

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:25:08 AM

If youre a gambler gambling with cj is your best option cause you can gamble cheap n go for big wins

this is what you guys need to be spreading all over the place cause its 100% true

yes in deed the more we broadcast this info the more visitors will be attracted lets make this business run smoothly and will carry cj project to succeed.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 05:17:00 AM

Good News !!

CJ betting will be live in a day or two

October Wager contest to be announced very soon.. prizes amounting to 2 BTC Smiley

Stay Tuned !!
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:52:51 AM

Good News !!

CJ betting will be live in a day or two

October Wager contest to be announced very soon.. prizes amounting to 2 BTC Smiley

Stay Tuned !!
Great to see you again implement CJ in the wealthydice.. good thing is it will be a good thing for CryptoJacks coin also.
people will surely buy more CJ to play dice with that... and wegar contest is also one of the best thing for gamblers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: