Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wealthydice.com | Bitcoin & Cryptojacks (CJ)|*DICE*PLINKO*|*CJ FARMING*| 1% H.E  (Read 8378 times)
joksim299
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014

Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 12:48:05 PM

Congrats Yahoo  Grin One of the biggest win @ Wealthydice

Yeah congrats to him, its nice to win almost an entire Bitcoin while only betting 1/100th of its value. Still how many rolls did he have to make to win this?

Probably many, he is in profit only 0.04  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pokerowned (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 11:38:51 PM

Contest started !!

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:00:23 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 08:57:19 PM by YTBitcoin

Dear pokerowned!

If you are viewing this post then please reply to my message, You have selected a bad manager for your signature campaign he is only abusing to members you can check his posts his all posts are full of abusing members and do not paid my this week payment.
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:06:54 PM

^You developed for Wealthydice?1
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 4420

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:15:53 AM

Dear pokerowned!

If you are viewing this post then please reply to my message, If you are unable to pay me for my work then I will start a scam accusation against You, wealthyDice and CJ.

Hello why you do notreply to me, I have worked for you and now you do not pay me and do not reply to me you were active yesterday but did notrepled to me. Please I need my payment of my full week worked for you in your signature campaign

Pay no attention to this guy everyone. WealthyDice has not scammed a soul. This user is butthurt because i decided not to pay him for his participation in the signature campaign.

I have messaged the user multiple times and told him he fell short of the amount of posts needed to qualify for payment and i have also asked him to please make a scam accusation thread so i can make him look foolish.

He came at me demanding in his 1st messages and lost any respect he might have had if he had came at me with a better attitude. Regardless this user is not allowed to participate in any kind of promotions im associated with from here on out

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:21:49 AM

Dear pokerowned!

If you are viewing this post then please reply to my message, If you are unable to pay me for my work then I will start a scam accusation against You, wealthyDice and CJ.

Hello why you do notreply to me, I have worked for you and now you do not pay me and do not reply to me you were active yesterday but did notrepled to me. Please I need my payment of my full week worked for you in your signature campaign

Pay no attention to this guy everyone. WealthyDice has not scammed a soul. This user is butthurt because i decided not to pay him for his participation in the signature campaign.

I have messaged the user multiple times and told him he fell short of the amount of posts needed to qualify for payment and i have also asked him to please make a scam accusation thread so i can make him look foolish.

He came at me demanding in his 1st messages and lost any respect he might have had if he had came at me with a better attitude. Regardless this user is not allowed to participate in any kind of promotions im associated with from here on out

Why didn't you guys pay him exactly? It seemed like he completed his 30 posts and they were more than adequate. Maybe the topic categories he posted in weren't gambling topics.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 08:30:29 AM

On all campaigns i manage i follow this for protocol. If payday is on a monday then you must have your posts in by 23:59 forum time on sunday. Same goes for any payday. This user had 23 posts in by 23:59 on cutoff day. I was a online grading the campaign a few hours after cutoff and noticed he spammed in 7-8 posts so he would have his 30 count in.

Payments will be made on mondays

Rules:
30 posts a week
100 characters in length

Regardless he was short and when he noticed he wasnt being paid he sent me a pm being very demanding, and i just dont and wont deal with assholes. If he had came at me with respect i may have been a little more apt to hear him out(maybe). Either way, rules are rules and he failed to follow the rules.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YTBitcoin

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:23:58 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 08:59:17 PM by YTBitcoin

Yahoo is saying that if I would send him a respectful message then he would pay me for my work, so below is my first message to yahoo and you (the community) now decide that how much more respect yahoo demand for. And from the beginning yahoo was threatening me that to not to demand for my payment and threaten me that he will ban me and will give me red trust.

below is my first message to yahoo.

Dear yahoo I have noticed that you are not going to count my today posts. and as it is not in the rules that you will not count the posts of Monday, so I think you have to count my today posts. in your other campaign it was your rule to count till 11.50 of the last day, but here the time is not mentioned in this campaign. Please you pay for this week and for the next week include the timing in the rules.

Thanks

yahoo62278
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:54:43 AM

I said (maybe) btw if you read it. Its all situational when it comes to a campaign. In future campaigns you should not be posting last minute just so ya know bud. Youre hired by a company to post frequently throughout the week, not to hop on n get your quota in at the last second.

You should also not try to extort a company like youre trying to do here. It was my decision NOT to pay you, not the company. I satnd by my decision to not pay you as well.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
moooonu

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 01:35:11 PM

great dice game. will try it soon. Smiley
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:00:05 PM

Dear pokerowned!

Yahoo is saying that if I would send him a respectful message then he would pay me for my work, so below is my first message to yahoo and you (the community) now decide that how much more respect yahoo demand for. And from the beginning yahoo was threatening me that to not to demand for my payment and threaten me that he will ban me and will give me red trust.

below is my first message to yahoo.

Dear yahoo I have noticed that you are not going to count my today posts. and as it is not in the rules that you will not count the posts of Monday, so I think you have to count my today posts. in your other campaign it was your rule to count till 11.50 of the last day, but here the time is not mentioned in this campaign. Please you pay for this week and for the next week include the timing in the rules.

Thanks

I think the owner need to come in time and need to decide the situation because if you both continued to reply again and again on this announcement then you both will destroy the dice business of the owner.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1311

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:15:17 PM

I think the owner need to come in time and need to decide the situation because if you both continued to reply again and again on this announcement then you both will destroy the dice business of the owner.

Agreed, the issue should not be discussed in this thread, but it should be on the campaign thread because it is an issue of the campaign not from the site itself.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Superzpay

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:15:17 PM

wealthydice is from a developer who is also running CJ coin and everyone have trust on that so I think he will not scam any person. his site is also running much better and no one has yet complaint against it. You have to talk to him or yahoo on PM not on thread.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1932

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:21:36 AM

wealthydice is from a developer who is also running CJ coin and everyone have trust on that so I think he will not scam any person. his site is also running much better and no one has yet complaint against it. You have to talk to him or yahoo on PM not on thread.

as far as I know WD bought the license from BetterBets

please tell us who is the WD coder of CJ coin? and who owns WD and CJ coin?

thx

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
YTBitcoin

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:11:05 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 09:01:37 PM by YTBitcoin

thx

I agree that wealthydice is a trusted company and the owner is sincere with his coin project and dice site but he have done a mistake that he selected a manager who know only abusing members and do not respect the members which is not good for this company.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1709

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:09:22 AM

Yikes this really escalated quickly. I guess its never a good idea to be unfair to paying your campaign participants because they might come back with BIG RED texts. Definately not good for the site this incident.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:24:06 AM

thx

Wealthydice stole my money do not trust on them if they can run away with the money if their campaign participant then it is not hard for them to steal anyone money. Stay away from wealthydice unless they clear my case

I am sure the owner will pay you. may we know how much coins they owe you? it can't be that much imho

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
YTBitcoin

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:59:22 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 09:03:16 PM by YTBitcoin

thx

I agree that wealthydice is a trusted company and the owner is sincere with his coin project and dice site but he have done a mistake that he selected a manager who know only abusing members and do not respect the members which is not good for this company.

I am sure the owner will pay you. may we know how much coins they owe you? it can't be that much imho

Yahoo have to pay 0.015 BTC to me for one week participation in their campaign. I have send a message to the him about 10 days ago but he do not reply to me. He even do not come here to update because of my demand for my money. It means yahoo is just scamming the participants
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:41:33 PM

thx

Wealthydice stole my money do not trust on them if they can run away with the money if their campaign participant then it is not hard for them to steal anyone money. Stay away from wealthydice unless they clear my case

They have to pay 0.015 BTC to me for one week participation in their campaign. I have send a message to the owner about 10 days ago but he do not reply to me. He even do not come here to update because of my demand for my money. It means the owner is going to scam me like Yahoo.

I personally don't believe that the owner will not pay you if you kept the rules. but anyway who is the owner you messaged? pokerowned?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:41:38 AM

thx

what is your problem
but iam read above your comment, you not play gambling
but you not pay in signature campaign because your not follow rule in signature campaign
in signature campaign wealtydice miniumum post 30/week, your post under 30post
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: