Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wealthydice.com | Bitcoin & Cryptojacks (CJ)|*DICE*PLINKO*|*CJ FARMING*| 1% H.E  (Read 8383 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:50:06 AM

I think what happened was he posted in the wrong category and not "Gambling" topics and those posts didn't count so they didn't pay him. However he says that it wasn't part of the requirement of the campaign, so I am confused.

Either way they should at least maybe pay him for half of his work.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1014

All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:20:03 AM

I think what happened was he posted in the wrong category and not "Gambling" topics and those posts didn't count so they didn't pay him. However he says that it wasn't part of the requirement of the campaign, so I am confused.

Either way they should at least maybe pay him for half of his work.

fully agree and we are talking about only 0.015 if it is true

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5474047.0
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:38:54 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 09:05:53 PM by YTBitcoin

wealthydice is from a developer who is also running CJ coin and everyone have trust on that so I think he will not scam any person. his site is also running much better and no one has yet complaint against it. You have to talk to him or yahoo on PM not on thread.

as far as I know WD bought the license from BetterBets

please tell us who is the WD coder of CJ coin? and who owns WD and CJ coin?

thx

I agree that wealthydice is a trusted company and the owner is sincere with his coin project and dice site but he have done a mistake that he selected a manager who know only abusing members and do not respect the members which is not good for this company.

I am sure the owner will pay you. may we know how much coins they owe you? it can't be that much imho

Yahoo have to pay 0.015 BTC to me for one week participation in their campaign. I have send a message to the him about 10 days ago but he do not reply to me. He even do not come here to update because of my demand for my money. It means yahoo is just scamming the participants

I personally don't believe that the owner will not pay you if you kept the rules. but anyway who is the owner you messaged? pokerowned?

I have followed all the rules which were provided on wealthydice signature campaign thread, and Yahoo denied me from payment. That is also a way to scam people. So I will suggest the members of this forum to stay away from Yahoo campaigns because it is not hard for the him to steal the money of your hard work.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:44:27 AM

wealthydice is from a developer who is also running CJ coin and everyone have trust on that so I think he will not scam any person. his site is also running much better and no one has yet complaint against it. You have to talk to him or yahoo on PM not on thread.

thx

Wealthydice stole my money do not trust on them if they can run away with the money if their campaign participant then it is not hard for them to steal anyone money. Stay away from wealthydice unless they clear my case

I am sure the owner will pay you. may we know how much coins they owe you? it can't be that much imho

They have to pay 0.015 BTC to me for one week participation in their campaign. I have send a message to the owner about 10 days ago but he do not reply to me. He even do not come here to update because of my demand for my money. It means the owner is going to scam me like Yahoo.

I personally don't believe that the owner will not pay you if you kept the rules. but anyway who is the owner you messaged? pokerowned?

I have followed all the rules which were provided on wealthydice signature campaign thread, and Yahoo denied me from payment. and the owner of wealthydice is also happy to not to pay me and do not reply me. That is also a way to scam people. So I will suggest the members of this forum to stay away from wealthydice because it is not hard for the owner of wealthydice to steal the money of your hard work.

Why dont you answer my question

who is the owner of WD that you messaged?

Please check my Scam accusation against 👉 Blackjack.fun 👈 to be always up to date
                       👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:09:06 PM

Snip

Why dont you answer my question

who is the owner of WD that you messaged?

according to my views the owner of the dice site is pokerowned. If he has send message to someone else then he is wrong he need to send message to pokerowned and he will definitely pay him.
adaseb
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:56:51 AM

thx

Wealthydice stole my money do not trust on them if they can run away with the money if their campaign participant then it is not hard for them to steal anyone money. Stay away from wealthydice unless they clear my case

They have to pay 0.015 BTC to me for one week participation in their campaign. I have send a message to the owner about 10 days ago but he do not reply to me. He even do not come here to update because of my demand for my money. It means the owner is going to scam me like Yahoo.

I have followed all the rules which were provided on wealthydice signature campaign thread, and Yahoo denied me from payment. and the owner of wealthydice is also happy to not to pay me and do not reply me. That is also a way to scam people. So I will suggest the members of this forum to stay away from wealthydice because it is not hard for the owner of wealthydice to steal the money of your hard work.

Why are they refusing to pay you? I checked your posts for that week and they were thoughful and everything. Only reason I can think of is that you didn't post in the Gambling categories which is what most campaigns these days require.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:56:31 AM

Why are they refusing to pay you? I checked your posts for that week and they were thoughful and everything. Only reason I can think of is that you didn't post in the Gambling categories which is what most campaigns these days require.

If you had few minutes to read the whole story from the previous page then you will find the reason. Yahoo has already mentioned the reason why he did not pay this member.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1609876.msg16579474#msg16579474

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:49:08 PM

This should really be cleaned up by mods. 
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:45:50 PM

You maybe right but I think it will be against the right to speak, the owner is not here from long ago. I do not think that what is happening next and they also decided to end up the signature campaign. I am smelling something bad.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:09:55 PM

You maybe right but I think it will be against the right to speak, the owner is not here from long ago. I do not think that what is happening next and they also decided to end up the signature campaign. I am smelling something bad.

finally someone is using his brain and is asking for the right of freedom of speech! hats off mate

do you know how many times I asked who the owner is and I did not get any answer Sad

and where is pokerowned? why is he not answering here and tell this guy to stop it or pay him out?

I can understand this guy if he is right he should go for it but yahoo said he is not right caus ehe didnt deliver 30 postings only after the countdown actually to late. 3 postings missing so what? if it is really cause of missing 3 postings or late delivery I would say to the owner pay him out and just ban him from sig campaign

you are smelling something bad? why do I feel the same smell?

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 4436

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:22:33 PM

finally someone is using his brain and is asking for the right of freedom of speech! hats off mate

do you know how many times I asked who the owner is and I did not get any answer Sad

and where is pokerowned? why is he not answering here and tell this guy to stop it or pay him out?

I can understand this guy if he is right he should go for it but yahoo said he is not right caus ehe didnt deliver 30 postings only after the countdown actually to late. 3 postings missing so what? if it is really cause of missing 3 postings or late delivery I would say to the owner pay him out and just ban him from sig campaign

you are smelling something bad? why do I feel the same smell?

Why are you speaking in this thread or on this matter? Are you the wealthydice owner? Are you the butthurt participant who wasnt paid? What exactly do you have at stake here? NOTHING so ill kindly ask you to stay out of it.

As far as a bad smell WTF ppl. You think a site is going to shit because i am not gonna pay someone for being late with his posts? Get a clue folks.

The campaign ran for a month and guy wasnt getting the signups he expected. Everyone(except1 guy) has been paid every week. I always secure funds for a campaign im managing. If we must revisit this issue let us revisit the issue.

The guys in sig campaigns sign a contract basically upon being accepted into a campaign. You need to get xxx amount of posts each week in order to be eligible for payment. The user in question decided to login at last minute and try to get his final 7 posts in that week. Not 3 but 7!!!! He was hired to do a job and he failed to do it. Many others have also found the same fate and theyre not crying and holding a grudge. They act like adults, accept responsibility, and move on.

@JPR you are an arrogant piece of work buddy. You think bashing other sites makes your site look better? It actually has the opposite effect. You look like a total asshole by the way youre bashing bitsler and starting in on wealthydice.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:38:18 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 05:58:00 PM by olubams

thx

As a high ranking member on this forum, I expect more from you. I have also been on this campaign 3 weeks running now and I have never been denied payment neither do I know Yahoo nor Wealthy Dice. If you have been denied payment then I am sure you must have done something to warrant it and that is what I expect you to address rather than tainting the integrity of someone who is working hard to make make an enterprise work. Be that as it may,I dont expect Yahoo with the trust he has garnered on this platform to dupe you or deny you 0.015 btc without a reason when  more than that amount is paid out every week...
adaseb
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:12:53 PM

On all campaigns i manage i follow this for protocol. If payday is on a monday then you must have your posts in by 23:59 forum time on sunday. Same goes for any payday. This user had 23 posts in by 23:59 on cutoff day. I was a online grading the campaign a few hours after cutoff and noticed he spammed in 7-8 posts so he would have his 30 count in.

Payments will be made on mondays

Rules:
30 posts a week
100 characters in length

Regardless he was short and when he noticed he wasnt being paid he sent me a pm being very demanding, and i just dont and wont deal with assholes. If he had came at me with respect i may have been a little more apt to hear him out(maybe). Either way, rules are rules and he failed to follow the rules.

Ok so basically he missed 7 posts by the cut-off time so now it all makes sense. Then he sent you nasty messages by PM so he made you even more mad and now I understand why you didn't pay him. He should of been upfront about it.

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:07:44 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2016, 08:49:31 PM by YTBitcoin

On all campaigns i manage i follow this for protocol. If payday is on a monday then you must have your posts in by 23:59 forum time on sunday. Same goes for any payday. This user had 23 posts in by 23:59 on cutoff day. I was a online grading the campaign a few hours after cutoff and noticed he spammed in 7-8 posts so he would have his 30 count in.

Payments will be made on mondays

Rules:
30 posts a week
100 characters in length

Regardless he was short and when he noticed he wasnt being paid he sent me a pm being very demanding, and i just dont and wont deal with assholes. If he had came at me with respect i may have been a little more apt to hear him out(maybe). Either way, rules are rules and he failed to follow the rules.

Ok so basically he missed 7 posts by the cut-off time so now it all makes sense. Then he sent you nasty messages by PM so he made you even more mad and now I understand why you didn't pay him. He should of been upfront about it.

What do you mean by nasty? I think you do not read before posting.Yahoo is a lair, you can read from all his posts. just go and read some previous posts you will find that below is my message to Yahoo.
Dear yahoo I have noticed that you are not going to count my today posts. and as it is not in the rules that you will not count the posts of Monday, so I think you have to count my today posts. in your other campaign it was your rule to count till 11.50 of the last day, but here the time is not mentioned in this campaign. Please you pay for this week and for the next week include the timing in the rules.

Thanks
adaseb
Legendary

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:13:53 AM

How is this not cleaned up yet?

Are the mods really going to allow constant attacks on businesses? 

It won't get cleaned up, that's what moderated topics are for. Plus mods they usually don't want to get involed in these type of "he-said/she said" type of situations which always get messy.

JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:20:25 AM

It won't get cleaned up, that's what moderated topics are for. Plus mods they usually don't want to get involed in these type of "he-said/she said" type of situations which always get messy.

agree with freedom of speech

like yahoo called me asshole and arrogant piece of work Smiley

that is called freedom of speech Smiley not nice but it is according to freedom of speech

interesting that dogedigital want this deleted and pokerowned the OP or owner (who knows)
didnt say anything. isnt that strange

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:23:05 AM

that is called freedom of speech Smiley not nice but it is according to freedom of speech

interesting that dogedigital want this deleted and pokerowned the OP or owner (who knows)

you owner gambling site
why you comment this internal another gambling site
i think if you owner gambling site in jackpot racer
so do not care another gambling site, it's better just take care of your gambliing site, and promote your website in order to be great gambling site
if you owner gambling site follow internal another site, has a dual purpose
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:10:06 AM

you owner gambling site
why you comment this internal another gambling site
i think if you owner gambling site in jackpot racer
so do not care another gambling site, it's better just take care of your gambliing site, and promote your website in order to be great gambling site
if you owner gambling site follow internal another site, has a dual purpose

thx for your valuable comment and showing us your signature

now you are 0.000130000 richer

we will never be a great gambling site and we are  the ugliest also

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
RRZpU

Activity: 16
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:46:39 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 07:02:11 AM by RRZpU

and promote your website in order to be great gambling site

You are missing the point: if you just follow Mr. Jackpotracer whole posting history you will see he is constantly spamming their signature in every other gambling sites thread (and yet he is also so brave to blame at other people  posting their opinions ...well only blaiming the ones who criticize his despicable behaviour to be honest...only because they wear a signature (because he knows they are right and so attack them on something he think may collect general consesus.
Also most of his posts are mostly a try to discredit other gambling site ...meanwhile he spams his gambling site's signature.
To summarize things up: he save his money not running a legit signature campaign and spamming himself (mostly implying, in a cowardl and treacherous way, that there is something wrong/fishy in other's businesses)  but yet criticize other people, badcommenting on him, because they wear a signature campaign.
Freedom of speech, no thanks ..... I call it freedom to dick.
JackpotRacer
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:18:49 AM

and promote your website in order to be great gambling site

You are missing the point: if you just follow Mr. Jackpotracer whole posting history you will see he is constantly spamming their signature in every other gambling sites thread (and yet he is also so brave to blame at other people  posting their opinions ...well only blaiming the ones who criticize his despicable behaviour to be honest...only because they wear a signature (because he knows they are right and so attack them on something he think may collect general consesus.
Also most of his posts are mostly a try to discredit other gambling site ...meanwhile he spams his gambling site's signature.
To summarize things up: he save his money not running a legit signature campaign and spamming himself (mostly implying, in a cowardl and treacherous way, that there is something wrong/fishy in other's businesses)  but yet criticize other people, badcommenting on him, because they wear a signature campaign.
Freedom of speech, no thanks ..... I call it freedom to dick.

thats the difference between me and you Grin

you need to open a new account to voice your BS because with your real account and your sig you could lose your sig campaign earnings  Grin

we are proud to say we helped a lot spammer like you to lose their sig

show us your sig and give us some more of your valuable comments  Grin

by the way if the OP would come and speak out and want me to delete my comments I will delete all, but where is he? am I the only one who googled him?

guys and also sig manager yahoo just calm down and stop using me as your doormat and wipe your dirty feet somewhere else because your witch hunt will not succeed! big promise

👇🏿👇👇👇👇👇👇👇🏿
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: