Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Found a bargain! Fitness watches  (Read 487 times)
jesstexas (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:13:37 PM

Has anyone used purse.io? Found this bargain on the site

https://app.purse.io/product/ukwheeler-fitbit-surge

They normally sell for $130+ on Ebay, theres only 50 available. I've bought one and have received tracking information already  Grin

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jesstexas (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:20:11 PM

PS. It says theres a limit of 2 per customer or address... but I think thats great because normally a reseller will come along and buy all of the stock on deals like this... its nice to get a chance at a bargain for once!
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 8096

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:28:01 PM

Use caution.  There have been previous recalls on fitbit products because they caused skin irritation.  There have been complaints about the Surge as well but no recall to date.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:28:50 PM

The listing says that it doesn't come with a charging cable. I have a very strong feeling that these are obtained through SE (social engineering).
Dogedigital
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:07:00 PM

I bought a discounted Surge from a local flea market for $150 cdn instead of the regular $300 cdn price and it didn't come with a charging cable either. 

It seemed to be the genuine thing and it came with all the papers but the touch screen didn't work.

I would not recommend getting it without a great return policy.  It now just collects dust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: