Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:41:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How legitimate those 600% ROI claims are?  (Read 1218 times)
JamirOn (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:26:29 PM

BTC capital management businesses are booming nowadays it seems.

With several new one springing up everyday. With Lots or online advertisements and big lucrative claims to boost their case.

From 30% roi to 300% and even upto 600% roi a day. Leterally. ( Whoa!!  Huh )
To sweeten the deal even further, they even accept initial deposits as low as 30$!!

Combine that with something I read today about:
If ones wallet wasn't hacked, and some one conned u outa ur Bitcoins, it wasn't considered Criminal!
BTC are considered fair game, in the eye of the law. Hanging for grabs, so to speak.
According to the random post mentioned Roll Eyes

That being said, I wonder how legit their claims are?
How do they do that?
Can trading crypto-currencies only make you 300-600% profits on a daily basis consistently?
What're the legal position or consequences of a fraud occurring in the BTC paradigm? Where the law stand on these issues?

If u ask me personally, this is has Ponzi scheme written all over it. But I'm not a markets wiz , so whom I to say, right??

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:31:44 PM

If you're talking about those services which promises to multiply your bitcoins, they're mostly scam.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:38:35 PM

All those claims are fake and i suggest you to stay away from all the bitcoin doublers/hyip paying 4-5% per day/cloud mining etc sites. Most of them or all of them are just to scam there and can disappear in thin air overnight.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
JamirOn (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:47:22 PM

Lara and BtcTrust as well?
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:53:56 PM

Common sense suggests if something is too good to be true it generally isn't true. So rest assured that 100% of these "businesses" are plain old HYIP-Ponzi scams. No matter how nice their ads and websites are, the return on investment will be negative for the majority of users. These actors are trying to prey on the naivety of people who have just heard of Bitcoin through mainstream media mentioning the moonish gains of the currency in the past. The "magic xxx% trading system"-claim has been around in the scam scene since decades, yet still people seem to fall for it out of pure greed. Ask yourself: Why do these people need investment if they have a trading strategy that is so extremely profitable? It's sad that at times even google can't keep search results clean from these obvious frauds.

In the Bitcoin scene a responsible Ponzi operator at least openly tells people that he is operating a Ponzi. Even that won't prevent people from investing in the hope to be quicker than all others... Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:59:58 PM

One look at BtcTrust.biz and Larawith.me and I can tell that they're ponzis that will make people lose their money sooner or later, so yeah.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
JamirOn (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:09:52 PM

In the Bitcoin scene a responsible Ponzi operator at least openly tells people that he is operating a Ponzi. Even that won't prevent people from investing in the hope to be quicker than all others... Cheesy

ya.ya.yo!

Hahaha  Cheesy
Ain't human nature a wonderful thing though....
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:15:53 PM

there is no easy way to get money, just think first how a ponzi can manage to pay that outstanding 300% to 600% roi, where they will get these money to pay their clients in a long run?
JamirOn (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:17:05 PM

One look at BtcTrust.biz and Larawith.me and I can tell that they're ponzis that will make people lose their money sooner or later, so yeah.

Totally agree with you.
But I'm still not clear on the criminality charge of those "services" in the eye of the current laws.

Certainly, if allow ppl to run a con on u it's ur fault.
But laws shouldn't make it easy for those criminals to operated.

As a counter argument and out of fairness: many of those websites operate fom countries with neutral to bad commercial legislation and lousy book keeping records.

Stand to be corrected though... Grin
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:22:16 PM

First rule, if its too good to be true, it probably is.  Another way to think about it.  If someone could consistently return 300% to 600% daily.  Even starting at a dollar they would control the entire worlds supply of money within a month.  Why would they need your investment when they can make returns like that?

Simply put, its all a scam!

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:32:26 PM

If you're talking about those services which promises to multiply your bitcoins, they're mostly scam.

There is no mostly. I can't believe anyone would ask this question with a straight face.

The day HSBC offers 600% returns a day that are fully insured and guaranteed by congress is the day I might be inclined to take a look, but more likely they'll be laundering a serious amount of someone's drug money.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:09:08 AM

offering 600 percent ROI , it is not possible to any one to give that much ROI ,  these clearly looks scam sites , better not invest any money on those sites , because they are very risky , keep your investment safe by investing on legit sites.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:30:40 PM

BTC capital management businesses are booming nowadays it seems.
With several new one springing up everyday. With Lots or online advertisements and big lucrative claims to boost their case.
From 30% roi to 300% and even upto 600% roi a day. Leterally. ( Whoa!!  Huh )
To sweeten the deal even further, they even accept initial deposits as low as 30$!!
Combine that with something I read today about:
If ones wallet wasn't hacked, and some one conned u outa ur Bitcoins, it wasn't considered Criminal!
BTC are considered fair game, in the eye of the law. Hanging for grabs, so to speak.
According to the random post mentioned Roll Eyes

when something is too good to be true, it really isn't. and be sure that there is something shady going on in the background.

That being said, I wonder how legit their claims are?
How do they do that?

they are not legit! simple as that.
think of it this way. if "you" had a way of making 600% profit every day what would you do?

think about if for a second.
if you had such a method you would invest $1 and make 600% profit today which makes it $7 and tomorrow you make another 600% making up to $49 and by the end of the week you are up to $117,649

now do you think someone with such a method that can make him $117,649 ($4,096 with 300%) from $1 needs other people for investment?

Can trading crypto-currencies only make you 300-600% profits on a daily basis consistently?

yes it is possible to make that much but not every day.

What're the legal position or consequences of a fraud occurring in the BTC paradigm? Where the law stand on these issues?

I guess that much be illegal if he is caught and people start an official police report on them.

If u ask me personally, this is has Ponzi scheme written all over it. But I'm not a markets wiz , so whom I to say, right??

that is right!!

Only Bitcoin
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:43:40 PM

Never trust in that kind of investment, giving you a return that is too good to be true usually end into scam, he will just pay you in the first stage but once you fall to the trap they will take all your money, we should be contented with a little earnings because nothing is free in this world, it should be a step by step process.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:46:23 PM

Do you realy think that could be real and legtimate? Just use your common sense you will see that this is not possible, although looks very tempting.

malaj
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:17:31 PM

Well, yes - they are mostly scams, 600% ROI it is not real. Even in Forex market it is very hard to make good profit, when Forex market changes - some years ago in Forex market was many nice profit possibilities, but not now. There are also some other sites, which offer very high profit, but almost 100% are more or less developed scam sites. Shortly 600% ROI is not possible through Web.  Grin
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 03:23:08 PM

Here is the simplest answer. It is too good to be true. You might want to stay away from it or else you will lose everything you got. Problem is people got tricked too easy.
JamirOn (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:04:26 PM

Today I read a price in bittelegraph about the those who can conned by Hashcloud filing a petition to get FBI and Interpol to catch those who ran Hashcloud ( not sure if company name is correct though)

Those Hashcloud ppl ran off with 40-60. Million dollars !!!
Such huge scam should be enough for FBI to pursue them and get whomever else worldwide involved if they were serious about bringing em to justice.

Which brings the concerns of lack on the legislation side when it comes to crypto currencies to light. Yet again.

Either "the system" exploiting such misfortune te events to discourage bitcoin wide adoption or probably if pushed hard to seriously investigate a compromise bargain to give up anonymity in exchange for instituting a law against cryptocurrencies fraud.

Isn't a cryptocurrencies a form of property after all? Why established laws aren't enforced in theses cases?
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:21:25 PM

Here is the simplest answer. It is too good to be true. You might want to stay away from it or else you will lose everything you got. Problem is people got tricked too easy.
Yeah provably better to stay away for those scam there is no legit are giving high roi for your investment .
I experience many times outside in this forum when i was newbie.. so dont trust their word they are lier.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:25:15 PM

Even those legit trader and banker knows that theres no such thing as double your money in a few weeks or days what more if a company will offer 600%. Those numbers are very high and achievable that even Warren Buffett will scratch his head as to why people keep falling to this kind of scheme.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: