Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:45:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟🌟Faucet & Blackjack Game 1000 Satoshi's Every 24 Hours.🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 2030 times)
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:08:29 AM

in play blackjack in your site can get free
or must deposit, and without deposit can get withdraw, or only play faucet without blackjack

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:11:39 AM

in play blackjack in your site can get free
or must deposit, and without deposit can get withdraw, or only play faucet without blackjack

please read the Original Post it says everything.

you can claim and you can withdraw but theres more to it than that.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 10:29:14 AM

Awesome...so far all of your projects have been good to the crypto community, not good at blackjack, but spades, will try my hand at blackjack also Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:00:35 AM

1000 satoshi's every 24 hours but theirs a catch
Minimum withdraw is 10,000 Satoshi's and you cant claim again until you have a 0 balance this means to be able to withdraw you need to play blackjack to try an increase your satoshi's til you hit 10,000 then hit withdraw.
why should i waste my time with this so called faucet ?
Dude make a real faucet with ads and you will enjoy decent earnings and many users , pay them without any catch or condition and i might join and advertise you to the matrix.
I'm not one of your stupid kid member  Cheesy
Topic worthy of Gambling section not micro earnings as faucet.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 11:09:08 AM

Minimum withdraw is 10,000 Satoshi's and you cant claim again until you have a 0 balance this means to be able to withdraw you need to play blackjack to try an increase your satoshi's til you hit 10,000 then hit withdraw.
Dude make a real faucet with ads and you will enjoy decent earnings and many users , pay them without any catch or condition and i might join and advertise you to the matrix.

Faucets dont make profit. Been there done that many times.

As for the site thats the buity of free wil you dont have to use it if you dont like it.

Thanks
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 11:20:49 AM

Awesome...so far all of your projects have been good to the crypto community, not good at blackjack, but spades, will try my hand at blackjack also Smiley

Thanks mate, i try to ad what i can. I have a few more projects coming in the next few months.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

Why are you bitching around if you don't like it than don't play it! Or is it because OP doesn't have referral system so you can't refer it to "one of stupid kids"? I already made few withdrawals, 1000 satoshi/daily is just fine to try luck.
About wrong section i agree with you, OP should move this to gambling section.
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:28:12 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 11:50:07 AM by Crystal11

Faucets dont make profit. Been there done that many times.
As for the site thats the buity of free wil you dont have to use it if you dont like it.
Thanks
Thanks for your reply and also for not getting angry for my viewpoint  Grin
You are correct, well, on 99% ,there are some faucet games which can still stand up right now even with 1000$/1 BTC and even if not using Adsense, such as getyourbicoin,virtualpub, btcfaucet,etc and some hybrid faucets with gambling without any cath for withdraw .
Also there are some faucets which are using a purchased adsense account/code (for $50-70 i think) untill they get caught Grin
If you don't want to risk with adsense like shamanscoin does, then try start an adult faucet such as bitcoinadultfaucet.
Best regards.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
bassdude (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 11:49:38 AM

Thanks for your guys input, i do also have a thread in the gambling section for this site but do not advertise the faucet concept there because thays where i hope to get deposits.

This thread is specifically  for the faucet side of the site and if you know how to play blackjack and get good cards you can easally withdraw 10k satoshis in less than 30 mins.

Many people have made it to 10k satoahis and even one user withdraw over 50k whitch is the current record for starting from 1000 sats.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: