Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:23:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✓ Decoded's Signature Management Service ✓ [EARN 0.03 BTC EASILY!]  (Read 3343 times)
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:48:25 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 05:44:21 AM by Decoded

delete

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:11:04 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 05:44:28 AM by Decoded

delete

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:28:29 PM

Good luck with your future ventures.
I like to invite you to my idea of selection criteria with trail enrollment for signature campaigns. I am not suggesting that to follow but I like to have your comment of finding any pitfall with that. Thank you.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:34:20 PM

I like to invite you to my idea of selection criteria with trail enrollment for signature campaigns. I am not suggesting that to follow but I like to have your comment of finding any pitfall with that. Thank you.
Nice idea. But I were a signature campaign manager, how come you are expecting me to follow your suggestion by overcoming my ego. I will have my own ways Angry

Edit: Sorry for off-topic.
@OP
All the very best to you, the future campaign manager !
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:31:43 PM

All the best. So which signature campaign you are going to be moderating in coming time?
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 05:55:25 PM

Goodluck ahead Decoded. I would say keep a close eye on service section. There are many campaign managers so I would suggest to keep up a nice offer for the one who is seeking for a camapign manager.

All the best. So which signature campaign you are going to be moderating in coming time?

How come he will know before someone contacts him to fill in as campaign manager for a signature campaign?

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:09:41 PM

I hope you find  campaign to manage soon and also you can try applying directly to who is ready to start a campaign or starting one soon. Another is to encourage those you have dealt with or about to deal with to leave a trust for you when they are satisfied... I believe this will go a long way in boosting your profile...
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:47:14 PM

Good luck; there's so many campaign managers out there nowadays, and most campaigns prefer people with prior experience, it'll be hard to get started, but once you get the ball rolling, it shouldn't be a problem.

As others have already said, getting some more rep would be a good idea; you don't really have much as of now. There are occasionally new campaigns that come out now and then, if you can get word of these campaigns before they start, you have a good chance.

Altcoins also have lots of campaigns. Altcoin Market is a great place to find these, often those campaigns require little to no experience needed, and it's also a great way to build rep little by little.
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:17:34 AM

Good luck; there's so many campaign managers out there nowadays, and most campaigns prefer people with prior experience, it'll be hard to get started, but once you get the ball rolling, it shouldn't be a problem.

As others have already said, getting some more rep would be a good idea; you don't really have much as of now. There are occasionally new campaigns that come out now and then, if you can get word of these campaigns before they start, you have a good chance.

I'm trying to gain more rep, not really getting anywhere. Neither will chasing down DT members help. Hoping that if I manage a campaign, will get a more stable reputation.

Agreed, just need to get the ball rolling. Tongue

Altcoins also have lots of campaigns. Altcoin Market is a great place to find these, often those campaigns require little to no experience needed, and it's also a great way to build rep little by little.

I tried to post this on the altcoin marketplace board, got moved here.

Goodluck ahead Decoded. I would say keep a close eye on service section. There are many campaign managers so I would suggest to keep up a nice offer for the one who is seeking for a camapign manager.

You got to manage a campaign, I don't remember seeing any service manager actively advertise for a manager, how'd you get the spot? Usually the Yahoo, SFR10 or Gianluca will get everything...

I really think I can do some good things against spammers in this forum. Yes, there should be a trial period for anyone that puts effort into their posts. I understand that maybe 80% of the forum happen to only post good quality posts because theyre getting paid for it. Kick one out of a campaign, they're goners. I believe that current campaign managers are too hard on entrants, and too soft on existing participants. I'm hoping I can fix that.

maincoon

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 01:04:42 AM

Bump! I can beat any price that another campaign manager charges!

Interested in your offerings.

PM me for details

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Zarfund

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:35:40 AM

Hey guys, I'm Decoded.

If you're looking for someone to manage your campaign, id be happy to do it. If you're not sure on how signature campaigns work and how to work with me, i'd be happy to explain!

Why choose me?

• I've been on the forum for more than a year
  • Been with bitcoin since 2012
  • Available almost all the time, except when I'm asleep
  • Can respond to PMs in under half an hour, unless sleeping
  • Speak fluent English (I'm Australian, mate!)
  • Can do post quality checks on each user
  • Can manage groups of users, up to 50, more on special request
  • Negotiable pay rates
  • I can escrow payments, work with another escrow, or you can pay out the users!
  • Almost full member Tongue

My base rates are around 10% of the total payment of the signature campaign participants, and less of there are more than 30 participants. If you find another campaign manager costing less, I can beat it!

For my first campaign, I can offer free services for a week, to test my services out.
(However this requires a 3 week campaign commitment, so you need 3 weeks of pay either being held by me or an escrow.)

Any more questions? Feel free to ask below or PM me! I don't bite!

HI, Will you work for the Zarfunds Signature campaign ?
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:53:05 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 06:16:38 AM by justdimin

A truly interested business owners will contact campaign managers through PM and I have not seen any public discussions so far.

This may be Zarfund's childish attempts of showing themselves interested in running signature campaign by talking about campaigns (similar to their thread's headline ).

I have opened a scam accusations against Zarfund here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612325.0

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:03:04 AM

I doubt he will do that,since he is trying to build a rep to get into managing signature campaigns,I'm sure he doesn't want to start with advertising an MLM scheme.I'm telling ya,no one will advertise MLM schemes around the forum but a few newbie shill accounts which would be tagged as soon as they do!
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:38:03 AM

I doubt he will do that,since he is trying to build a rep to get into managing signature campaigns,I'm sure he doesn't want to start with advertising an MLM scheme.I'm telling ya,no one will advertise MLM schemes around the forum but a few newbie shill accounts which would be tagged as soon as they do!

Zarfund is a HYIP. I know very well that HYIPs are   not encouraged on this forum   hated on this forum   despised on this forum.

Hey guys, I'm Decoded.

If you're looking for someone to manage your campaign, id be happy to do it. If you're not sure on how signature campaigns work and how to work with me, i'd be happy to explain!

Why choose me?

• I've been on the forum for more than a year
  • Been with bitcoin since 2012
  • Available almost all the time, except when I'm asleep
  • Can respond to PMs in under half an hour, unless sleeping
  • Speak fluent English (I'm Australian, mate!)
  • Can do post quality checks on each user
  • Can manage groups of users, up to 50, more on special request
  • Negotiable pay rates
  • I can escrow payments, work with another escrow, or you can pay out the users!
  • Almost full member Tongue

My base rates are around 10% of the total payment of the signature campaign participants, and less of there are more than 30 participants. If you find another campaign manager costing less, I can beat it!

For my first campaign, I can offer free services for a week, to test my services out.
(However this requires a 3 week campaign commitment, so you need 3 weeks of pay either being held by me or an escrow.)

Any more questions? Feel free to ask below or PM me! I don't bite!

No. I will not endorse any sort of HYIP/Ponzi scheme. No investment is "predictable".

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2016, 07:07:40 AM

Almost Hero member Tongue

FTFY

--looking for signature--
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:54:03 AM

Tongue

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:00:28 AM

A truly interested business owners will contact campaign managers through PM and I have not seen any public discussions so far.

This may be Zarfund's childish attempts of showing themselves interested in running signature campaign by talking about campaigns (similar to their thread's headline ).

I have opened a scam accusations against Zarfund here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1612325.0
Why do you have to come on so strong? Just because he posted it on here? Maybe he just doesn't know what he is meant to do, don't be so rude.
Decoded (OP)
Legendary

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:10:55 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 10:36:47 AM by Decoded

BUMP! 1st WEEK FREE OFFER STILL AVALIABLE!

Why do you have to come on so strong? Just because he posted it on here? Maybe he just doesn't know what he is meant to do, don't be so rude.
Let's keep the discussions on-topic, shall we?

But i'm siding with justdimin, it's obviously a pyramid scheme. Anyone with half a brain will notice that. Anyone with another half will also notice that pyramids are illegal.

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:13:26 AM

Hi Decoded

Have you checked this guy out yet?

He is hosting a signature campaign, offer your services if you want.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:26:42 AM

BUMP! 1st WEEK FREE OFFER STILL AVALIABLE!

Let's keep the discussions on-topic, shall we?

But i'm siding with justdimin, it's obviously a pyramid scheme. Anyone with half a brain will notice that. Anyone with another half will also notice that pyramids are illegal.

wow a nice offer. hahaha. I think you must avoid signature campaign that doesn't provide escrow for funds to ensure that campaign is legit and hassle free.I Don't risk your rep in accepting campaigns that gives only promises.I learned this important lesson in my previous experience in managing campaign. I might add you to my thread of list of campaign manager soon. Good luck on building your reputation in this kind of business. Wish you all the best. Smiley

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█