Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Method] Unlimited VCCs + Phone Numbers for PVAs  (Read 948 times)
monsterim (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:50:07 AM

Hello guys.

I know I am new here but I have sold some copies over to my skype list and many people can vouch for me. Wanted to finally join the bitcointalk forum as I saw some really interesting topics and stuff on here.

Anyways ... let me tell something about this guide.

Are you tired of buying phone numbers and virtual credit cards for 5-10$ each time online. Are you maybe running bing ads (yes it does work though bing ads are wierd lately with updates) with the VCCs you purchase online and still think its expensive? Then this guide is probably right for you as it will show you how to get virtual credit cards that work on bing ads and adwords as well as many other online websites and even get unique phone numbers to verify any account or service (UK numbers).

What will you get in this guide?

A way to make unlimited rechargeable virtual credit cards. (have a way to also make paypal us vccs so just request after purchase if needed).

Method to get unlimited UK phone numbers that works for almost all call or sms verifications. At the moment you have to invest some money. It is currently 1€ (1.11$) for 3 phone numbers. This numbers are perfect for creating PVAs or getting trials that need phone verification etc.

MOBILE PHONE with Android or iOS is needed!

Support via skype (name in the guide) in case you are stuck somewhere or don’t know what I meant in the guide itself.

Price for the guide is 50$ and can be purchased from here:

https://monsterimguides.com/products/unlimited-free-vccs-phone-numbers-for-sms-or-call-verification-guide/

No review copies - sorry!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:07:44 PM

Oh and I forgot to mention that I only have 6 more spots left (14 filled up - selling till 20) don't want it saturated quickly.
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:33:02 PM

I m not here to shit your post but in my opinion no one in this forum will buy it at this price its little bit expense and you have to spend some $ too for mobile verification so if you really want to sell it make it cheaper and give a vouch to a trusted member and mention in your thread that you accept escrow
dano2460

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:36:01 PM

Cant you purchase like 10000s of PV's with 50$?
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:46:24 PM

I m not here to shit your post but in my opinion no one in this forum will buy it at this price its little bit expense and you have to spend some $ too for mobile verification so if you really want to sell it make it cheaper and give a vouch to a trusted member and mention in your thread that you accept escrow

Well I can agree with you and I know I am new to this forum.
As for giving a lower price I won't as I already got 14 people that bought it and
it wouldn't be fair to them as well. And besides I also offer support via
skype and even update so I think that should also be worth something besides
getting the guide.. Has happened to me before that I bought the guide for
27$ to just never receive an update. I did have the numbers free before though
those werent reliable and stopped working.. The numbers you can get now 3 for 1.1$ are really
way better then free as you can use them probably anywhere (for a month though). I will close this thread once I get 6 more spots filled either from skype contacts or here.

Cant you purchase like 10000s of PV's with 50$?

Do the math Smiley you can get 1.1$ for 3 numbers.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:59:02 PM

You say 3 UK numbers for €1, ok, but you don't say how much will I have to pay for those "unlimited rechargeable virtual credit cards". So are they for free? Unlimited amount of them for free? How long in average will it take an average person to make/get one? What are their funding options, the minimum funding amounts and the funding fees?

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
yodasoda2

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:00:43 PM

Do you confirm that the vccs work for adwords?
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:11:32 PM

You say 3 UK numbers for €1, ok, but you don't say how much will I have to pay for those "unlimited rechargeable virtual credit cards". So are they for free? Unlimited amount of them for free? How long in average will it take an average person to make/get one? What are their funding options, the minimum funding amounts and the funding fees?

You need numbers to get the vccs Smiley so 1 number is usually 4 vccs sometimes 5. So if we do the math: 1.1$ = at least 12 vcc Smiley

Once u get the hang of it well around 10m or so to get 4.

Funding can be done using bank, other vcc, cc, and some other options as well (no btc sadly).

Minimum is 10$ though some sitea dont need anything loaded as for fees mostly of not all the time 0%.
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:24:03 PM

Do you confirm that the vccs work for adwords?

A month ago or so when I did adwords it did Smiley would have to test now again.
yodasoda2

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:27:50 PM

Do you offer refund if I purchase and the vccs don't work on adwords?
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:34:03 PM

I would rather try it myself Smiley and let u know if it works or not as I offer no refund on the guide. Want 20 people to have it and no more.
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:43:57 PM

You need numbers to get the vccs Smiley so 1 number is usually 4 vccs sometimes 5. So if we do the math: 1.1$ = at least 12 vcc Smiley

Funding can be done using bank, other vcc, cc, and some other options as well (no btc sadly).

Minimum is 10$ though some sitea dont need anything loaded as for fees mostly of not all the time 0%.

Ok so if I need to verify 5 accounts where a $1 test charge is done it will cost €1 to get 5 vccs but another $50 to actually fund them. So by this time I already had to pay $101.1!

That doesn't really seem like such a great deal. I can just buy 5 vccs per $3 from multiple sellers here. Or I can issue 5 gift vccs in my neteller account for $3 each. Or I can simply open 5 neteller accounts and get 5 vccs entirely for free.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:51:49 PM

Ok so if I need to verify 5 accounts where a $1 test charge is done it will cost €1 to get 5 vccs but another $50 to actually fund them. So by this time I already had to pay $101.1!

That doesn't really seem like such a great deal. I can just buy 5 vccs per $3 from multiple sellers here. Or I can issue 5 gift vccs in my neteller account for $3 each. Or I can simply open 5 neteller accounts and get 5 vccs entirely for free.

It will cost 1€ to get vccs and 10$ to load the online account which you can then transfer to a newly created account with 0% fees. You lets say use vcc on 1 site it takes off 1$ then you delete the vcc and reissue a new one (free but only 5 per number) and u have 9$ left on it (just like old entropay if u maybe know). Once u use 5$ you can then send the other 5 on the new account that has the option to make 5 vccs.

So for 5 accounts you will spend 6.1$ to get 5 vccs loaded with "1$".

Just pm me if you got more questions and sorry if I didnt make it fully understand in the thread.
yodasoda2

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:59:14 PM

I would rather try it myself Smiley and let u know if it works or not as I offer no refund on the guide. Want 20 people to have it and no more.
Please test it and report back. If it does work I will buy!
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:04:45 PM

Will test it out tomorrow morning and see if account will be okay and get impressions after like 12h though adwords usually takes up to 48h.
yodasoda2

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:10:13 PM

Will test it out tomorrow morning and see if account will be okay and get impressions after like 12h though adwords usually takes up to 48h.
Any updates?
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:40:29 AM

Any updates?

No not yet since I was busy the last 3 days Smiley will do it today since its Sunday and I have free time though have to check for proxies first as VPN at creating doesn't work that well.
yodasoda2

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:17:14 PM

Any updates?

No not yet since I was busy the last 3 days Smiley will do it today since its Sunday and I have free time though have to check for proxies first as VPN at creating doesn't work that well.
Great. Please post an update once you tested.
monsterim (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:27:44 PM

I did an adwords under my name with that vcc on an older gmail account.

I also paid 25$ (got bonus) and it works Smiley not sure about new accounts and new gmail with 0$ balance loaded. Is that what u want to try?
yodasoda2

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 08:11:59 PM

I did an adwords under my name with that vcc on an older gmail account.

I also paid 25$ (got bonus) and it works Smiley not sure about new accounts and new gmail with 0$ balance loaded. Is that what u want to try?
Definitely, it'd need to work on a fresh new account since using a vcc on an already older accounts may work.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: