Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WINOABIT RELAUNCH !!! START LATER AT 9/7/2016 2PM UTC  (Read 219 times)
mexrockerz (OP)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:54:32 AM

good day everyone .. winoabit will start again later  Huh Huh

we have a good track record, as i said no need for scam and ponzi is sustainable .  Wink

rules 0.01btc persend no more or less you can send multipletimes using same address.

site:  http://winoabit.top   first come first serve. BTCBTCBTC

ps: i'm not the owner . if you have problems message her on facebook . i will delete this after some time
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: