Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:40:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOULD BUY BITCOIN RIGHT NOW OR WAITING FOR THE END OF THE YEAR 2016?  (Read 6219 times)
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:12:27 AM

For me, anything in the $550 to $600 range is still a buy. Since the price is stabilizing at just a little over $600, we are in a safe zone for now. Don't wait too long to buy a few because you don't know what the price will be a few months from now. Just don't go all in and always have some reserve fund ready for when there is dumping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:02:02 AM

For me, anything in the $550 to $600 range is still a buy. Since the price is stabilizing at just a little over $600, we are in a safe zone for now. Don't wait too long to buy a few because you don't know what the price will be a few months from now. Just don't go all in and always have some reserve fund ready for when there is dumping.
that's right always put some extra just in case the price dump so you still have some to catch more.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 10:04:35 AM

that's right always put some extra just in case the price dump so you still have some to catch more.

Theirs no doubt any of price right at this moment is worth to buy since flactuation of bitcoins really surprise us, and if we see some sudden down well we can possibly seen price up surge in incoming future so buy bitcoins now if you can afford to buy it anything beyond at this price will be profitable and all we need to do is believe on bitcoins strength, and maybe on next month we can see another price up at that moment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:08:04 AM

Whatever price you are looking at, there is no "safe zone" when it comes to Bitcoin. Especially when it comes to people saying 'The price won't go below $500 anymore' while not long after that the price goes exactly below the $500 level. Every price level has a certain risk involved as it can go down at any time. No matter how low a certain price may seem, it can always go lower.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:40:56 AM

Yes, you should buy Bitcoins right now. At the end of the year, it's likely that the price is much higher than what it is now. During November and December, those are the months when people have a lot of money to burn. Surely some wise people would choose buy Bitcoins for Christmas instead of spending his money on expensive foods.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:54:03 AM

Yes, you should buy Bitcoins right now. At the end of the year, it's likely that the price is much higher than what it is now. During November and December, those are the months when people have a lot of money to burn. Surely some wise people would choose buy Bitcoins for Christmas instead of spending his money on expensive foods.

It is indeed very likely to happen, because we won't know something in the future and can only find out it was all a those who did have the advantages given to the Lord. Then they surely will not share it with open, surely they will tell the future with sign language. But for sure I have confidence that bitcoin will very special in the future
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 12:57:51 PM

It is indeed very likely to happen, because we won't know something in the future and can only find out it was all a those who did have the advantages given to the Lord. Then they surely will not share it with open, surely they will tell the future with sign language. But for sure I have confidence that bitcoin will very special in the future

i don't know if he is just trolling or making a joke but what he says is not true. people around holidays like Christmas are usually short on money and investing money is the last thing anybody is thinking about by these times. because everybody is Christmas shopping and that needs a lot of money.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:08:02 PM

buy and wait for the price increase until the end of the year, because I'm sure prices will rise in the end of the year.
but to buy it depends on your feelings. now or wait for lower price as under $600

the price of 600$ is stable . it can not break under 600 anymore . I think the price will rise at the end of sepember
the first stage will be 700$ in next month

I think the price is still the potential to drop below $600, but I'm sure it will not fall over in at $ 550. so if the price of bitcoin stable at $600 in a few months, it's a good time to buy before the end of the year approaching and the price increases occurred.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Viyamore

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:12:27 PM

i don't know if he is just trolling or making a joke but what he says is not true. people around holidays like Christmas are usually short on money and investing money is the last thing anybody is thinking about by these times. because everybody is Christmas shopping and that needs a lot of money.
Well ,both of you have a correct answer ,because we have different situations ,experience ,vision ,perception and state in life.
Some people are short of money some people have many money ready for christmas .that's a big difference so we can blame him if we see that he has a wrong answer or different one .we should say the right thing that if he experience or seen that situations.

I do agree on Chief Rostadom it is better to buy bitcoins as i will do on this coming christmas than to buy a lot of things or expensive goods .  We can cashout a minumum amount that we need on christmas but then smart using and saving of money.as you have as extra money anytime on this year ,nextyear is a good time to buy as bitcoins price grow and grow by years and its popularity will be widely use on bitcoin accepted countries.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:26:20 PM

I want buy some BTC but I do not know if I should buy right now or waiting for the end of the year of 2016.
Please help me to get a good decision. Thank you
since the accurate estimate of the bitcoin price to rise and fall , no one can make easliy still at the sharp end of the year there will be net gain in the rate so i think you should buy btc in November 2016 or in mid of December .
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:52:13 AM

waiting to buy bitcoin is never a good idea. because bitcoin is a rising coin that is on the way to a much higher price in the long term of things.

so in other words if you wait to buy, then you will only notice bitcoin price go up each month compared to the last and you will only feel regret because of missing out.

Buying the dip...
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 06:55:47 PM

I want buy some BTC but I do not know if I should buy right now or waiting for the end of the year of 2016.
It is a good day to buy bitcoin right now while bitcoin price is pretty stable because if you gonna wait when the bitcoin price are cheao you will ned to wait for more than years you can buy now bitcoin fro. exchange website and there are the patern or graph what coin should you buy

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:51:20 PM

Wait a few more months, nothing is happening right now to make it more valuable, just pumps and dumps nothing sustainable.

Go read the development road map, it will probably help on your decision.

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:52:46 PM

the price right now is around 600 dollars,many people said that the bitcoin has possiblity to reach 700 dollars at the end of the year however it's just speculation, i personally keep buying bitcoin untill this day in order to increase my long term investment's balance yeah as much as i can. All the thing that i can say the decision is on your hand.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:42:07 PM

Well, it all depends on the analysis you made, and confidence in the potential bitcoin. if you really believe in the potential of bitcoin that the price will rise to a higher, even above $ 1,000 at the end of the year, then this is the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin. however, in my opinion, the price of bitcoin will rise to the height at the end of the year, so if I have a lot of money, I probably would not hesitate to buy it
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:59:11 AM

I think it's better to buying bitcoins right now than wait until the end of the year 2016. Because i predict the price of bitcoin will increase in the end of the year, so if you buy it now, you can get profit when the day comes.
podyx
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 03:45:39 AM

Its up tp each and every individual to decide wether they buy now or in 2106.

Personally im holdin out flr 2106

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:47:21 AM

Lol. I especially appreciate your Im-english-first-language-but-Ill-write-english-second-language-to-make-everyone-in-this-thread-more-comfortable communication.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 04:48:13 PM

I agree it is really up to the individual if they have the money to buy now why not, well even if they want to buy now and they don't have the money to buy now then they need to save some money so they can buy their version of 'buy now".  But it would be best if we buy BTC in this early than waiting next year, it is not because of the price increase but it is because of the ventures (business or trade venture) that we can do during this time.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 06:33:42 PM

buy and wait for the price increase until the end of the year, because I'm sure prices will rise in the end of the year.
but to buy it depends on your feelings. now or wait for lower price as under $600

the price of 600$ is stable . it can not break under 600 anymore . I think the price will rise at the end of sepember
the first stage will be 700$ in next month

I have the same assumption, but abit lower than what you stated.  It would be around 650 usd next month and 800 usd at the end of the year. if this thing is about to happen then i can say now is the right time to buy Bitcoin.  It will book you a profit of 200 usd at the end of the year.  It is around 30% profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: