Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:16:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: lost my all money on BITSLER  (Read 4212 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:28:46 PM

just give your brain a break mate, money can be recover not playing any gambling again but to do some hard work
i understand how big the money but your life is more valuable than it, so keep your mind open and think of some different
ways just don't go back and try to gamble again.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:36:39 PM

snip
It's not like you can get back your money.
snip

Heh. And Don't even think of trying to get your money back!! nuh-uh . Stay away. If you wake up tomorrow and think of gambling again to try and win back your money,,, Don't! Not a good idea I can tell you. That's just an endless cycle and more money down the drain. You'll end up feeling awful and worse than you do right now. So, take a break. Or use the Faucets.

I totally agree with you dont run back on the previous loss, just get back to some work for some days and within some days you will forget this all things , and now dont turn back to play gambling , even if your mind diverts just think of this loss and forget it.
dc1a0

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:37:02 PM

Your best option at this point is to suck up the loss and as I said in your second post on this issue stop gambling altogether. Instead find or start some project that will leave you too busy to do luck gambling, instead, gamble on yourself and create something. I think you'll find the odds on that kind of gamble are much better!
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:40:40 PM

Well just get used to it. I also have lost that amount of btc before and it sure wont feel good. Think of the bright side, at least now you know how to stop and move on with your life. A lot of people are still stuck and continue to loss more.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:45:42 PM

i want to suicide i just lost 1.1 btc on this shitty rigged site called bitsler i need fast advice guys i feel shit right now

never gamble more that you can cover. I've learned that the hard way too, tho I didn't lost as much as you did. If it means something, use fortunejack next time or simply don't gamble at all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcf7DnHi54g "You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby," listen to Lemmy, he know's what he's talking about. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:49:04 PM

Thank u all for replying i feel better now, i sure do need to stop gambling but it's really really hard :/ All i can think about was getting the money back, and i end up losing even more , greediness i have LOTs of it. I try my best not to suicide about this..
Glad you didn't jump off your balcony.You got issues bud,go see a pyscologist or something.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:51:00 PM

You need to grow up before go for gambling as per my point of view life is more precious than this very low amount, so if you don't want to afford than why you do this, it's just your fault because you got greedy and got busted in the end, I don't agree with you bitsler is rigged it has provably fair system and each outcome can be verified manually.
bitcoinsus

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:52:04 PM

just stop gambling if you loose all the time or bet small like a penny just to get your kicks and just when you wanna raise your bet  slap your self a few times  see if that works
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:10:37 PM

Just for 1.1 Bitcoin's loss so much frustration. It is gambling where majority of people loose and just few lucky guys win. You were to loose doesn't matter the site. It is normal to accuse the site when you don't win. Play what you can afford to loose this is first lesson of gambling. Never go being so sure that you will hit the jackpot and all money on any site.
Xinarae

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:23:07 PM

Just for 1.1 Bitcoin's loss so much frustration. It is gambling where majority of people loose and just few lucky guys win. You were to loose doesn't matter the site. It is normal to accuse the site when you don't win. Play what you can afford to loose this is first lesson of gambling. Never go being so sure that you will hit the jackpot and all money on any site.
Yeah we're need looking how him worth this money are deep for the life. This are be lesson, best is stay from gambling if wanna make this better life, someone always on the wrong way for looking the money on site gambling.
bithasher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:25:47 PM

I will advice you to accept the reality and don't attempt to recover your losses. After all it is your own fault as you tried to multiply your bitcoins. If you keep playing the more you loose or win will let to to addiction in the end. I think it was your first ever loss that's why this kind of reaction was , you will get used to these situations just like us slowly slowly for sure.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 05:36:27 PM

too risky to put a lot of money on gambling sites. if you do not think the impact of that? You have to accept the risk of all of these. or better to stop gambling.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:50:15 PM

If you have BTC1 then you should not bet more than 0.10% or 0.20%. Keep you base bet at this range.

This is the thing you should understand,
if money goes it will not come again but if money stays at your hand then you can roll again to gain again.

As you lost all, hopefully you will be much careful next time when you bet again.

DO NOT MAKE GAMBLING YOUR ADDICTION. IT WILL EAT YOU.....
TraderETH

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:15:45 AM

Thank u all for replying i feel better now, i sure do need to stop gambling but it's really really hard :/ All i can think about was getting the money back, and i end up losing even more , greediness i have LOTs of it. I try my best not to suicide about this..
If you can not stop play gambling, you must make bet with low amount or you can accept lost it and don't making bet with all of your money and remember don't try suicide still there are chance for you.  Cheesy
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:32:39 AM

Same situation with the others player. Me too I suffer this kind of losing in every dice gambling website.

It's better to stop dice, and try betting in sportbetting site like cloudbet.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:42:44 AM

i want to suicide i just lost 1.1 btc on this shitty rigged site called bitsler i need fast advice guys i feel shit right now

When you send your money to gambling site, assume that you have already lost your money. So if you really lost your money at a gambling site you wont be frustated. Only play with your spare money is the best way to reduce the headache caused by gambling addiction.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:47:35 AM

When you send your money to gambling site, assume that you have already lost your money. So if you really lost your money at a gambling site you wont be frustated. Only play with your spare money is the best way to reduce the headache caused by gambling addiction.

This is a good mentality. If you want to gamble, be prepare to lose what you can afford. Gambling is always a losing game and it is very hard for people to win against the house edge. Treat gambling for fun and you will not be affected by the negative effects.
baomoremoney

Activity: 221

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:49:56 AM

Don't suicide, it is only 1.1 btc, I have lost more than you, but I still not did that silly thing. Make more money on job. Quit gambling

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:52:40 AM

I've owed a bookie $2000 before when I was in college making zero dollars. Needless
to say I learned my lesson but just get drunk and tomorrow start new and stay away
from that site. Be happy you lost money you had and not money you don't have.

bunglor

Activity: 648
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:55:52 AM

congratulations on your loss Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: