Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:36:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Getting scammed] New PrimeAsic Demonstrating The Miner They Sell  (Read 7537 times)
MiningBuddy

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 05:18:48 PM

I've called over 200 times, left 10's of emails and all I can say is this 'primeasic' 'company' is a LOAD OF BOLLOCKS! Its a scam pure and simple.
Keep your money folks, there isn't a primeasic device.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 05:19:27 PM

Stop giving credit to this shit. Stop asking if "anyone got the unit delivered"

Primeasic is a 100% proved SCAM

This is the pure truth, and newbies have been warned plenty of times.

tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 05:28:20 PM

Do you ACCEPT ESCROW if no you are SCAM 
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 06:28:31 PM

I've called over 200 times, left 10's of emails and all I can say is this 'primeasic' 'company' is a LOAD OF BOLLOCKS! Its a scam pure and simple.
I fully do agree with you. Im not in any denial of this BUT if there is and it works then cool right?
Now I bought 2 Avalon's and cant get a fucking response from them. What do you call that? I gave them $17,000 for 2 over priced machines.
They bait and switched everyone. It's ok.
Look I am trying to be super friendly. But I have had other business where I can recognize the path PrimeAsic is taking. If it works out for them I would feel very happy for them as I can relate to the struggle.
Lets wait and see what happens.... I will post tracking update as soon as I see it working in the system.... I got it Thursday Night and it does not work yet, so being unintelligent I would be upset and say SCAM, but being a seasoned experienced business owner of multiple NON failed business, I would say give it a chance and it will all come to surface. In no way am I tied in with them but if the machines they say they have do work and exist then I am surly going to talk to them about "Private Label" hebce the name "Bitcoin Computer. That is the ultimate plan. I do know how to market. www.derbysf.com and our Facebook Page shows it. I just need to make sure they have them and I will handle the rest professionally. See Avalon has poor customer service and horrible web. I would for surly put Pro videos and training and everything which is industry standard. This is what I mean by "Once the pros get involved" I have a formula just need a machine.
I am sorry if you feel the way you do about things but give it a chance. Let's see what happens.

And for sure If I were to sell anything of this nature in this market I would allow local pick up and escrow and be 10000% transparent. Its my money I risked. I would not advise anyone to do the same until it is confirmed. BUT, if you have a measly 15 coins you mined or got for cheap throw it down man. Bitcoin was a risk you took in the first place. People used to laugh at the Bitcoin thing. Now they are kicking them selves in the ass over it.

How many of you wish you kept, bought or mined 2 years ago.
All is well, I am no t trying to attack or persuade anyone but all of you here are the pioneers of this and the fisrt to go into the Sierras back in 1945 before the rush!
Have fun, be safe, and make smart moves. It's all a risk.
Good luck to you all
Victor
papamoi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 06:39:21 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2013, 07:01:59 PM by papamoi

hi victor

did you got any updates from the tracking?

or the tracking number is a fake?
Meizirkki

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 06:58:23 PM

hi victor

did you any updates from the tracking?

or the tracking number is a fake?

Stop giving credit to this shit. Stop asking if "anyone got the unit delivered"

Primeasic is a 100% proved SCAM

This is the pure truth, and newbies have been warned plenty of times.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 07:01:37 PM

Its a fucking scam, it has been proved by many reputable forums members, there's plenty of proof in their original thread in "Custom Hardware": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148832.0

Hey, the mods have even added the word SCAM to the thread title, what a coincidence!

If you are still saying silly things as per

...BUT if there is and it works then cool right?

Is because either:

a) you have not taken the time to read the PrimeAsic thread - please do it and stop posting ambiguos sentences that could lead newbies to be scammed
b) you are part of the scam

So stop NOW given credibility to those scammers, or you are the scammer.

PatMan

Activity: 924

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 08:18:48 PM

He's in on this scam for sure - we need to get this prick the scammer tag before anyone else loses their coins, I suggest everyone report him to the moderators.

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 08:42:42 PM

He's in on this scam for sure - we need to get this prick the scammer tag before anyone else loses their coins, I suggest everyone report him to the moderators.
FOr the 1000000th time I sell no machine nor do I advise to buy ntill I POST WORKING TRACKING!
Hellooooooo.
Sounds like part of the scam?
Did you not see the email I showed with the tracking from them?
Duhhhh
Cant fake it man.
Thanks for making me look like an idiot.
Dork
Rodyland

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 09:58:16 PM

FOr the 1000000th time I sell no machine nor do I advise to buy ntill I POST WORKING TRACKING!
Hellooooooo.
Duhhhh
Cant fake it man.
Dork

You are definitely part of the scam (either wittingly or unwittingly).

If wittingly, I believe the term is sockpuppet - you are part of the scam but pretending to be just another person, a happy customer. 

Either way,, your continued insistence that it may be real gives hope to others and encourages them to jump on board "just in case".  By now you should know if the tracking number is real or not, and would be able to see your package in transit.  But even if there is a package in transit to you, given all else that has come before, nothing short of an unboxing video followed by a live hashing demonstration would convince anyone this was not a scam.

Which reiterates the question I already asked earlier - if these units are real and ready to ship, a live demonstration of their hashing power, either on live or testnet, should be trivial to perform.  That it hasn't is just another indicator that you've been had.  And if you're not a sockpuppet, then I feel bad for you.  On the plus side, bitcoin is still young, so you can learn and move on much better than if we were at BTC1 = US$10k, right?

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
Frequency

Activity: 540

COINDER

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 10:21:48 PM

Hellooooooo.
Duhhhh
Cant fake it man.
Thanks for making me look like an idiot
Dork

"The only one that makes you look like an idiot is the one u see in the mirror"

COINDER
COINDER
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:28:34 PM

Last post by Frequency
in Re: New PrimeAsic Demons...
Roll Eyes
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:37:33 PM

Hellooooooo.
Duhhhh
Cant fake it man.
Dork

If wittingly, I believe the term is sockpuppet - you are part of the scam but pretending to be just another person, a happy customer. 

Either way,, your continued insistence that it may be real gives hope to others and encourages them to jump on board "just in case".  By now you should know if the tracking number is real or not, and would be able to see your package in transit.  But even if there is a package in transit to you, given all else that has come before, nothing short of an unboxing video followed by a live hashing demonstration would convince anyone this was not a scam.

Which reiterates the question I already asked earlier - if these units are real and ready to ship, a live demonstration of their hashing power, either on live or testnet, should be trivial to perform.  That it hasn't is just another indicator that you've been had.  And if you're not a sockpuppet, then I feel bad for you.  On the plus side, bitcoin is still young, so you can learn and move on much better than if we were at BTC1 = US$10k, right?

No don't feel bad. See any BTC spent by me is 100% profit from buying at about $35 and selling at about $89.
I really am not concerned loosing that at all. I have shown in other posts where I have an email from with tracking. That's it. I have others I know who bought first then I did. I mean hey the YouTube video above shows them working correct? If it is a scam the. I lost $1500, ohhhhh who cares?? My concern is the 30k I have butterfly for the big rig. Avalon has not replies to a support ticket or multiple email I have sent them. This whole rig business is not being handled well at all. So can you call Avalon a scam? BFL a scam? Now the real fucked up thing would be if they use me as a patsy and send me one, I do all this cool shit showing it works if I get it, unboxing and all that. Then people trust just off of sending one then they tip everyone off. That would suck. That is why I advise for everyone not to buy based off of what I am doing. I'm my own man. I'm just sharing the adventure. That's it. I sell coats man... Here this is me......
http://www.sfgate.com/style/article/Old-S-F-s-Derby-jackets-reborn-in-new-shop-4138687.php
Can't fake that man. I'm just sharing the experience
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BASED OFF OF WHAT I SAY!!!!
I'm not going to be responsible for your actions based of of my actions.
This was just shown because everyone said they don't email back, they have no machine:
Well they emailed me and gave me a tracking number then post a video on YouTube.
Get real.
Don't blow shit out of proportion.
Victor
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 10:45:04 PM

OP:

Noogsy

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 01:32:27 AM

Oh nice, there's a machine that does some noise !
Aaaawesome.

This is funnier:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMGCScRwzag

---
Cheers
Bit by Bit

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 10:25:57 PM

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/misc-smashing-l.png
>mfw this guy probably just spent 45k in scams
tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 12:03:44 AM

PatMan

Activity: 924

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 12:13:28 AM

Not entirely true, I've never used escrow and have never scammed or been scammed on any deal. Despite all the horror stories on this forum, the majority of us are actually honest and trustworthy people. You just have to be careful who you deal with, and have a little faith...... Wink

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2013, 02:51:31 AM

Hellooooooo.
Duhhhh
Cant fake it man.
Dork

Either way,, your continued insistence that it may be real gives hope to others and encourages them to jump on board "just in case".  By now you should know if the tracking number is real or not, and would be able to see your package in transit.  But even if there is a package in transit to you, given all else that has come before, nothing short of an unboxing video followed by a live hashing demonstration would convince anyone this was not a scam.

Which reiterates the question I already asked earlier - if these units are real and ready to ship, a live demonstration of their hashing power, either on live or testnet, should be trivial to perform.  That it hasn't is just another indicator that you've been had.  And if you're not a sockpuppet, then I feel bad for you.  On the plus side, bitcoin is still young, so you can learn and move on much better than if we were at BTC1 = US$10k, right?

No don't feel bad. See any BTC spent by me is 100% profit from buying at about $35 and selling at about $89.
I really am not concerned loosing that at all. I have shown in other posts where I have an email from with tracking. That's it. I have others I know who bought first then I did. I mean hey the YouTube video above shows them working correct? If it is a scam the. I lost $1500, ohhhhh who cares?? My concern is the 30k I have butterfly for the big rig. Avalon has not replies to a support ticket or multiple email I have sent them. This whole rig business is not being handled well at all. So can you call Avalon a scam? BFL a scam? Now the real fucked up thing would be if they use me as a patsy and send me one, I do all this cool shit showing it works if I get it, unboxing and all that. Then people trust just off of sending one then they tip everyone off. That would suck. That is why I advise for everyone not to buy based off of what I am doing. I'm my own man. I'm just sharing the adventure. That's it. I sell coats man... Here this is me......
http://www.sfgate.com/style/article/Old-S-F-s-Derby-jackets-reborn-in-new-shop-4138687.php
Can't fake that man. I'm just sharing the experience
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING BASED OFF OF WHAT I SAY!!!!
I'm not going to be responsible for your actions based of of my actions.
This was just shown because everyone said they don't email back, they have no machine:
Well they emailed me and gave me a tracking number then post a video on YouTube.
Get real.
Don't blow shit out of proportion.
Victor

I'm going to go out onto a limb here and state that I believe this Victor dude is a straight-up guy (seriously). He does have a viable business there in San Francisco. He has followed recently a Bitcoin entity on Twitter. He has purchased a few domain names related to Bitcoin, all about week after PrimeASIC registered on March 1, 2013. I'll chalk that up to coincidence.

If he is PrimeASIC, then he's doing a damn good job cloaking the connection. He has a tracking number, thus something is in route. I'm sure Victor will let us know if it's the real McCoy or a brick.

@Victor: You have a neat shop there with a fabulous line. I notice on your FB you accept cash only. Now add Bitcoin as an option. Put one of those Bitcoin Accepted Here signs in the window and be probably the first to do such in your area. Design a limited edition Bitcoin Letterman jacket, getting some input from the community here as to how they envision it.

Peace, V (as your friends call you).

~Bruno K~ (I have a couple guys here in Sandwich call me B)
jayeeyee

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 03, 2013, 09:11:28 AM

That is one empty expensive aluminum box with fans inside it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: