Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Getting scammed] New PrimeAsic Demonstrating The Miner They Sell  (Read 7537 times)
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 02:08:24 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2013, 04:01:33 AM by gmaxwell

Ok guys,
I ordered a machine and got a tracking number which is verified in a post earlier I made.
You can find it in a post under my Screen name.
So ok, I ask to please send me a tracking number and they did. It has not shown to work but I know it takes a few days to register. It should be good by Monday or Tuesday at the latest....
If not then shit.
But here is a YouTube video they posted of them testing my machine before they sent out as requested.
I guess I was the first idiot to send BTC. Bit my good friend Anthoney put me on the Bitcoin Game and I bought close to 800 for around $35 a month ago and sold in the high $80's .
Since then I bought the following...

2 - AVALON ASIC 85GH/S
1 - PRIMEASIC 80GH/S
1 - BUTTERFLY LABS 60GH/S
And the grand daddy.....

1 BUTTERFLY LABS 1500 GH/S

All were about $45,000 but hey, I consider free as I still have my $29,000
Investment back from the original coins I bought last month...
Soooo..... Guess what? I transferred the $30K back to my bank account.
Now I  have close to 1.810 TH/S in equity for free!!!!
Man I love this shit
Here is the PrimeAsic video

http://youtu.be/aPeen7AJA-o

I own Derby Of San Francisco www.derbysf.com, I am a sound adult who thinks outside the box and have nuts the size of WATERMELONS.... Look guys it's simple....
Like a good friend of mine SKEW ICP says....
"NO RISK, NO REWARD"
If I loose then fuck it I loose.
If I win now ill post photos of me doing doughnuts in my Ferrari!
Lol
Victor Suarez
PS - EXCUSE TYPOS, IM ON A IPHONE TYPING WITH TIRED FINGERA FROM COUNTING MONEY... Lololol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nemesis

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 02:22:59 AM

Ok guys,
I ordered a machine and got a tracking number which is verified in a post earlier I made.
So ok, I ask to please send me a tracking number and they did. It has not shown to work but I know it takes a few days to register. It should be good by Monday or Tuesday at the latest....
If not then shit.
But here is a YouTube video they posted of them testing my machine before they sent out as requested.
I guess I was the first idiot to send BTC. Bit my good friend Anthoney put me on the Bitcoin Game and I bought close to 800 for around $35 a month ago and sold in the high $80's .

2 - AVALON ASIC 85GH/S
1 - PRIMEASIC 80GH/S
And the grand daddy.....

Man I love this shit

I own Derby Of San Francisco www.derbysf.com, I am a sound adult who thinks outside the box and have nuts the size of WATERMELONS.... Look guys it's simple....
"NO RISK, NO REWARD"
Lol
Victor Suarez
PS - EXCUSE TYPOS, IM ON A IPHONE TYPING WITH TIRED FINGERA FROM COUNTING MONEY... Lololol

You sound like any amigoz i've met. Whats wrong with you ppl?

I love your sig..... a failed scam?
lukestokes

Activity: 165
Merit: 102

Live life on purpose

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 02:27:08 AM

...and have nuts the size of WATERMELONS....

I've heard of that. It's called elephantiasis.

All joking aside, well done man. That's a pretty awesome story. I got into this stuff a couple months back but didn't put that much into it. I still have my savings in a bank, but as the days go by, I'm wondering how wise that is.

Good luck to you. I look forward to hearing how this story continues.

Oh, and also, don't forget about the tax man. You made a profit in USD and/or bartered using profits. The government is porbably going to want a piece of that.

http://www.foxycart.com: Helping developers create flexible, powerful, custom ecommerce in less time, while equipping merchants with the fastest checkout flow available to their customers. 60+ payment gateways, including Bitpay. Bitrated user: lukestokes.
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 02:39:40 AM

Well I sold on LocalBitCoins.com
Wink
Huh, What, Who, Where?
An right on man. At the end of the day if it works it works if not then oh well.
That's all you can do is try.
You never know if something is going to work unless you "Pull The Trigger"
If it fails I may point the gun to my head and do that. Lol
I just believe this is the future. And hey if it is, there is a recorded story here about it where I started!
Thanks man
Victor
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 05:17:00 AM

Ok guys,
If not then shit.

2 - AVALON ASIC 85GH/S
1 - PRIMEASIC 80GH/S
And the grand daddy.....

Man I love this shit

"NO RISK, NO REWARD"
Lol
Victor Suarez

A failed SCAM? No it's the beginning of the MASTER PLAN!
vonross2012

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:03:43 AM

The  1 - PRIMEASIC 80GH/S most likely a scam.
I have looked up and no one has recieved any of their miners.
Let me know if you recieve it.

Thanks, Ross
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:41:32 AM

Ok guys,
If not then shit.

2 - AVALON ASIC 85GH/S
1 - PRIMEASIC 80GH/S
And the grand daddy.....

Man I love this shit

"NO RISK, NO REWARD"
Lol
Victor Suarez

yeah yeah..... master plan? you must think everyone here is stupid as you huh amigo?
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 07:01:22 AM

Ok guys,
If not then shit.

2 - AVALON ASIC 85GH/S
1 - PRIMEASIC 80GH/S
And the grand daddy.....

Man I love this shit

"NO RISK, NO REWARD"
Lol
Victor Suarez

yeah yeah..... master plan? you must think everyone here is stupid as you huh amigo?

I can't wait until the money guys get a hold of this bitcoin thing.
Seriously. I've never insulted anyone's intelligence why be rude man? It's simple, When and not IF Butterfly Delivers..... That Rug they have will kill the mining game. PERIOD. Wait until the hedge fund guys get a hold if this and make a Dirivitave..... Then you will see the economic reality which will take place and ruin this thing as well.
Good night.
Victor
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 07:03:02 AM

The  1 - PRIMEASIC 80GH/S most likely a scam.
I have looked up and no one has recieved any of their miners.
Let me know if you recieve it.

Thanks, Ross
For sure. I will let you know. If I don't then I will post a video of me drinking a fifth of tequila and puking all over my keyboard....
Wink
Victor
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 07:05:35 AM

BBQKorv

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 08:36:21 AM

Way to scam man!
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 11:19:18 AM

A quote:

"Posting a PM I got, because the person who sent it is stuck in the noob prison.

Primeasic
« Sent to: Isokivi on: Today at 08:20:21 PM »

Because of this damn newbie limit, I can't post my experience. Yesterday I spoke with the user Bitcoin Computer about his order of a Primeasic and told him I was going to order one too, which I did, but did not pay for.

I asked the primeasic guys if I could order 2, but only pay for 1 and the next upon verification if the first works. They agreed. Then I asked them some more technical details and how many units they still have left.

I told 'Bitcoin Computer' about this and asked him to ask the Primeasic guys the same question so I could verify whether there would be any discrepancy between the stories.

Ever since I made my doubts more explicit both parties stopped communications. Both speak the same broken English and 'Bitcoin Computer' is supposed to be 36 year old guy from San Francisco. So I confirm your spider senses.

Primeasic must be the worst attempt at a scam I have ever seen. I suspect this is a teenager trying to pull this off.

Because the website is so poor, as well as the 'demo' on youtube. I was really curious to dig a bit deeper. No coins were lost Smiley"

End quote.

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 03:29:12 PM

A quote:

"Posting a PM I got, because the person who sent it is stuck in the noob prison.

Primeasic
« Sent to: Isokivi on: Today at 08:20:21 PM »

Because of this damn newbie limit, I can't post my experience. Yesterday I spoke with the user Bitcoin Computer about his order of a Primeasic and told him I was going to order one too, which I did, but did not pay for.

I asked the primeasic guys if I could order 2, but only pay for 1 and the next upon verification if the first works. They agreed. Then I asked them some more technical details and how many units they still have left.

I told 'Bitcoin Computer' about this and asked him to ask the Primeasic guys the same question so I could verify whether there would be any discrepancy between the stories.

Ever since I made my doubts more explicit both parties stopped communications. Both speak the same broken English and 'Bitcoin Computer' is supposed to be 36 year old guy from San Francisco. So I confirm your spider senses.

Primeasic must be the worst attempt at a scam I have ever seen. I suspect this is a teenager trying to pull this off.

Because the website is so poor, as well as the 'demo' on youtube. I was really curious to dig a bit deeper. No coins were lost Smiley"

End quote.
Whoa Whoa Whoa Buddy... Slow your fucking roll. I speak broken English? Yeah right.
You need to read my posts a little better. My English is not broken, your reading is poor.
SMH
Jorgeminator

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 03:41:58 PM

So this PrimeASIC guy has the startup capital to build an ASIC from scratch, but he can't afford a cheap DSLR to shoot the photos and movies with... It's all too obvious.
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 05:02:13 PM

So this PrimeASIC guy has the startup capital to build an ASIC from scratch, but he can't afford a cheap DSLR to shoot the photos and movies with... It's all too obvious.
No, I fully agree with what you say. See I give the benefit of the doubt because when I started my business 4 years ago in the commercial sense I had no product. I had the idea and the prototypes (Facebook Page all one word DerbyOfSanFrancisco) Check out the history. Can't make fake posts. Everyone doubted me. I was called a liar a scammer a hoax etc. I had sooooooo many apologies: I've made over 2mil off that Facebook Page with an iPhone posting photos. But I do agree. I'm only stating I got a tracking number from them. That's it.
But from an experienced point of view, "Just Chill" it will all come out in the wash!!!
Have a good day
Victor
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 09:29:06 PM

So you got the Primeasic server yet?

PatMan

Activity: 924

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 10:26:25 PM

All details of this scam are here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=148832.580

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 10:48:51 PM

Definitely a scam. Weeks ago they said they have many in STOCK ready to ship. Well, what happened with those?
%100 SCAM. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY BLINDLY OR LISTEN TO PEOPLE WITH 10 POST COUNT.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
papamoi

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 04:44:14 PM

so did anyone get delivered?

or another scam?
Bitcoin Computer (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 05:15:11 PM

Definitely a scam. Weeks ago they said they have many in STOCK ready to ship. Well, what happened with those?
%100 SCAM. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY AWAY BLINDLY OR LISTEN TO PEOPLE WITH 10 POST COUNT.

10 posts counts? Come on man. I'm only being nice posting anything in here man.
I never once told anyone to send them a dollar or .00001BTC. Check yourself.
IF I get.... I will post if the tracking they provided work and I hope it does. Man I hope they are real!
Long story short? Who do you blame after you go to Vegas? Yourself.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: