View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:48:59 AM

I was wondering when someone would make another bustabit type game. It's just like that but you use tokens to swap fpr csgo items. How long will you be chat raining ?
ComboChris (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:49:56 AM

I was wondering when someone would make another bustabit type game. It's just like that but you use tokens to swap fpr csgo items. How long will you be chat raining ?
The Rainbot rains every 30 minutes on average, but its randomised, so it may rain 10 minutes after the last rain but may also take an hour.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:53:46 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 09:16:20 AM by olubams

I have been trying the site since but it seems its down over here... Kindly look into it @op
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:28:23 AM

i have trying to open your sites using my mozilla browser but the page does not fully sucessfully open
and i was only got blank page for your site and could you fix this and FYI i was using new mozilla
ComboChris (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 09:38:25 AM

I have been trying the site since but it seems its down over here... Kindly look into it @op
Do you just get connetion refused or a blank page like Nahl?

i have trying to open your sites using my mozilla browser but the page does not fully sucessfully open
and i was only got blank page for your site and could you fix this and FYI i was using new mozilla
That's odd. can you try to hit F12 for Dev tools and click on console and pm me what it sais.
Also does it maybe say that the SSL certificate is insecure? Because some we had this problem in some browsers and are looking into it.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:57:58 PM

Dear members of the bitcoin community!

We are happy to announce that Gamdom.com is opening its doors for beta testing.   

Our goal is to gather feeedback from you guys. We will also pay generous bug bounties to those helping us improve the website.                     
Everyone is welcome to join.
All you need is a Steam Account and preferably a few CS:GO items.                     
Don't worry you can still join if you don't have any valuable CS:GO skins.
We will be giving away free coins hourly.                     

We invite you to start exploring:                     
- Our community driven gameplay                     
- Our innovative bonus system                     
- The rainbot giving away free coins every other minute                     

Please email us at contactgamdom@gmail.com or contact us using the website chat if you see a broken link or feel that something should be reviewed or enhanced.                     

We will do our best to perfect your gaming experience.   

We hope you have a good time testing and hunting for bug bounties!

The Gamdom Team   

enjoying the game really cool site mate hope many members here will try and enjoy the game is there any possibility to have more ways of getting free coins aside from rain drops and affiliate? might be adding more visitors if you will add some more extra freebies or welcome give away.

ComboChris (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:08:08 PM

Dear members of the bitcoin community!

We are happy to announce that Gamdom.com is opening its doors for beta testing.   

Our goal is to gather feeedback from you guys. We will also pay generous bug bounties to those helping us improve the website.                     
Everyone is welcome to join.
All you need is a Steam Account and preferably a few CS:GO items.                     
Don't worry you can still join if you don't have any valuable CS:GO skins.
We will be giving away free coins hourly.                     

We invite you to start exploring:                     
- Our community driven gameplay                     
- Our innovative bonus system                     
- The rainbot giving away free coins every other minute                     

Please email us at contactgamdom@gmail.com or contact us using the website chat if you see a broken link or feel that something should be reviewed or enhanced.                     

We will do our best to perfect your gaming experience.   

We hope you have a good time testing and hunting for bug bounties!

The Gamdom Team   

enjoying the game really cool site mate hope many members here will try and enjoy the game is there any possibility to have more ways of getting free coins aside from rain drops and affiliate? might be adding more visitors if you will add some more extra freebies or welcome give away.

You can also claim free coins every 24hours using the profile tab  Wink
ComboChris (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 02:51:12 PM

As far as i know, valve doesn't support any forms of gambling and we know few websites closed because it.
Isn't it violate steam user agreement?
As far as i know they only closed down specific sites. As far as I'm aware we should be within the steam user agreement but if we get a message from valve telling us to stop accepting csgo skins we will obviously do that.
We are planning to add bitcoin in the near future anyways so it shouldn't be a big deal if we need to stop accepting skins Smiley
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:04:22 PM

I have opened the website gamdom.com using smartphone android everything was fine, although it was a little slow until the website opening. And i used chrome browser to opening it. Do you can fix it?
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:58:16 PM

I opened your site with my firefox window, and it took no any delay to open, the site looks like much faster and lighter, I like the game concept at there, and for the design of the site I will say maybe it will be more beautiful for you, but for me that blue is not pretty, try to choose for a more attractive blue color. (as I am a web designer that is why focused at there)
ComboChris (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 08:56:17 PM

I opened your site with my firefox window, and it took no any delay to open, the site looks like much faster and lighter, I like the game concept at there, and for the design of the site I will say maybe it will be more beautiful for you, but for me that blue is not pretty, try to choose for a more attractive blue color. (as I am a web designer that is why focused at there)
Thanks for your feedback! Would be awesome if you could suggest a specific color scheme. If we like it we might implement it. It's still beta and changing the color scheme is certainly still possible Smiley
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 04:32:34 AM

Thanks for your feedback! Would be awesome if you could suggest a specific color scheme. If we like it we might implement it. It's still beta and changing the color scheme is certainly still possible Smiley

For me i prefer color blue better than green because my vision is a little bit poor and It is good for a color blind person. Just reduce the contrast.

Seriously do use Steam account on playing on your site? Can i use my account on dota2 steam on your game?
And your site is very slow on loading i'm currently using google chrome browser with 1mbps speed internet connection. It just only connecting for 5 mins. and so on,
I'm happy to be a beta tester once i already load successfully your site. Smiley

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ComboChris (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:05:01 AM

For me i prefer color blue better than green because my vision is a little bit poor and It is good for a color blind person. Just reduce the contrast.

Seriously do use Steam account on playing on your site? Can i use my account on dota2 steam on your game?
And your site is very slow on loading i'm currently using google chrome browser with 1mbps speed internet connection. It just only connecting for 5 mins. and so on,
I'm happy to be a beta tester once i already load successfully your site. Smiley

Sorry that was an issue with CloudFlare's Server-Sided Cache, it wasn't slow but just tried to connect to the wrong port, we fixed it now.
And yes you should be able to use your Steam account that you use to play dota2 Smiley
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:24:51 AM

Do you just get connetion refused or a blank page like Nahl?

That's odd. can you try to hit F12 for Dev tools and click on console and pm me what it sais.
Also does it maybe say that the SSL certificate is insecure? Because some we had this problem in some browsers and are looking into it.

Its just blank and not even showing anything at all..-
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:26:50 PM

I'm playing there and the site works just fine for me its awesome. The one thing I dont like is the chat rain reward is too low and not frequent enough. The game doesn't lag that I have noticed it looks really nice I like the colours . I still am leveling up xD
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:36:05 AM

As far as i know, valve doesn't support any forms of gambling and we know few websites closed because it.

Not really, Valve only went after the big sites, small sites are still open.

OP, it's a nice site! I'll try it out! The rainbot is a nice feature. However, like someone else said, the colors might need changing, but that is only my opinion. Perhaps make different themes? It definitely has potential!
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 06:00:34 PM

Not really, Valve only went after the big sites, small sites are still open.

OP, it's a nice site! I'll try it out! The rainbot is a nice feature. However, like someone else said, the colors might need changing, but that is only my opinion. Perhaps make different themes? It definitely has potential!

It has nothing to do with  steam. The only reason why you login with steam is so you can buy skins with the credits you win. The site is just credit based and you can only swap those credits for game items. You don't actually gamble the items themselves. You buying them so it is not against the terms.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:00:38 AM

I've sent a PM with a bug that I found, but received no reply yet; you might want to check it out and fix it, cheers!
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:04:24 AM

I'm currently checking it out will update if i find anything significant.
-edit- not sure if you know but some of the pages in your footer links got errors.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███