Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 05:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NEEDED – Ontario-based experienced crypto dev with full stack capabilities  (Read 213 times)
CryptoCrypto (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:09:30 PM

I am looking to hire an experienced dev to help build a new fintech company. The project is well-funded and we are looking to significantly disrupt the space.

Preference would be to work with someone based in Toronto or Southwestern Ontario. Working remotely is fine but as we build the business it will be important to meet face-to-face on several occasions which is why the location factor is important.

I would prefer a dev who can commit a significant amount of time to this project for the next 3-4 months with time requirements after this period to be discussed. We also have the budget to hire a small (1-2 person) team to support your efforts if required. 

I know this isn’t much to go on but please PM me for more information and along with your message please let me know a bit about your background or send me a CV or linkedin profile. Please also indicate your compensation expectations. 

I would also like to meet serious candidates in person to make sure we are fully aligned and that the project requirements make sense.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: