Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Memphix eBook How-to: Steal items in steam! Unli Knives,Skins. Auth Bypass  (Read 393 times)
Memphix (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:23:09 AM

Yup that's right! I'm selling eBook on how to steal items for steam,it bypass the new mobile auth aswell
What you gonna receive if you buy? You'll receive an eBook contains the guide, instructions, etc. and the program you need to bypas  Wink
Only accepting bitcoin and it's $25 with free support and unlimited updates
I'm more than willing to use escrow if you are feel uneasy.
Leave your skype username below and whats your skype name so I know im adding the right one thanks.
Will update the thread soon for feedbacks etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Memphix (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:22:55 AM

Bump
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:32:08 AM

Any vouch copies ? Unless the app included is a trojan.
Memphix (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:47:41 AM

Any vouch copies ? Unless the app included is a trojan.
I can give vouch copies, but only with the high positive trust members
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:06:50 AM

I can as well take a vouch copy if you need a fast review based on truth and facts.
Let me know if you finds me worthy of the vouch.
Memphix (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:18:33 AM

I can as well take a vouch copy if you need a fast review based on truth and facts.
No sorry looking for more trustworthy person
pcoin

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:35:02 AM

No sorry looking for more trustworthy person
No problem, i wish you good luck with sales although still hanging around to read one or two reviews about your product.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:57:08 AM

I want to omit clear conclusion that what you are trying to sell it completely illegal and ask you something.

If this method of yours is so amazing then why won't you start stealing spree and sell stolen items for thousands of dollars?
But instead you are opting to sell method for $25? Maybe this method is defunct, unstable, will be patched by Valve tomorrow/in a week?
Do you offer some kind of refund if that happen? I guess not.
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:27:24 AM

Yup that's right! I'm selling eBook on how to steal items for steam,it bypass the new mobile auth aswell
What you gonna receive if you buy? You'll receive an eBook contains the guide, instructions, etc. and the program you need to bypas  Wink
Leave your skype username below and whats your skype name so I know im adding the right one thanks.

If you want I can review your guide, and left a description of this service and what are "advantages" and so...
did you have already tested? have you never try or you are just try to sell a "potential" app?

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Memphix (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:39:13 AM

I want to omit clear conclusion that what you are trying to sell it completely illegal and ask you something.

If this method of yours is so amazing then why won't you start stealing spree and sell stolen items for thousands of dollars?
But instead you are opting to sell method for $25? Maybe this method is defunct, unstable, will be patched by Valve tomorrow/in a week?
Do you offer some kind of refund if that happen? I guess not.
I've already earned thousands from it, and plus you market for steam is not that stable. And selling it for $25 is a good price it also to help other users to earn, method is stable and doesn't have a potential to get saturated, it will be saturated if valve added 1 more security but no just as I said its unlimited updates so no saturation at all. Yes refund will be given if you don't earn within 1 week and show it to me that you really tried the method.
Memphix (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:56:35 AM

If you want I can review your guide, and left a description of this service and what are "advantages" and so...
did you have already tested? have you never try or you are just try to sell a "potential" app?

Giving it to people without numbers in their trust will just giving the product a huge potential of getting leaked, i would love to if some trusted people are going to asked for vouch copy
pcoin

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:21:42 AM

Giving it to people without numbers in their trust will just giving the product a huge potential of getting leaked, i would love to if some trusted people are going to asked for vouch copy You are not far from the truth but sr.member and full member are also decent atleast you will know the people you gave the vouch copy to.
Contact me if there is no people with trust that are interested in vouching for this product.
Memphix (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:33:15 AM

Selling first copy for $10 PM ME!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: