Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Duomo's Lending Service (10K+ Bitcoins Available)  (Read 578 times)
Duomo (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:39:27 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 10:04:52 AM by Duomo

I wish to start my loan starting service again.

I am currently looking to lend $110,000,000+ , YES, this is updated and correct, this is not a typo (U.S.D) in bitcoin in exchange for collateral for a loan if it provides interest for the initial capital loan.

This will be updated in the future.

Let's make this established.

No Collateral = No Loan.
1. I will sign an address for $9,000- $10,000 (U.S.D) if YOU provide significant collateral from my valided staked address of 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn

If you don't sign an address or provide proof of collateral, you really encourage you to stop wasting my time.

2. If you have never paid me back for a loan, do not inquire, I will not give you loan without collateral EVER.
3. There is no negotiable rate if I offer what is offered. This is my rate which I offer and I have no desire to negotiate with you.
1% late fee for applicable loans.
- I am my own bank.
4. Due to previous lending and theft of a minuscule amount of bitcoins due to lenders with decent default green trust, I will not supply bitcoins if you don't provide an adequate offer of collateral.
5. The only non collateral loans I offer is to those members who are trusted and I feel who are vetted through my OWN process, if I feel you are trustworthy, I will lend you.
6. Only Public Posts, If you post in private, it will be ignored.

Make a post if you wish to inquire, though highly my funds are tied.  

I encourage you.

This is my current address with a few transactions that is not very high in volume. I will not provide an address with high volume because it is not necessary nor do I need to prove nor provide it.

My current address is : 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn -> Minimum $9,000 - $10,000 (U.S.D) Bitcoin transactions.

This is my current address associated with this account, if you wish to negotiate with me, you will inquire about my loans in public.

I NEVER take Private Messages. You post here or you don't negotiate.

If you provide collateral or a reasonable rate, We can negotiate. I do not deal with No-Collateral Deals. If you offer me a transaction with no collateral to back up the initial transaction, you are denied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinci.com

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 06:06:32 AM

i need 2 btc . and i can pay it in 6 months . with 10 % rate total . minimum  ( 2.2 btc ).
i will use it for my bitcoin sell-buy site ( creation and basic capital for starting earn money )
the business is in turkey , now we dont have any exchange here . it is closed by goverment for legal reasons . so in market there is big opportunity and demand .

if it is ok let me know how i can get the loan ?

( if i get good income i can pay back more than 2.2 btc )
Duomo (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:07:52 AM

i need 1 btc . and i can pay it in 6 months . with 10 % rate total ( 1.1 btc ) if it is ok let me know how i can get the loan ?

Collateral.  Huh
bitcoinci.com

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 06:11:07 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2016, 06:21:51 AM by bitcoinci.com

i updated it as 2 btc  . what is collateral .please explain . is it guarantor ?

let me explain my project a bit : i am owner of bitcoinci.com ( it means bitcoin seller in turkish language , so very good domain to sell bitcoin )

as i understand that collateral is my project . bitcoinci.com .

i will set it and i can show you so you can give me first 0.7 btc . that time i can set up the site and show you . english and turkish two languages .
it takes 2 weeks . ( designer is ready and wait for payment ).
after you see my site is up and running , you can decide to invest at me , at my project . as i said total 2 btc i need for starting . but if you want invest more in future it will be good because i will sell btc and i will earn , also i buy btc at low price from customers .

i am trustworthy . in turkey there is blockchain conference in october by coinsbank . i will be there . if you want you can come there and we can meet and talk face to face .

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:15:49 AM

Watching this thread..I will be giving negative ratings to users who post shit loan requests without reading the collateral rules mentioned above.
Duomo (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:18:13 AM

Watching this thread..I will be giving negative ratings to users who post shit loan requests without reading the collateral rules mentioned above.

Thanks once again Joel_Jantsen, I will provide anyone a loan with adaquete collateral or someone who is trustworthy. I am willing to risk the trust on someone who is trustworthy here I am familiar with Smiley
TRF

Activity: 322
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 10:05:34 AM

I wish to start my loan starting service again.

I am currently looking to lend $10,000,000+ (U.S.D) in bitcoin in exchange for collateral for a loan if it provides interest for the initial capital loan.

This will be updated in the future.

Let's make this established.

No Collateral = No Loan.
1. I will sign an address for $9,000- $10,000 (U.S.D) if YOU provide significant collateral from my valided staked address of 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn

If you don't sign an address or provide proof of collateral, you really encourage you to stop wasting my time.

2. If you have never paid me back for a loan, do not inquire, I will not give you loan without collateral EVER.
3. There is no negotiable rate if I offer what is offered. This is my rate which I offer and I have no desire to negotiate with you.
1% late fee for applicable loans.
- I am my own bank.
4. Due to previous lending and theft of a minuscule amount of bitcoins due to lenders with decent default green trust, I will not supply bitcoins if you don't provide an adequate offer of collateral.
5. The only non collateral loans I offer is to those members who are trusted and I feel who are vetted through my OWN process, if I feel you are trustworthy, I will lend you.
6. Only Public Posts, If you post in private, it will be ignored.

Make a post if you wish to inquire, though highly my funds are tied.  

I encourage you.

This is my current address with a few transactions that is not very high in volume. I will not provide an address with high volume because it is not necessary nor do I need to prove nor provide it.

My current address is : 1CkAmhizivJ5uh4dvu6H7QWDxLQauibcqn -> Minimum $9,000 - $10,000 (U.S.D) Bitcoin transactions.

This is my current address associated with this account, if you wish to negotiate with me, you will inquire about my loans in public.

I NEVER take Private Messages. You post here or you don't negotiate.

If you provide collateral or a reasonable rate, We can negotiate. I do not deal with No-Collateral Deals. If you offer me a transaction with no collateral to back up the initial transaction, you are denied.

Hallo,

Where are you from? Accept phisical collateral?

Duomo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 09:52:21 AM

No thanks, i don't deal with physical assets.
eye4bd

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:09:58 AM

Hi
Want to submit a loan request of 0.2 Btc!
Frankly said i haven't back up that amount by accredited collateral.   
If you permit i would like to post another comment with little a bit more about initial loan request and my repayment plan.

Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: