Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk again hacked?  (Read 1982 times)
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:11:12 AM

Link has been taken down, courtesy of reports that were sent out to the URL shortening service.

Go scam elsewhere.

It is a scam, I can't log in one account, hacker can find an excuse to explain this, such as: another one modified the password. Yeah, simple scam.  

Lol it's not a scam if you're not losing anything. Someone who's probably quicker and smarter than you has already found out a way to log in and change all the account's passwords.

Link has been taken down, courtesy of reports that were sent out to the URL shortening service.

Go scam elsewhere.

Link hasn't been taken down. Go spam elsewhere.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadHatZ

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:17:49 PM

Go scam elsewhere.

It is a scam, I can't log in one account, hacker can find an excuse to explain this, such as: another one modified the password. Yeah, simple scam.  

Lol it's not a scam if you're not losing anything. Someone who's probably quicker and smarter than you has already found out a way to log in and change all the account's passwords.

Go scam elsewhere.

Why you know it is not scam. How are you so sure that he will give me 400,000 accounts if I pay 1 btc. It is your alt? please tell me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [D]ecentralized application [E]liminated third parties [C]ontent distribution
  █ DECENT FOUNDATION    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   JOIN NOW! ICO ⏰ 10th of September
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [E]ncrypted & secure         [N]o borders                  [T]imeless reputation
baomoremoney

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:00:28 PM

Go scam elsewhere.

Go scam elsewhere.

Why you know it is not scam. How are you so sure that he will give me 400,000 accounts if I pay 1 btc. It is your alt? please tell me.

400k accounts for 1 btc, it is the most funny joke in the world, the most extreme case is that 400k are all newbies, they are worth more than 1btc, or even 100 btc, because those accounts were early registered ones, from 2013-2015

awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:03:06 PM

Go scam elsewhere.

Go scam elsewhere.

Yes it has, pay attention.

It's ridiculous that I have to even explain something so simple.
Go troll for selective scammer BitMixer.io elsewhere.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
oliversl

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:01:19 PM

Its on the last hacked sites on leakedsource:
https://www.leakedsource.com/main/databaselist/

Change passwords ASAP!!!!
Captain Murica

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 11:29:50 AM

Grin ask 50btc, not 1btc. bitcointalk would be the first buyer.

bitcointalk.org, are you hacked or not? How many times have you been hacked since Jan/1/2016?
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 12:01:32 PM

These accounts might be Trojan horses. In the doubt if is it possible or not, I haven't tried by fear of having my IP traced or something like that.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:00:59 PM

bitcointalk.org, are you hacked or not? How many times have you been hacked since Jan/1/2016?

I am pretty sure the forum has not been hacked this year. Although there is apparently the threat of a state-sponsored hacking, which may or may not be detectable, I have no idea how credible this threat is though.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:03:31 PM

I am pretty sure the forum has not been hacked this year. Although there is apparently the threat of a state-sponsored hacking, which may or may not be detectable, I have no idea how credible this threat is though.

Are you certain it is state sponsored? I am interested in this, send me a link please?

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:07:28 PM

Are you certain it is state sponsored? I am interested in this, send me a link please?
See this warning.
Bitcoin.org has reason to suspect that the binaries for the upcoming Bitcoin Core release will likely be targeted by state sponsored attackers. As a website, Bitcoin.org does not have the technical resources to guarantee that we can defend ourselves from attackers of this calibre

Bitcoin.org is run by the same person that runs bitcointalk.org. If one of these website were to become compromised, then they both would likely be compromised.

As I mentioned previously, I have no idea how credible this threat is.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

Bitcoin core warned about a state sponsored attack recently...

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Captain Murica

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:55:20 PM

Wow, unexpected answer. This forum has been hacked at least 1 time since 2016, for sure. Why is this information disclosed?

@awesome31312 you, yes you, should worry more about this issue  Shocked

Nice try, state sponsored Smiley. American gouverment always believes that some mighty power is causing their own failure.

Stating that any state would hack trumped forum full of spam is crazy, taxes are thrown away, but not on such stupid agenda.

Before you accuse some state, ie us says russia hacked DNC, please provide some good reasons for state sponsored hacking.

I will tell you where from such speculations come. If we accuse any state in sponsored hacking, then we should call this forum FBI's underground forum, especially because the owner has connections to the FBI. Do you agree?
Is this your theory about sponsored hacking? If not, does it come from FBI itself?

Maybe you meant law enforcement by state sponsored, can you clarify? Hodling for your answer  Grin
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:05:38 PM

This forum has been hacked at least 1 time since 2016, for sure.
A citation is needed for this statement to be remotely credible.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:06:18 PM

Wow, unexpected answer. This forum has been hacked at least 1 time since 2016, for sure. Why is this information disclosed?

@awesome31312 you, yes you, should worry more about this issue  Shocked

Nice try, state sponsored Smiley. American gouverment always believes that some mighty power is causing their own failure.

Stating that any state would hack trumped forum full of spam is crazy, taxes are thrown away, but not on such stupid agenda.

Before you accuse some state, ie us says russia hacked DNC, please provide some good reasons for state sponsored hacking.

I will tell you where from such speculations come. If we accuse any state in sponsored hacking, then we should call this forum FBI's underground forum, especially because the owner has connections to the FBI. Do you agree?
Is this your theory about sponsored hacking? If not, does it come from FBI itself?

Maybe you meant law enforcement by state sponsored, can you clarify? Hodling for your answer  Grin

See this warning.

Did you read that?? It is a warning of an attack on Bitcoin itself by infecting the new bitcoin core version software release..

Why? Why would any government want to hurt poor little Bitcoin?

Also it is not unknown that the FBI and other organizations monitor Bitcointalk.. They caught DPR here..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: