Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy a USA verified paypal account and need advice  (Read 540 times)
mastercoins (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:25:45 PM

Hello all,

I'm looking to buy a USA fully verified PayPal account, but I got a question. Are there any ways sellers can recover the account after he/she sold including email address linked to PayPal?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:30:40 PM

Hello all,

I'm looking to buy a USA fully verified PayPal account, but I got a question. Are there any ways sellers can recover the account after he/she sold including email address linked to PayPal?

Why you need to buy 1 Paypal account?

You can simply make 1 yourself, the only reason you would need to buy 1 is to scam someone or for other shady and fishy deals! Please leave this forum and try to scam somewhere else ok?
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:33:07 PM

Hello all,

If you get the email and google voice access they wont get the account back, but I would highly advise against buying an account.
mastercoins (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:37:03 PM

Hello all,

You can simply make 1 yourself, the only reason you would need to buy 1 is to scam someone or for other shady and fishy deals! Please leave this forum and try to scam somewhere else ok?

Don't be so much angry not all are scammers. If I want to send payments as famil and friends to avoid PayPal fee, then I need a USA verified account. But I'm not from USA, so I thought a get one but before that want to know is there any risk.

If not advice me how to avoid paypal fee to send payment if I'm not from USA? that will be helpful.

Thanks
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:40:40 PM

Hello all,

Don't be so much angry not all are scammers. If I want to send payments as famil and friends to avoid PayPal fee, then I need a USA verified account. But I'm not from USA, so I thought a get one but before that want to know is there any risk.

If not advice me how to avoid paypal fee to send payment if I'm not from USA? that will be helpful.

Thanks
That is not true, sending funds as F&F doesn't have any fees unless there is a currency conversion or the funds are coming directly from your credit card.
mastercoins (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:48:45 PM

Hello all,

Thanks
That is not true, sending funds as F&F doesn't have any fees unless there is a currency conversion or the funds are coming directly from your credit card.

In my country, I must send money only as a buying service from others so seller needs to pay the fee but I want to avoid that situation because to do currency exchange then I need to pay extra for that reason.
mastercoins (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:53:33 PM

This forum is full of trust feedback abusers and doesn't even have the patience to think. Somebody has suggested me to go out of this forum. Sure I take that advice and never open this shit forum because this forum is suited only to scammers as others mentioned. Look at my account I opened long back and came here only once in a while and some fool left red feedback already. Let god bless him ...
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:38:31 PM

Hello all,

I advice you not buy a US pp..instead buy a Canadian or other country..cos US pp may require you to submit SSN at any point and you can not fake it as Paypal will verify it
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 01:39:10 PM

This forum is full of trust feedback abusers and doesn't even have the patience to think. Somebody has suggested me to go out of this forum. Sure I take that advice and never open this shit forum because this forum is suited only to scammers as others mentioned. Look at my account I opened long back and came here only once in a while and some fool left red feedback already. Let god bless him ...

Let's be real here. If you need the PayPal account to send money to your family then my feedback is not going to affect that. If you ever decide to trade with anyone on this forum I think they should be aware that you were attempting to purchase a PayPal account.

Your pathetic attempt to troll my posts in other threads isn't quite "the patience to think" that you're expecting of others.
Conroy18

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 03:05:30 AM

If you are looking for accounts, you can try these people, they seem to have a good reputation:

www.aspkin.com/forums

www.auctionessistance.com/shop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: