Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:57:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Panama Visa/Mastercards for Sale  (Read 294 times)
A4R (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:43:20 AM

Hello there from Panama,
What I am offering is cards that can be used for Ad-Networks, Bing/Google/OutBrain/Taboola
and other services such as Paypal for verification. These cards will work around the world
with any address. I can also send the card to you via DHL or USPS (extra fee).
I will sell them in the following denominations.
$250/$500/$1000. These are non reloadable and please we won't support you if you used these for anything illegal.
If you use these for anything related to terrorism or child abuse, you will be banned, funds vanished and non supported.

I will sell them for 20% of the total loaded fee. It might sound like alot, but these cards are very limited and work with just about anything.
I will provide support and if you need help cashing out remaining balances before expiration of card, i will help you.
OP: I am willing to provide a test. I am here for long term business. I know I have just 1 post, and I am new here, I hope to develop
a distinct clientele.
PM Me your email/jabber.
Thanks
-A4R
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A4R (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:27:00 AM

Hello there from Panama,
What I am offering is cards that can be used for Ad-Networks, Bing/Google/OutBrain/Taboola
and other services such as Paypal for verification. These cards will work around the world
with any address. I can also send the card to you via DHL or USPS (extra fee).
I will sell them in the following denominations.
$250/$500/$1000. These are non reloadable and please we won't support you if you used these for anything illegal.
If you use these for anything related to terrorism or child abuse, you will be banned, funds vanished and non supported.

I will sell them for 20% of the total loaded fee. It might sound like alot, but these cards are very limited and work with just about anything.
I will provide support and if you need help cashing out remaining balances before expiration of card, i will help you.
OP: I am willing to provide a test. I am here for long term business. I know I have just 1 post, and I am new here, I hope to develop
a distinct clientele.
PM Me your email/jabber.
Thanks
-A4R

Escrow through trusted mutual member is also allowed. After trust is established, we can work directly.
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:11:02 AM

I just cant forget panama easily like that because it is one and prominent among the countries that offers anonymous bank account for politicians.
You said 20% of the card account balance? this makes it sounds like money laundry stuffs or scam.
I will like to take a vouch copy and the smallest amount will be fine with me.
You also need to share your skype, icq or other related contacts.
I am waiting for the vouch copy.

Skingoat

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:18:12 AM

waiting for review from vouch
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 04:21:26 AM

An obvious scam. If the cards were real with real money in them the kid would have simply withdraw or transfer 100% of the money out instead of selling them for 20%. He even foolishly tries to increase the attractiveness of his little scam by saying "it (20%) might sound a lot" indicating his desperate insecurities.

Kiddo, go to school, you little "long term business" wannabe.

P.S.: it's always hilarious when a kid calls himself "we". Also notice that he is trying to threaten you that if you use your money in a way he doesn't like he will steal the money from you. That's like selling furniture and saying "if I won't like how you arranged the furniture I will break into your home and take all that furniture back". Maybe instead of school the kid should ask his parents to take him to see a psychiatrist, there is something wrong with his brain.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: