Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:30:57 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Safedice - profit over time - no greedy  (Read 498 times)
cvak
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 12


View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:06:12 AM
 #1

Safedice

I do some research and some test(no. in rolls 10^9+) and I came to the conclusion it's possible to win in long term, but for now only in specific dice because they have highest payouts. In my research the number of consecutive losses is max 6, so if u had credit for u can win, but in this case you will need a lot of money, but if u are not greedy you can win over time.

If u chose Win chance 97% u get 1.02577319 payout.

Example: Minimum bet
No. RollsBet amount(BTC)
10.000001
20.00004
30.0016
40.064
52.56
6102.4
Ofc you dont have 102BTC but when u bet u can wait when u first lose( u can bet 0.00) and then go with bets.

Some testing on site(22635 No. of rolls):
Wins1 Lose2 Lose3 Lose4 Lose5 Lose6 Lose
21946660272000

I write script in JS for auto betting, let me know if you guys want it(It only needs a bit of correction)


First user how will register under me will get 0.001BTC starting balance.
https://safedice.com/?r=34172&v=Rewh44Xus

Link: https://safedice.com/?r=34172

Ofc this is still gambling so at the some time you can still lose everything.

P.S. Site is good for investment as well.
Quote
You can invest part of your balance to the site bankroll for other players to bet against. Your profit will be calculated according to your stake in the bankroll.

While in the long run the site should make a sustainable profit from the house edge, it is possible for the site to lose in the short-run because of the variance. Only invest if you believe that the potential profit will outweigh the potential short-run losses.


Non ref link: https://safedice.com


1513542657
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513542657

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513542657
Reply with quote  #2

1513542657
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513542657
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513542657

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513542657
Reply with quote  #2

1513542657
Report to moderator
1513542657
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513542657

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513542657
Reply with quote  #2

1513542657
Report to moderator
1513542657
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513542657

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513542657
Reply with quote  #2

1513542657
Report to moderator
joksim299
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1204



View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:14:02 AM
 #2

Whatever strategy you use, you will lose in the long term.
This one look less risky on the first because of big winning chance.

len01
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 574


View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:32:33 AM
 #3

the house always win!  Grin
coinyguy
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 97


View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:50:23 AM
 #4

If it really would work you wouldn't share it because you wouldn't want them to know because if they know then they would have to change rules if there would really be working strategy to win gambling.
cvak
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 12


View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:08:02 PM
 #5

Like I said it's still gambling and you can still lose everything.
Most people are not patient and therefore will not wait for small profit.
amacar2
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 910


★Jetwin.com★


View Profile
September 10, 2016, 05:14:33 PM
 #6

Like I said it's still gambling and you can still lose everything.
Most people are not patient and therefore will not wait for small profit.
Even if you choose like 97% win chance, those 3% possibility of loss can wipe out all your little profit you have gained over tens/hundreds of rolls. So actually with even high win chance/low payout house still wins.  Wink


▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
 

    [    ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!