Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:53:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal to Btc [Closed]  (Read 373 times)
VC George (OP)

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Carpe noctem

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:06:41 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 02:37:10 PM by VC George

I have 70$ on Paypal and would like to exchange them for Bitcoins. If you're in the US i can send them as friends and family, abroad it will be as a payment. Will trade only under escrow except if you are a trusted member on which case your trust talks. Give me your rates under preev.com please, ty

*I pay for escrow

Trade done on sythe.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zoomer

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:09:31 PM

I have 70$ on Paypal and would like to exchange them for Bitcoins. If you're in the US i can send them as friends and family, abroad it will be as a payment. Will trade only under escrow except if you are a trusted member on which case your trust talks. Give me your rates under preev.com please, ty

*I pay for escrow

No, escrow will not protect the seller, and you can send it as friends and family it does not matter, please stop this, paypal can be reversed up to 180 days the payment methode is not important in that case!!

Please try websites like wesellcrypto or virowox!

VC George (OP)

Carpe noctem

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:25:33 PM

*I pay for escrow

No, escrow will not protect the seller, and you can send it as friends and family it does not matter, please stop this, paypal can be reversed up to 180 days the payment methode is not important in that case!!

Spammer, bot or just a dude with nothing to do but doesn't matter. If you don't want to contribute anything in my thread please don't abuse it cause am not a crook.
Zoomer

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:32:38 PM

*I pay for escrow

Spammer, bot or just a dude with nothing to do but doesn't matter. If you don't want to contribute anything in my thread please don't abuse it cause am not a crook.

I not spam, I just tell you the facts you will not find any serious  trader who are doing this deal, you are only full member and you have nothing to lose, if you are buthurt I not care, I just gave you a friendly advice that you can use different services, but the reply you gave me does proof you can not be trusted Wink
VC George (OP)

Carpe noctem

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:36:43 PM

Being a full member on Bitcointalk might mean that I'd like to keep a bit of my privacy and as for trust, we've seen how trusted even big exchangers are, I lost 9BTC on Finex and in addition to that I sold a vip purse account 3 weeks ago and went as far as to send first so please keep your opinion for yourself. Smiley
Zoomer

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:42:42 PM

Being a full member on Bitcointalk might mean that I'd like to keep a bit of my privacy and as for trust, we've seen how trusted even big exchangers are, I lost 9BTC on Finex and in addition to that I sold a vip purse account 3 weeks ago and went as far as to send first so please keep your opinion for yourself. Smiley

only scammers or other fishy dutchbags are selling accounts from purse.io or paypal or even localbitcoins, by selling this you just prove that you can not be trusted and only care about money , you should know that there is a reason purse.io vip accounts are not easy to get, and it should stay like this!
VC George (OP)

Carpe noctem

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:46:25 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 08:56:34 PM by VC George

only scammers or other fishy dutchbags are selling accounts from purse.io or paypal or even localbitcoins, by selling this you just prove that you can not be trusted and only care about money , you should know that there is a reason purse.io vip accounts are not easy to get, and it should stay like this!

Thanks for teaching me how to be a good citizen, I hope you'll buy a beer with your Signature campaign earnings from spamming my thread. Smiley
Please move along cause I''ll just hit the ignore button
I can do this for you. Pm me your paypal addy

*edit*
thanks

lock the topic if you like to avoid spam!

And besides spamming my thread you are also buying bitcoins with paypal, thanks for being a hypocrite but am not stupid.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: