Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-03-30 Pastie.org Admin's Brother Posts BTC/LTC for Donations For Cancer  (Read 897 times)
jasinlee (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:03:20 AM

Source : http://savenatenow.com/blog/

Source : http://Pastie.org (This is not up yet but will be soon.)

Was talking to Chris over IM and suggested he post it to his blog and his brothers site. Hopefully mutually helpful to the community and him for his treatments.

My story and a new way to help donate
Saturday, March 30

I would like to give a special shout out to Jasin who contacted me via email and helped me set up both a Bitcoin and Litecoin account. These are new ways to help donate for my treatments. They are just as secure as paypal and ALL of your donations actually make it to me unlike paypal that takes a huge percentage of each transaction.

Bitcoin Address: 13WHZKn7LnSBL2xc1BnC6UReodb24cPCwj

Litecoin Address: LcCPoHaNE9ZdRqgrzfkdeZrH5auAUuGHCn

To those who were directed here by Jasin, please read on to hear my story and what you can do to help my family and I. Thanks, and God bless you.

A little bit about me…

My Name is Nate. On October 18, 2012 I was diagnosed with advanced Hodgkins Lymphoma.

I was born and raised in Southern Indiana. Enlisting in the Navy, I spent four years stationed in Japan. After my discharge, I moved to Tucson where I now live with my wife Christina and our precious baby girl Lizzie, who is 17 months old now. I am just 32.

When I look at my daughter, I can’t help but think about all the things in her life that I would like to be there for. I want to be there when she loses her first tooth, to steady her bike when she learns to ride, to see her graduate high school, and to walk her down the isle. I want to be there when she makes mistakes and needs encouragement when life is rough. I want to be there to celebrate the good and hold her hand through the bad.

I’ve finally been able to return to work as of the 18th of February, 2013. It’s very taxing and my strength and energy are pushed to the limit. Finally being able to cover one’s own bills again is a great thing. However, I don’t make enough to pay our bills and cover treatment/medical expenses as well. Donations are still incredibly important!

My prognosis and treatment…

On October 31st, 2012 my PET/CT scan determined I have stage IV cancer with metastisis to my bone marrow and spleen. My white blood cell count is too low to support mainstream chemo, and my body is simply too weak for such high doses.

Based on this information, I have decided to pursue IPT treatment along with radical PH and diet changes. We need your prayers and emotional support. This is going to be a tough road, but we have hope. God is good no matter what.

What the future holds…

My cancer is responding well to treatment. The key now is keeping treatments continuous. If you’re able, please donate!

A big thanks to everyone who has contributed so far and is helping to make my life-saving treatment possible.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: