Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:23:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZayedCoin Digital Currency | SHA256 / POW | 0% Premine  (Read 24378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:29:09 AM

all my coins at http://gcpool.eu/ but I arrive to access the site.
there is someone else in my case?

I am not avail till thursday (Meetings ) , later in i will Check.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
glen123
Legendary

Activity: 1028
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:32:36 AM

all my coins at http://gcpool.eu/ but I arrive to access the site.
there is someone else in my case?

Just checket in coffeebreak, all OK , Txid Sends

All system Ok
Rayes (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:40:46 PM

Hey there, I really liked your proposal so I did my part.
Here you have the Portuguese translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1615579
I didn't do it for any bounty, but if you can or wish to donate some Zyd for me, they would be welcome =D
Zyd Address: Zeh8YMkvaNpyzKWJYQNdRS2yMhgqj6Pujn
P.S.: I had to remove the "BTC-FORUM" link in the beginning of the post, once the forum kept redacting it as if it was "suspicious". Problaby cuz I'm new. Anyway, cheers.

Payment to you BTC address have been Done
q6677960canwo7735@163.c

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:15:01 PM

btctalk bounty
Rayes (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:52:35 PM

We are very happy to announce to comunity 
we are goin to get listed in Coin vault web wallet service in about 48 hours,
it will let to the non experienced users and others to get a Zayedcoin address
without the need of download the wallet

dan_raikou

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:57:34 PM

Here you have the Portuguese translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1615579
I didn't do it for any bounty, but if you can or wish to donate some Zyd for me, they would be welcome =D
P.S.: I had to remove the "BTC-FORUM" link in the beginning of the post, once the forum kept redacting it as if it was "suspicious". Problaby cuz I'm new. Anyway, cheers.

Thank you very much. With this payment, I believe there's no doubt about your intentions with this coin, as I thought before. Now, without premined bounty coins, what dev has been paying for translations with their own BTC? A few? None? So, now please stop harassing these guys and lets see how far we'll get. With this bounty, I'll buy some hashpower at miningrigs to mine some Zyds =D.

Thanks dev, if you ever need anything, just tell o/
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:06:58 PM

Thank you very much. With this payment, I believe there's no doubt about your intentions with this coin, as I thought before. Now, without premined bounty coins, what dev has been paying for translations with their own BTC? A few? None? So, now please stop harassing these guys and lets see how far we'll get. With this bounty, I'll buy some hashpower at miningrigs to mine some Zyds =D.

a 2 post account receiving a btc bounty throws more red flags than it settles. If your trying to legitimize this project doing so with a 2 post newbie account does exactly the opposit. Even if dan_raikou is legit its still a newbie account and makes the statement seem suspicious
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:11:14 PM

a 2 post account receiving a btc bounty throws more red flags than it settles. If your trying to legitimize this project doing so with a 2 post newbie account does exactly the opposit. Even if dan_raikou is legit its still a newbie account and makes the statement seem suspicious
more and more socks-puppets accounts will appear to legitimate his scam coin.
dan_raikou

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:34:50 PM

YES, I'm new to this forum as an collaborator, not as an user. I don't you if you are someone that got scammed and now distrust everyone, or if you have bad intentions towards this coin/dev. Anyway, like a previous post said here, if you want a share here, you will have to mine, if you think it's a scam, go away.There's no premined, ICO, IPO, crowdsale/crowdfunding for this coin, and it already has a hashrate of almost 500 th/s.

And, what is there to say about this comment that appeared just a few moments later. This guy has been spreading hate around the forum for some time now, just take a look at his latest posts. New user, old user. Do I have to remind you that Big Vern and Cryptsy? If someone wants to cheat and screw with someone else, nothing can stop the attempt. There are no guarantees in life bro!

All I know is that I did receive this (https://blockchain.info/tx/8b354f4ce4e8a88d6c84e3ee876ad6a9da10e4418a634d0dadb81a3d3f7a7501) transaction and that I'm did some mining on miningrigrental.com, I've joined there just to mine this coin. If you guys don't see a future for a PURE POW coin, honestly... what are you doing in crypto?
Rayes (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:31:45 PM

Please talk with respect, don't insult people on our thread
i know that your character in all thread because u here here just to disturb people
Rayes (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:36:59 PM

Please talk with respect, don't insult people on our thread
i know that your character in all thread because u here here just to disturb people

Dear @EpyxZ all my respect.
This coin is only 3 days old, and from begining you and `@alt213` are speaking about scam,
but when we see your trust rating we see you have negative trust,
perhaps you are not the correct guy for speak about scam.

I see @EpyxZ @alt213 Log-in/log-out in same time so it's just one person who use two accounts  that they answer in same time with accuse scammer
on all threads Bitcointalk everyone can check her posting history

My question for you is :
Who are the scammer, ZayedCoin or You?
EpyxZ

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:40:07 PM

YES, I'm new to this forum as an collaborator, not as an user. I don't you if you are someone that got scammed and now distrust everyone, or if you have bad intentions towards this coin/dev. Anyway, like a previous post said here, if you want a share here, you will have to mine, if you think it's a scam, go away.There's no premined, ICO, IPO, crowdsale/crowdfunding for this coin, and it already has a hashrate of almost 500 th/s.

All I know is that I did receive this (https://blockchain.info/tx/8b354f4ce4e8a88d6c84e3ee876ad6a9da10e4418a634d0dadb81a3d3f7a7501) transaction and that I'm did some mining on miningrigrental.com, I've joined there just to mine this coin. If you guys don't see a future for a PURE POW coin, honestly... what are you doing in crypto?

First off I did not BASH the coin or its developer. If this is a new account and you have never been here then you clearly have not learned that accounts with very newbie status & exspecially have only posted 2 times and both within this thread makes for suspicion. I don't care if you like it or not, even the dev and 99.9% of everyone that posts here has to agree with that. Fact is read some of the thread, you would have noticed several times my posts like

It is a pure POW coin without premine, everyone can mine it, i dobnt see how can be it a scam if there are no ICO or premine, if you dislike this project or the dev who do it  i can understand it you leave it and go to search another project but say about it is a scam...well it is so scam like litecoin or Bitcoin

Agree if its POW and has no premine then its no scam at all. Kinda hard to scam when everyone starts on the same level of playing field.

or even

whether mining like this is correct?

I see "accepted: 0/1  <0.00%>"
whether mining is already running correctly?

you need to use -a sha256  in your line its defaulting to scrypt algo and this is sha256 coin.

use the below line just add your info's. u need to use the -a sha256d  for sha256 (minerd defaults to scrypt)

minerd -a sha256d -o stratum+tcp://192.99.217.125:3008 -u YOUR WALLET -p YOURPASSWORD

So go ahead newbie tell me im bashing the coin & the dev more please.

EpyxZ

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:42:14 PM

When have i said this is a scam? look back I said this WAS NOT A SCAM from the get go. and even tried to help people with there mining.
EpyxZ

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:43:18 PM

The only thing i did was let this new person know that it makes the coin look bad. read my post. I say nothing bad about the coin just that a post like his causes suspicion.
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:44:13 PM

This coin is only 3 days old, and from begining you and `@alt213` are speaking about scam,

I see @EpyxZ @alt213 Log-in/log-out in same time so it's just one person who use two accounts  that they answer in same time with accuse scammer

My question for you is :

Dear @Rayes
only coming days will tell who is the real scammer  Wink.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:45:50 PM

Hi Dev,
Let's work, I have some ZYD from minning on pool.
When zayedcoin will be listed on exchanger?
Rayes (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:53:32 PM

My question for you is :

Dear @Rayes
only coming days will tell who is the real scammer  Wink.

In same time  Post by @EpyxZ @alt213,  again
Ok let's see in the future.
I agree with you coming days.
with
EpyxZ

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:55:41 PM

My question for you is :

Are you seriously accusing me of bashing you and your coin & being this other person? I have done nothing but try and help people within this thread and even stated pages back that this WAS NOT A SCAM & COULD NOT BE A SCAM yet still sit here being accused that i have bashed your coin from the get go. So now if this guy posts and sees me post it makes it me. this is ridiculous.
Rayes (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:56:50 PM

Hi Dev,
Let's work, I have some ZYD from minning on pool.
When zayedcoin will be listed on exchanger?

Hi,
We have send a request to c-cex , Yobit hope they answer us as soon as possible
EpyxZ

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:00:15 PM

oh by the way Dev you must be me too because you were last active when I was. Anyways sorry that I tried to help the coin by letting this person know his post would make people suspicious, im also sorry that I tried to help people mine your coin. I hope everything works out good. Take care.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: