Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Poker Cheaters On Fortunejack  (Read 1799 times)
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:00:52 PM

tough to say if they were cheating 100% but that's what worries me with poker
online. I have seen so many shady situations online that leave you scratching your
head. People who raise and raise and raise then on river hit a gut shot... just weird
stuff that makes me never play at the high stakes tables online.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 07:02:38 PM

I was examining all of his plays where I wasn't playing him and it was very suspicious. I left for 30 mins I come back to see what he was doing and  he's the chip leader with over 121 mbtc and he started with almost nothing. If he was just a random reckless newb he would end up blowing his stack not constantly winning almost all hands with no logic or reason in his gameplay

Im pretty sure youre wrong here. Im not defending fortunejack by no means but just because you may have had 2 better starting cards in a hand and called an all in preflop it doesnt mean you should win the hand. Most likely you both have live cards and that player just hit his. Its like a 60/40 game preflop if this is the case.

Just my opinion but no reason to call scam because you lost. If youre gonna get butturt you prob shouldnt play poker at all.

Theres a possibility youre telling the truth and its rigged sure, but the odds are pretty low
Variance exists, and you have to think of it that way: Even with AA, there's a chance to be sucked out by 72o (around 12% or something). It's possible to win a lot of times by shoving with nothing. There's always a non-zero chance for a maniac to win, even to the point of being the chipleader. However, in the long run, eventually their ROI will drop down due to math.

Right now, cash games are off with FortuneJack. You'll see this kind of stupid play a lot in freerolls obviously because people don't care - they aren't committed.

th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:09:32 PM

Well, I feel this when I have AA and lose with a full house 7-3 ALL in mid game. But the variance always can slap you in the face, and about collusion I been talk with some guys and some times they have many accounts playing in the free rolls keep and eye and report obvious plays

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀