Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:54:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Im new here I like to know the differences in Rank.  (Read 1176 times)
Zigzaggon (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:28:02 AM

Thank you for all suggestion for me  its help me understand this forum working in earning bitcoins like you said a signature campaign.I have a last question to clarify If I want to buy an account what is the things that I consider to the account that I need to buy like no negative trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:24:37 AM

Thank you for the link now im Know it now I need some rank up of my account.Its legal to buy a account here because I have 0.04 btc for now what rank I can buy on that budget.
Account buying is not forbidden by any rule of the forum.
However it is also not recommended... You will buy your account and someone with high rank and a good trust may flag you as a potential scammer or cheater with bought account.
Don't do shortcuts, make your way up and have a good account by your own.
Ah its better to make your account get ranked up by waiting for it thank you for that.

True, its better to rank up your account  and learning new things while  you are ranking   because  if you intend to  buy an account  which you aim for  better  income in signature campaign then it would be still useless since you would be easily kicked on signature campaigns because for sure you would do spam post.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 05:38:07 AM

Hello Im new here I like to know if what is the differences between income for every account rank.Because I want to earn even small.I read about earnings on this forum tou must have a good rank to earn more.

I look your profile, you are still newbie, now you should do your work of posts than your rank will be change, if you are talking about rank than why you are not doing your work properly, if you start you posts on daily base then you know you have full member today. And most of the campaigns accept you without any problem.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 06:10:37 AM

Hello Im new here I like to know if what is the differences between income for every account rank.Because I want to earn even small.I read about earnings on this forum tou must have a good rank to earn more.
When you are trying to apply in signature campaign usually the payments there are difference it's always depends on your rank you can see those rate it will be posted there before you apply you must read the mechanics first so that you will be not kicked by the campaign manager estimate that the highest posting per post is 0.003 and up for legendaray and hero.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:03:21 AM

~snip~
I look your profile, you are still newbie, now you should do your work of posts than your rank will be change, if you are talking about rank than why you are not doing your work properly, if you start you posts on daily base then you know you have full member today.
i don't understand about what are you trying to say there, Could you speak more clearly?

And most of the campaigns accept you without any problem.
Most of campaigns will accept you if you have good post quality and also being active on this forum.

OP, of course earnings for each ranks are different, because each rank has different unique BBcode signature in their signature space , so if you're at high rank (you should being active on this forum too), you'll get paid higher than accounts which below than your rank.
Pwnage

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:21:44 PM

Hello members,

I am analyzing/researching forum topics about being full active for future improvements. Many of you are saying that members posts have to be quality to get beneficials. Im new at cryptocurrency, but i trade with etfs, cfds. So my posts have to provide some quality informations and good discussions about cryptocurrency? My posts should be in newbie section forum or i can post in other sections?

Thank you members for your time and replies.

Best regards.  Wink
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:41:37 PM

Hello members,

I am analyzing/researching forum topics about being full active for future improvements. Many of you are saying that members posts have to be quality to get beneficials. Im new at cryptocurrency, but i trade with etfs, cfds. So my posts have to provide some quality informations and good discussions about cryptocurrency? My posts should be in newbie section forum or i can post in other sections?

Thank you members for your time and replies.

Best regards.  Wink

Well yeah, they shouldn't be like one word or a picture or a copypasta of someone elses post. With every post, try to give out your own opinion on the subject, explain the reason of it,etc... Because most of the sigfnature campaigns are considering those posts as spam, and no one wants to be branded a spammer. Cheesy

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: