Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HAASONLINE trading bot 3 months licence  (Read 506 times)
JawBreaker (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:18:32 PM

Hello All,  I have bought HaasOnline bot trading licence on August 30 2016 which is valid for 3 months , and since I'm a noob and new to the trading thing,, It was very overwhelming for me with it's advanced features like indicator scanner and so on...  and i still don't know how to use it efficiently and decided to sell it

you need my email ID and password for Haasonline  i will provide those and help in resetting the password.  once you reset the password and use the licence key.. I wont be able to use the licence key once you set it up on you machine even if i reset the password. I already removed the software from my laptop.

I paid 0.17 BTC so please suggest a fair price for it and also advise on how to do the deal in safest way for both sides, and if the buyer is a trusted member i will give everything first and once he is good to go and satisfied he can pay.

https://www.haasonline.com
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:10:36 PM

I like to buy this as it is coming for cheaper price. But I like to have some reviews /suggestions / real time performance from my friends who may be familiar with this type of trading bots. Also I like to suggest you to add any performance of this bot in your OP that may attract another member here as its site's details are not that much reliable usually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JawBreaker (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:46:04 PM

I like to buy this as it is coming for cheaper price. But I like to have some reviews /suggestions / real time performance from my friends who may be familiar with this type of trading bots. Also I like to suggest you to add any performance of this bot in your OP that may attract another member here as its site's details are not that much reliable usually.

Thanks for your reply

If you join their forum you can see lots of trading bot features and user experience and also get access to their hidden forum for bot settings and strategies, and outcome of these strategies.. also best feature is the backtest.. you can test it on any market for previous 2 weeks time..   as I mentioned before I'm still new and i don't want to use bots.. i was impulsive when i bought it..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: