Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 08:39:54 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep or sell?  (Read 9035 times)
maudevang
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 350


View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:16:14 AM
 #101

Hi,

Many analytics said that the bitcoin price will go up this month, but nothing significant has happend yet. So what do you think is going to happen? Is it better to sell now or wait more? Do you think that the bitcoin price will fall?

Angell
It depends, if you can make money right now by selling some Bitcoin then that is not the wrong thing to do. There is also a chnace that the value of the Bitcoin is going to go up.
That will allow you to make more money but the choice is op to you.
1513543194
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513543194

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513543194
Reply with quote  #2

1513543194
Report to moderator
1513543194
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513543194

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513543194
Reply with quote  #2

1513543194
Report to moderator
1513543194
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513543194

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513543194
Reply with quote  #2

1513543194
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1513543194
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513543194

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513543194
Reply with quote  #2

1513543194
Report to moderator
Snorek
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1302



View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:46:24 AM
 #102

Buy, buy while you can. But wait couple days for it. Bitcoin market is consolidating right now, which means on the way bitcoin price might drop to $570-$580.
Experts predicts huge price spike after that. So my advice, wait couple days and if price won't drop - buy. BTC is getting fatter.
Qwitty
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 84

TUX Exchange - NEW- Try IT!!


View Profile
September 15, 2016, 11:58:03 AM
 #103

I would do the two things, keep maybe the half and sell the other part. No one's know what would be the price of the Bitcoin. So is better prevent than loss all.

BlackPanda
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 896



View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:50:49 PM
 #104

I would do the two things, keep maybe the half and sell the other part. No one's know what would be the price of the Bitcoin. So is better prevent than loss all.
so true . we do not know how much longer bitcoin prices will change. the important thing is when we can benefit from the sale bitcoin then we have to sell it. do not be too risk !!!

randy8777
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 896


View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:27:53 PM
 #105

Buy, buy while you can. But wait couple days for it. Bitcoin market is consolidating right now, which means on the way bitcoin price might drop to $570-$580.
Experts predicts huge price spike after that. So my advice, wait couple days and if price won't drop - buy. BTC is getting fatter.

i never look at what experts say. every prediction that comes from these "experts" has a hidden agenda. best is to do your own research. i personally expect no real upwards potential at this point. at least not higher than $700 for the rest of this year. i don't even rule out another sub $600 dive that may keep the price there for a while.
Labumi
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 588



View Profile
September 15, 2016, 01:37:43 PM
 #106

I would do the two things, keep maybe the half and sell the other part. No one's know what would be the price of the Bitcoin. So is better prevent than loss all.
so true . we do not know how much longer bitcoin prices will change. the important thing is when we can benefit from the sale bitcoin then we have to sell it. do not be too risk !!!

Yeah it's a pretty good way to do. for all technologies have a heyday that we cannot know with certainty. Then your way is the most correct thing to do, or indeed you can keep some of the money you do


▄█▄
▄██▀██▄
▄██▀███▀██▄
▄██▀███████▀██▄
▄██▀██████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀██████████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
█████████████████████████████████████
████▄███████████████████▄██▀████▄████
██████▄███████████████▄██▀████▄██████
████████▄███████████▄██▀████▄████████
▀█████████▄██████████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄██████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄█████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
 


██
██
██
██
██░░░▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
██▀▀▀░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀█
██░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░█
██░░░░▄▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░█
██░░░░█░█░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░█
██░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▀▌
██▄▄▄▄████░░░░░█░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░█░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░█▀
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
   
   
RoommateAgreement
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 700


Bazinga!


View Profile
September 15, 2016, 02:53:28 PM
 #107

I would do the two things, keep maybe the half and sell the other part. No one's know what would be the price of the Bitcoin. So is better prevent than loss all.
so true . we do not know how much longer bitcoin prices will change. the important thing is when we can benefit from the sale bitcoin then we have to sell it. do not be too risk !!!

Yeah it's a pretty good way to do. for all technologies have a heyday that we cannot know with certainty. Then your way is the most correct thing to do, or indeed you can keep some of the money you do

if i get a vote, it would vote for keeping instead of selling bitcoin these days. and i would say keep all of it because we are on the verge of another big rise in bitcoin because it is time for it and there have been a long period of time when we were just sitting on an stable price.
so rise is incoming and a lot of profit with it.

rektDude
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 364


View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:06:27 PM
 #108

I would do the two things, keep maybe the half and sell the other part. No one's know what would be the price of the Bitcoin. So is better prevent than loss all.
so true . we do not know how much longer bitcoin prices will change. the important thing is when we can benefit from the sale bitcoin then we have to sell it. do not be too risk !!!

Yeah it's a pretty good way to do. for all technologies have a heyday that we cannot know with certainty. Then your way is the most correct thing to do, or indeed you can keep some of the money you do

if i get a vote, it would vote for keeping instead of selling bitcoin these days. and i would say keep all of it because we are on the verge of another big rise in bitcoin because it is time for it and there have been a long period of time when we were just sitting on an stable price.
so rise is incoming and a lot of profit with it.

yes I also think that keeping is the best thing you can do these days because of the fact that the bitcoin has a very good worth and its getting bigger.
I think the price will also get nicer and nicer very soon so keep patient.
xht
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!


View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:12:18 PM
 #109

The prices look very stable so I think it would be better to keep even the price down you will not losing much but if the price goes higher you will take a huge profit.

MyBTT
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 378


View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:44:23 PM
 #110

The prices look very stable so I think it would be better to keep even the price down you will not losing much but if the price goes higher you will take a huge profit.

Price is stable because there is no motivation to move up, and people are still wary after the bitfinex hack. Over time, users will get more confident.


 
 
           ▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

  ▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║


║║
.
.

║║
██
║║
.
.

║║
██
║║
.
║║


║║
phreaky
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 546


View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:11:21 PM
 #111

The prices look very stable so I think it would be better to keep even the price down you will not losing much but if the price goes higher you will take a huge profit.

Price is stable because there is no motivation to move up, and people are still wary after the bitfinex hack. Over time, users will get more confident.

Right now there is indeed no motivation to sell or anything, I think that if people simply buy things right now the price will rise.
It would be good for the bitcoin but its not gonna happen.
Wind_FURY
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 574


★Jetwin.com★


View Profile
September 16, 2016, 02:16:47 PM
 #112

Buy, buy while you can. But wait couple days for it. Bitcoin market is consolidating right now, which means on the way bitcoin price might drop to $570-$580.
Experts predicts huge price spike after that. So my advice, wait couple days and if price won't drop - buy. BTC is getting fatter.

But how can you know that those couple of days is long enough to make sure that it would be a good time to buy? Is it a timing or prediction thing or are you just making a guess and hope that the price will not go against you when you get in? Because there are instances when I buy, the price falls right after it. So If I wait a couple of days and then I execute the buy order, what if the price falls right after I do it? What do you suggest I do next?


▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
 

    [    ]
Rostadom
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714



View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:10:01 PM
 #113

If you think that we are in a pump right now, then sell some of your coins and then hold all that's left. But I'm personally keeping my coins. Just be patient, we'll all eventually have our profits.

sishendaoye
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 434


View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:07:32 PM
 #114

If you think that we are in a pump right now, then sell some of your coins and then hold all that's left. But I'm personally keeping my coins. Just be patient, we'll all eventually have our profits.

We are not in a pump right now and I think that keeping is way better right now, just keep your bitcoins for a while till the price gets higher and than sell it.
Right now is not a good time to sell it.
andycarrol
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658



View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:15:48 PM
 #115

I think it's about purpose and patience. My goal at least will hold and wait until the end of the year. whatever happens for the moment I will not sell.

I have confidence will see prices rise over the coming months.

                  ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
              ▄▄█∞══$&P▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄▄
           ▄██⌐^"'               "═▄═,▀▀▄
       ▄▀▄█▀                        `ⁿ▀▄\▀▄
     ▄▄²█▀                              ▀▀▄▀
    █▀▄█                                   ██▄
   █▄▀╛       ▄███▄  ███████▀ ██  ▐█▌       ▄█▄
  ▐▌,▀       ██▌ ▐██    ██    ██  ██         █▌█
  █╓-        ██▌ ▐█▀    ██    ██ ▐█▌         ▐▐ █
 ▐█▌         ██▌        ██    ██ ██           ▌⌐▌▌
 U█           ███       ██    ████▌           ▐▌▌▐
╟▐▐            ▀██      ██    ████▌            █▌█
█▐▐▌             ██▄    ██    ██▀██            ██
▐▐ ▀             ▐██    ██    ██ ██▌          ,█▌
 ▀▄▌▌        ▄█  ▐██    ██    ██ ▐██         ,▀█
  ▀▓ ⌐       ██▄ ▐██    ██    ██  ██▌       ╓`▀▌
   ╙█▀        ▀███▀     ██    ██   ██      ƒ▄▀█
     ██▄                                  █▀ █
      ▀▀█▄                              ▄█ ▄▀
       ╙▄▀▄▀π,                       ,▄█▀▀▀
         '═▌▄"▄"═             ,.∞═$██▀
             ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀
                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
STACK









1
●● TelegramTwitter ●●
Facebook ●●● Discord





Hannu
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 611

Looking for job $9/hour-> or BTC etc Pm Me!


View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:21:16 PM
 #116

Keep/invest  Smiley

BTC: 1NCmczeEcL3rrNcRpcXZFYLDuGTNcMe3JD
LTC: LTUXxZWZpgFTzi8LftzcSD73HNy32V84Lw
ZEC: 0xbbc86cedbe5847ec4266bf79b7af79b3ecd30d24
Ayers
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1218

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
September 16, 2016, 05:52:45 PM
 #117

I would do the two things, keep maybe the half and sell the other part. No one's know what would be the price of the Bitcoin. So is better prevent than loss all.

funny because each time we rise like this someone says to keep 50% and sell 50%, but if you had keep everything now you would have 2x of what you had lol
richardsNY
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 896


View Profile
September 16, 2016, 07:19:06 PM
 #118

I think it's about purpose and patience. My goal at least will hold and wait until the end of the year. whatever happens for the moment I will not sell.

I have confidence will see prices rise over the coming months.

It's easy to say that you will hold your coins till the end of the year. What will you do if by that time the price is still around the current levels? I don't see any indication of the price to go up much higher than current price levels.

phreaky
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 546


View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:21:08 PM
 #119

I prefer keeping right now above it all because keeping is just way better this time because its safer and does not has so much risks, its better for your future and I think the future of the bitcoin itself is also good.
Selling can also be good but I think the price can get higher soon so I recommend you to not do this.
bitlancr
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 616


View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:03:32 PM
 #120

At the moment I would keep because the price at the moment is not to high so it would be a waist if you are going to sell your Bitcoin right now.
But if you really want to sell right now because you still can make a profit then you should do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!