Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep or sell?  (Read 9183 times)
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:40:33 PM

Hi,

Many analytics said that the bitcoin price will go up this month, but nothing significant has happend yet. So what do you think is going to happen? Is it better to sell now or wait more? Do you think that the bitcoin price will fall?

Angell

if you are waiting for a significant thing to happen like price going from 600 to 1000, 1000000 in a week then i suggest you sell your coins right now because that is never going to happen and you will continue torturing yourself over nothing.

price will rise but it will rise slowly as it was doing in the past year and a half.
I dont think you should sell all of your coins and that is just because of the price of the bitcoin as you can see the price of thje bitcoin is really high and getting better,.

Selling them right now is just not smart at all if you are selling them right now you will lose a lot of money.
Its way better to indeed just hold them, we just need some patience for a better price right now.

I agree about the fact that selling is not smart right now you can better just keep it for a while and wait on a nice price increase these days.
It will happen the only thing we need right now is indeed patience, the most people do not have this and will sell to fast.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:52:40 AM

Hi,

Many analytics said that the bitcoin price will go up this month, but nothing significant has happend yet. So what do you think is going to happen? Is it better to sell now or wait more? Do you think that the bitcoin price will fall?

Angell

if you are waiting for a significant thing to happen like price going from 600 to 1000, 1000000 in a week then i suggest you sell your coins right now because that is never going to happen and you will continue torturing yourself over nothing.

price will rise but it will rise slowly as it was doing in the past year and a half.
I dont think you should sell all of your coins and that is just because of the price of the bitcoin as you can see the price of thje bitcoin is really high and getting better,.

Selling them right now is just not smart at all if you are selling them right now you will lose a lot of money.
Its way better to indeed just hold them, we just need some patience for a better price right now.

I agree about the fact that selling is not smart right now you can better just keep it for a while and wait on a nice price increase these days.
It will happen the only thing we need right now is indeed patience, the most people do not have this and will sell to fast.

Selling today is not a good choice because the price is still not that high so it is better if you are just going to keep that for a long time.

Or if you need to sell today because you are in need of fiat then that is going to be your choice but I want to suggest that don't sell all of it.

So that when the price is going to increase you still have your own chance of getting profit.

Vires in Numeris
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:50:54 AM

I'll be needing some money by mid to late October, so whatever the price by then, I'll be selling much of my bitcoins. I only have about 0.5 right now and hopefully with additional earnings from here, I'd be able to exchange all of them to fiat. Will just start anew come November and hope that everything works out right for me.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:16:59 AM

I'll be needing some money by mid to late October, so whatever the price by then, I'll be selling much of my bitcoins. I only have about 0.5 right now and hopefully with additional earnings from here, I'd be able to exchange all of them to fiat. Will just start anew come November and hope that everything works out right for me.
well if thats for emergency you cant avoid that to happen but just hope that the price will keeps rallying up again so you can enjoyed converting it to your currency as for now im trying to hold all my earnings and keep buying little by little i know it will fluctuate form both ends i will just hold until i see the good timing to sell it.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:03:12 AM

if bitcoin is your investment and also if all the money you need is only 0.5BTC worth which is $300 right now, then you should never sell your investment just because you need a small amount of money try to find that much from another source instead of selling your investment.
 only sell the investment when you reach your profit goals.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:37:54 AM

Iam still keep and hold my bitcoin
iam can sell bitcoin is range price 800 - 1000 dollar
or until in end year iam sell in my bitcoin
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:39:43 AM

Im gonna keep as long as I can but if Im in need of money im gonna sell it right away even though price is not that high. But if your gonna sell right now without any reason then thats a bad decision you have made. Price might get high anytime.
MANCRYPTOS

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:44:25 AM

hi i think now is time to keep them i will hold them as long as i can and wait good moment  because from my look bitcoin has strong future )

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:39:24 PM

Im gonna keep as long as I can but if Im in need of money im gonna sell it right away even though price is not that high. But if your gonna sell right now without any reason then thats a bad decision you have made. Price might get high anytime.
yap for who choose bitcoin as investment, selling now is not a right choice even price down, never much due some person think the price of bitcoin now are quite strong.

Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 07:00:14 PM

hi i think now is time to keep them i will hold them as long as i can and wait good moment  because from my look bitcoin has strong future )
Yes you should hold and save for a long time bitcoin has a good future and you can make more profit if you holding more bitcoins..
So if you are starter better to look for other source of earnings to increase your earnings..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:10:32 PM

Yes you should hold and save for a long time bitcoin has a good future and you can make more profit if you holding more bitcoins..
So if you are starter better to look for other source of earnings to increase your earnings..
yes i am also going to hold bitcoin for a long time. the reason behind to hold bitcoin is that people is expecting that the price of bitcoin is going to cross the all time high level this time there it will be really good to hold bitcoin for a long time.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:40:38 PM

The price will definitely increase if not in this month then in the next month if you can afford to keep them for more longer then you have to keep them as the price will increase sure and after that if you will not have bitcoins you will regret. wait a little more for the higher price of bitcoin.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:35:06 AM

The price will definitely increase if not in this month then in the next month if you can afford to keep them for more longer then you have to keep them as the price will increase sure and after that if you will not have bitcoins you will regret. wait a little more for the higher price of bitcoin.

Yes it will increase and due to that its better to just hold your bitcoins for a nice price increase then now selling them.
I would honestly never sell them right now because its just not smart at all.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:14:52 AM

Just hold and keep your bitcois, because the price of bitcoin is decreasing slowly since 2 days ago. I'm sure it will increase soon, when the time comes, you can sell all your coins and enjoy the profit.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:52:35 AM

Just hold and keep your bitcois, because the price of bitcoin is decreasing slowly since 2 days ago. I'm sure it will increase soon, when the time comes, you can sell all your coins and enjoy the profit.

Thats  a common thing to do  which is  holding bitcoin even its decreasing its price and also  lowering prices  would be the best time  to buy more bitcoin  because we could possibly make profits when price bounces up back  and as you said  we would enjoy profits out of it.  And if we saw on the  price would go high  then its time to sell.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:37:56 AM

It would be nice to see how the price behaves this weekend. The past few days have been rather on the downside as we saw the price drop below $600 again. I am still keeping my bitcoins as I try to make the most profit before letting go of them.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 12:26:05 PM

It would be nice to see how the price behaves this weekend. The past few days have been rather on the downside as we saw the price drop below $600 again. I am still keeping my bitcoins as I try to make the most profit before letting go of them.

indeed you also should do this, we just need to have some patience with it, it will go to a higher amount soon or later.
It has a great future a head we just need to wait on the price increase and than sell it it, right now selling is not an option if you are asking me.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:01:24 PM

yes mate much better to set your expected earnings before you let go as we all expecting itcoin to rise again it can take longer but im positive that it will happen hopefully before the year end.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:15:58 PM

yes mate much better to set your expected earnings before you let go as we all expecting itcoin to rise again it can take longer but im positive that it will happen hopefully before the year end.

I also think it will happen at the end of this years but no one can really predict this so its a gamble to do this.
I would keep it because the future of the bitcoin is in the overall pretty good.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:58:41 PM

We still don't know if Feds will increase rate or not, as they are delaying things. This might suggest global economic slowdown and dollar weakness.
Every time when FIAT is in trouble bitcoin is gaining, the only problem is that bitcoin market is not reacting to this news.
Bitcoin market is whimsical, it sometimes react fast and sometimes late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: