Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN CASH is the Real BITCOIN, no wait BITCOIN S2X is the Real BITCOIN!  (Read 448 times)
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:10:05 PM

I don't see a lot of posts from these confused Bitcoin Cash supports who seemed to have crawled up under a rock.  Most of the same people who were touting BCH would overtake Bitcoin are now saying Segwit2X (S2X) is the going to be the real Bitcoin.  

With the fork coming in November, it's important to remember that if you followed their advice you probably lost a lot of money.  You really don't want to bet against the default S1X Bitcoin chain that is supported by the best group of Bitcoin developers over 8 years and counting, who have the largest support from the community of users  and not a chain supported by ONE developer that has the support just a few companies and the the Mining Cartel.  

It's sad that a lot of newbies to Bitcoin lost money following their advice and hopefully that is not repeated.

Flippening is coming. You've been warned.

Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin.

I will be immediately liquidating some of them yes, and continue to liquidate as the market asserts itself based on the fact that users want low fees and fast confirmations, and a Bitcoin that can scale.

Segwit is the final nail in the coffin of BSCore/Segwit Coin hostile takeover attempt and subversion of Bitcoin to continue our slave society. RIP.

Long live Bitcoin Cash, the REAL Bitcoin envisioned by genius Satoshi Nakamoto designed to provide us with financial sovereignty.

BCC is in total agreement with Satoshi's Whitepaper.  SegWit is a wild deviation very far indeed from the whitepaper.  Why do people insist on calling Core's Bitcoin the 'real' bitcoin.  Bitcoin Cash is going to rule because on chain scaling will prove fine while Core Blockstream's altcoin will burn in flames.  Don't sell your BCC.  

Block 481615!!!  Bitcoin Cash is now the longest chain!!  Bitcoin Cash IS Bitcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:17:41 PM

I think very few people really believe in the success of bitcoin gold. Their refused to support many of the leading stock exchanges and exchange offices, and users don't particularly believe in this coin. IMHO

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

Well, we should just give these people all the means and ways to spread their jokes. As for us here, we all know that the real Bitcoin will always be the one and original Bitcoin. They can call daisy a rose but in the eyes of the whole world the real rose will always stand out to be the rose and not the daisy. I am sure that what they are doing is just to pre-pump Bitcoin Gold so that it would be hitting high right after its birth and make some good money before it would be following the path once trodden by Bitcoin Cash. They are bound not to kill Bitcoin just be another altcoin whose future can be uncertain. But don't get wrong because I would be too happy to accept my share of Bitcoin Gold so that I can sell them in the exchange in favor for the real Bitcoin.
Prince8

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:28:55 PM

does that mean you sold all your BTC and bought all in BCH ?
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:32:41 PM

I don't know why you guys keep talking about Bitcoin Gold.  The potential fork I am talking about is November, Bitcoin vs Segwit2X.

I really doubt Bitcoin Gold fork will make anyone real money.  Money is not created out of thin air.  People only made money over BCH fork, selling BCH because they were people willing to buy BCH.  There were some people who bought BCH for $900-$1000.  

That is insane and sad.  A BCH seller might have thought he got a ton of free money but a BCH buyer lost of ton of money.  
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:36:24 PM

does that mean you sold all your BTC and bought all in BCH ?

Read the my first post, the title was sarcasm.   I am trying to warn people of the dangers listening to nutcases and buying a Bitcoin fork like BCH or a potential Segwit2X fork without support from the Bitcoin Core development team or the support of the community where futures are trading like 1/5 the price of the real Bitcoin. 

It's not good to get  "free bitcoin" from a fork because it means there are dumb buyers buying a forked version of Bitcoin like they did with BCH. 
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:41:28 PM

Bitcoin is the real bitcoin no matter what will other says. Making the segwit2x and a fork this month is for bitcoin gold to pump up so after it birth it will rise up it price and then suddenly will follow her sibling bitcoin cash under.

There is no other bitcoin as the original bitcoin we have right know. When Segwit2x will start it will surely been down to failure as many are not supporting it. Coins created in s2x will become alt. and nothing can replace the original bitcoin.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

bitcoin is the real bitcoin.no matter..segwit2X or segwit5X.bitcoin is king.
see BCH dying slowly  Grin

jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:57:44 PM

It's all just FUD. There is only one BTC that is the bitcoin core chain. The others are just altcoins no matter how much they try to become 'BTC' they are going to remain a altcoin, even by some miracle one of them go over BTC's price or market cap they will still essentially be still altcoins just more popular altcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: