Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:59:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCC/BCH  (Read 2773 times)
SL125

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:33:01 PM

Hold on to your BCC. I think it will move just like ETC did, and rise several months.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

Hold on to your BCC. I think it will move just like ETC did, and rise several months.

BCC price 0.15668BTC, I think it is getting pumped real hard and will reach back to its previous point of 0.3BTC or 0.4BTC. People are still claiming their BCC now and many will dump their BCC seeing the increase in the price.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:45:29 PM

Is bcc/bch will pump its price to the moon like btc?
Right now price of Bitcoin cash is pumping hard just because of some whales rather than due to natural demand for it. Bitcoin cash might not get to same price level of bitcoin but it might hold some value like 10% of BTC price in future. Current peak price is good for dumpers and I am expecting a huge dump on bitcoincash because of bitcoin whales who have thousands of free bitcoincash ready to dump.
well that's possible due to those free bch that has been gathered byt this whales after the split I also believe that they are behind of this pumped we really
cant say whether they will continue pumping this coin or they will dumped after seeing considerable value.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:57:48 PM

Although I believe bcc can still rise it has a lot of pumping or btc dumping before bcc will rival btc. Btc is market leader and I do not see that changing.
margana

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:59:03 PM

in bitfinex exchange the price of :
  BCC = 3550 usd = 0887
  BCH = 583 usd = 0.13668

and i think the price will grow up with time.

What is BCC and BCH?  I thought there was only bitcoin cash?  Now there is two?  I don't get it.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

in bitfinex exchange the price of :
  BCC = 3550 usd = 0887
  BCH = 583 usd = 0.13668

and i think the price will grow up with time.

What is BCC and BCH?  I thought there was only bitcoin cash?  Now there is two?  I don't get it.

BCC  and BCH is an abbreviation of the same coin.
But the author probably wanted to compare the coin of the traditional bitcoin with the bitcoin that appeared on August 1.
Now this coin is rapidly becoming more expensive

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:23:20 PM

BCH is looking very similar to ETH.

ETH developers tried to find ways to boost the value of ETH over the short term.

This led to ETH imploding as an overvalued bubble and people losing faith in it.

BCH developers look to be following the same gameplan ETH developers used.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:51:56 PM

Flippening is coming. You've been warned.

Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin.

Yoandy10

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:18:29 PM

Flippening is coming. You've been warned.

Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin.

Really? I don't believe it. There are too many investments and developments revolving around BTC. Have you seen what Japan has done in the past year? And now Australia may follow suit. I can see BTC Cash integrating, but not taking BTC's place.
Bigmacduck

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:26:20 PM

Can someone please explain how this "pumping" actually is supposed to work?
How can a whale or any other party pump the price of an asset on a global scale across so many different exchanges?
As many posters are referring to "pumping", I hope that you can explain.
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

It depends on for how long the pump can be sustained. There's no real demand for BCash, someone must be pumping it. That "someone" could be the usual suspects (The Roger Ver - Jihan Wu - Craig Wright connection), or it could be also a random whale group pumping it to, obviously, dump it once people that are absolutely clueless of what's going on, think that BCash is going to reach parity with the real Bitcoin.

It will be fun to watch, the manipulation is huge on any Bitcoin fork because people perceive it as "free money".
There are rumors that Mr. Wu got backed by his local government. Which isn't that much of a tiny local gov, at all.
Regarding the Wright assumption of beeing Satoshi himself ?! Well related to the early group of bitcoiners, maybe, he has been. Proof pending.
Roger is just Roger. An unique kind of his own.

Difficult to forecast how far their influence can reach. In an ideal setup the miners would decide upon which chain to follow. And there is a handicap. "The miners" aren't you or me anymore Sad
Big miners will persue the profit for sure. Take a look at the mining revenue possible on each chain, and you'll see which one wins.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:51:48 PM

Yes it seems as if BTC will die off and Bitcoin Cash will become the main chain/Bitcoin.
BTC will die??? I think you are kidding, look at the reputation of bitcoin, everyone start interest in bitcoin because of its price and you here say that bitcoin will die, all the users of bitcoin have completely trust on bitcoin because their future depend on bitcoin, some users invest all of their savings to bitcoin you know why? Because they know that bitcoin never dies and become stable in next hundred years.
Bigmacduck

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:54:48 PM

This may true that most holders dumped their BCH. However, it is making a lot of gains and seems to be a viable alternative to BTC, especially for those who cannot or will not pay $4200 for one BTC. I can see BCH gaining a lot of ground on BTC by end of year. We'll see...
[/quote]

Remember that even if previous holders dumped their BCH: for every seller, there is a buyer. Only other alternative would be to send BCH to an address in Nirvana and destroy the private key. I seriously doubt that all buyers of the dumped BCH have not been BTC hodlers/investors before.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

With the kind of rally we saw today i do think that the price would pump a lot in the future too,if you are able to get into when the price was down,then it would be great,but i am still not confident to enter when the price is high and that is the case with all the alt coins too,i do hold some coins when i got because of the split and i will be holding it for a longer time.
Yoandy10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:22:42 PM

BCH has almost doubled today.  Gaining ground on BTC. I wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes the second in market cap by end of the year.
Yoandy10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:24:10 PM

With the kind of rally we saw today i do think that the price would pump a lot in the future too,if you are able to get into when the price was down,then it would be great,but i am still not confident to enter when the price is high and that is the case with all the alt coins too,i do hold some coins when i got because of the split and i will be holding it for a longer time.
It’s tru that getting in now probably doesn’t seem like a good idea. But, I’ve already made .4BTC today, and its only 3 pm here.
steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:25:20 PM

I also dumped my BCH straight off I believe in the Bitcoin and not in Bitcoin cash. If they can't pick a side do it simply don't join either side and just join side stocks. Smiley
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:33:11 PM

Does anybody really know what's going on with BCH?  It's crazy how it's more than doubled in 36 hours!  I'm looking for news any the only thing I can find is that it's now more profitable to mine BCH than BTC... but likely that's as a result of the sudden price increase.  I dropped by BCH for BCT and filling a little worried; so trying to find some news to help me understand it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:33:36 PM

Well it could be and it could be not. It really depends on the pump if the bch can sustain. We do not know for sure if it will though. There could be times that when it pumps and eventually it will go down. And sometimes, it will have a big dip and will go down it applies to the case of bitcoin.  Be thankful for BCC that goes to you. It is a free money though.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:37:44 PM

BCC price 0.15668BTC, I think it is getting pumped real hard and will reach back to its previous point of 0.3BTC or 0.4BTC. People are still claiming their BCC now and many will dump their BCC seeing the increase in the price.
No way! It's not going to 0.4 BTC, forget it. BCC isn't in any way better than BTC so new investors will not get drawn to it. They will choose BTC because it has kept on giving back to its investors since it came out in 2009. It offers a much stable and sure profit than BCC and it's accepted by many businesses around the world while BCC isn't. If I were  to put my money in one of these two BTC would be my choice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: