Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stratis price speculation  (Read 11548 times)
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:55:04 AM

Lots of people are pumping strats. In other words they're just making speculative posts so called to promote this coin. This is way too bad for its intention.
I'm not sure in this statement, what do you say then for ETH? This is much better project than ETH, and majority is not aware.
It's headed way down again, with all the other majors... might be a good time to invest more  Wink (only if I had some more money to invest in)
But the "end of the week" prediction doesn't seem to be accurate now Smiley
It is just a reflex reaction on BTC free-fall from yesterday, and it is already corrected, this proves to you this was good opportunity for buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:50:03 AM

Lots of people are pumping strats. In other words they're just making speculative posts so called to promote this coin. This is way too bad for its intention.
I'm not sure in this statement, what do you say then for ETH? This is much better project than ETH, and majority is not aware.
It's headed way down again, with all the other majors... might be a good time to invest more  Wink (only if I had some more money to invest in)
But the "end of the week" prediction doesn't seem to be accurate now Smiley
It is just a reflex reaction on BTC free-fall from yesterday, and it is already corrected, this proves to you this was good opportunity for buying.

Yeah I took a deep breath Smiley :sigh:

xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:39:41 PM

I see the topic isn't very active at the moment, but I'm wondering what others speculate on STRATIS.
I made some money with stratis the last 2 months, but after the last bitcoin drop I bought in to early and sold it to early.
So a little too much panic here at that moment. I did expect bad bitcoin news in the next few days, but all of a sudden the prices began to grow and I felt stupid, and it was stupid  Grin

I decided to buy it back the next time stratis coin has a real low value. But at the moment i don't know what to think about the next few days. I'm prepared to hold STRATIS for the long term, but I do want the best price  Cheesy

Does anyone know if a BTC split can be a real bad for STRATIS?
How much can stratis suffer from a huge Bitcoin fall, and can it damage the value of the coin in long term?

what do you expect of the coin's value the next few weeks?

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:10:37 PM

snake tale, somewhere in the abyss Embarrassed like hundreds before...

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: