Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] 💸 COINDATA.IO | POLO trading signal service | Ƀ0.005 for 1 day trial 💸  (Read 23525 times)
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:41:32 PM

Yes this is working. The trial is the same as the subscription for 60 days. Signals are the same but it gives you the chance to test it out for 10 days. It's worth the money Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:20:47 PM

Thanx!

I assume you don't need a bot for this just buy when pump is going and sell after or keep.  What would be min ammount to trade to et back investment into coindata? 0,5BTC or more maybe?
tifossi

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:10:09 AM

Thanx!

I assume you don't need a bot for this just buy when pump is going and sell after or keep.  What would be min ammount to trade to et back investment into coindata? 0,5BTC or more maybe?

Just an simple example:
You have 0.5BTC in your Polo account. A buy signal comes, buy the altcoins and set an automatic sell stop for 2,5%. That's 0.012BTC. If you do this once a day for 60 days you have earned 0.75BTC.
Sometimes there are 2 signals a day and sometimes there are5 signals.
You can split to invest only 0.1 to an coin and 0.1 to another.
For the beginning 2.5% per trade is a good start.
BUT not ever signal brings an profit. You must check the charts before jump in.
kurbeks

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:23:08 AM

Thanx

Ok, Wallet under maintance now. Will for it then try 10 day trial. Also will write some review after i finish it.
coinz4fun

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:31:04 PM

Hey devs!
Recently i became your subscriber, already like your service, but one thing i would like to add. Can you add multi-portfolio option for members? Now is only one portfolio available, but i'd like to manage at least 3, or maybe up to 10 different portfolios, with same functionalities as now. I think it will add value to your service. Wink
Thanks!
coindata.io (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

Hey devs!
Recently i became your subscriber, already like your service, but one thing i would like to add. Can you add multi-portfolio option for members? Now is only one portfolio available, but i'd like to manage at least 3, or maybe up to 10 different portfolios, with same functionalities as now. I think it will add value to your service. Wink
Thanks!

thank you, we have plans to upgrade the portfolio feature,thank you for your suggestion!

Thanx

Ok, Wallet under maintance now. Will for it then try 10 day trial. Also will write some review after i finish it.

thank you for checking us out!

tifossi

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:12:56 PM

wallet isn't closed for maintenance. So you can start testing it.
kurbeks

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:38:26 PM

It opened few hours ago. I alredy bought 10 day trial
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:54:06 PM

very interesting and as i've seen that good reviews are showing here, the price for this real can really be a good to start and after earning we can already bought the actual price for 2 months, i will save some btc and will also try to buy this signal, good luck OP.
tifossi

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:39:11 PM

very interesting and as i've seen that good reviews are showing here, the price for this real can really be a good to start and after earning we can already bought the actual price for 2 months, i will save some btc and will also try to buy this signal, good luck OP.

Take a look at this buys signal result: https://twitter.com/zugluftakrobat/status/826827192265035776
kurbeks

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 11:11:13 PM

Thanx for 2 days extension
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 03:13:02 PM

Thanx for 2 days extension

you are welcome

https://twitter.com/Coindata_IO/status/827532006061854720

https://twitter.com/Coindata_IO/status/827534416557731843

tifossi

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:48:10 AM

Big things will coming very soon to COINDATA. It will be possible to become signals within Telegram App with links to the coin. This allows you to trade on the road and very fast.
A lot of more big features are on the roadmap.

Don't miss the next signal and give this system/service a try.
IRANCHANGEX

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:46:27 PM

I have used your service, but unfortunately the important signals are received just when it's too late or sometimes I don’t receive any signals at all. I can mention Pascal Coin as an example; when it started to pump, we didn’t receive any signal from that or the signals were too late or expired. We didn’t receive any signals simultaneously or in the proper time.
 Huh
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

I have used your service, but unfortunately the important signals are received just when it's too late or sometimes I don’t receive any signals at all. I can mention Pascal Coin as an example; when it started to pump, we didn’t receive any signal from that or the signals were too late or expired. We didn’t receive any signals simultaneously or in the proper time.
 Huh

Hello, are you using Twitter DM? We been hitting the Twitter DM limit of 1000 msg a day (Twitter won't allow more than that a day), we will launch the Telegram Bot soon for much improved signal notifications.

tifossi

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

What he means: the signals comes after the pump party Smiley some are too late because system doesn't detect it earlier.

But some pumps are so fast, it takes sometimes only a few minutes and there is a short range of time to make profit.
coinz4fun

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:48:29 PM

Hey devs!
Thanks!

thank you, we have plans to upgrade the portfolio feature,thank you for your suggestion!

Also, do you plan to add something like history for portfolio, to track all items been deleted with timestamp and price at the moment of exclusion?
I think something like trashbin and track record is needed things.
Thanks!

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 07:22:28 PM

Hey devs!
Thanks!

Also, do you plan to add something like history for portfolio, to track all items been deleted with timestamp and price at the moment of exclusion?
I think something like trashbin and track record is needed things.
Thanks!

Yes we plan for many improvements and upgrades to our site, thank you for your suggestions!

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 07:23:22 PM

UPDATE 6th of February 2017

Good Monday everyone, we have some news updates for this week

JOIN US ON TELEGRAM TODAY! LINK:https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEIZPLzGsbMJTO8qlg

Last week we have seen both tremendous growth in both our subscribers and Twitter presence!

Thank you all for your continued patron and support!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, some of our subscribers experienced signal notification issues this week with Twitter. While we apologized for the disruption and extended
everyone's subscription by 48 hours. We have investigated into the issue and came to the conclusion Twitter DM is not able to accommodate our needs with a incredible growth is user base, Twitter currently has a hard limit of 1000 DM's a day, we have seen over 100% growth in user base since last week due to the fantastic returns some of our traders are showing with our increased signal outputs and subscribers. We anticipate Twitter DM will be hitting full capacity within 2 weeks resulting in crippled and untimely delivery which CoinData.IO has pioneered and the household brand-name for accurate trading signals to date with our unique Cliometric data analysis.

Hence we immediately had looked into alternative methods of delivery, in keeping with the ideology of user privacy, we avoided looking into SMS and Email delivery services, it would be a easy fix, however it did not follow the vision of CoinData.IO of user privacy and keeping a honeypot of ripe user data is both unwise and irresponsible.

Therefore after looking at all available options, we decided to go with a Telegram Bot that subscribers would be able to connect and receive signals to all devices that support Telegram, iOS, Android, WP, etc.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are on mobile device and have a Android phone, we strongly recommend using our Android App which can be found here.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.coindata.droid

many of you are wondering why we don't have a iOS app? the short answer is YES, we do have a iOS app, we submitted to Apple, however we were rejected due to the following possibilities,

1. Apple has a in general strict policy on cryptocurrency related apps.
2. Apple rejected our login system using UID only, avoiding traditional username:password combo, while we would have to refactor the app login to accommodate Apple's requirements. We ultimately decided to wait and see, since it is against the team's vision and philosophy that a company like apple who once stood for innovation and change that at first seems ridiculous? Then proceeded to change the world little by little? We stand by our philosophy of not collecting usernames, passwords, email addresses, phone numbers and etc metadata from our users.

Now we are exploring options down the road to integrate UFA login such as Trezor and the like of technologies which brings true security and protection that best suits our users, TBD

Back to our Telegram Bot, we are now in Alpha stage of testing, and will be releasing the Alpha version of bot to our subscribers by tomorrow.

We hope to test two new bare-bone concepts of features that we hope to develop into powerful tools to bring you even more enhanced trading experience.

"FastFingers" and "CrowdThink"

"FastFingers" in concept stage is with every signal notification we included a direct link to the coin pair, so you can engage in a trade faster. Of course the vision is to allow automated bot purchases via exchange API's, allowing one-click trading. That will also be TBD

"CrowdThink"
in concept stage is with every signal notification we included a voting system, allowing you to see what the crowd is thinking on a specific signal. We hope to leverage this concept into a powerful tool for social trading in the future. TBD

We at CoinData.IO aim to build the platform into a robust amazing tool for crypto traders alike, newbie or veteran. We thank you all for the continued support of the site.

Ciao Smiley

May the force be with you all!

CoinData.IO

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 09:19:12 PM

#giveaway FREE 10 Day Trial Account to CoinData.IO. Block 451,900. Guess last character of BLOCK HASH wins!

https://twitter.com/Coindata_IO/status/828713971654021122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: