Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] 💸 COINDATA.IO | POLO trading signal service | Ƀ0.005 for 1 day trial 💸  (Read 23525 times)
coindata.io (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 07:20:04 PM

Paid also for a test

Thank you! Please give feedback if you have some time!

Have a nice day!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 02:59:28 PM

I must say i have tons of feedback and questions

I am blindly following, so i bought CLAM and FLO as suggested.
Will there be a sell signal ? The status is for example neutral for Clam now.
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 08:08:21 PM

In crypto, you dont know where is the top. Check POT what did in the last days. Gone crazy. I took profit at 100%, then it went up another xxx%. There are no sell signals yet, thats under development. How I decide when to sell? I have a mental stop loss at 30% loss. On the other side,  usually I go for 20-50% profit, thats fair enough imho. Your own greed is your enemy! Dont become a bagholder: take profit, dont look back, wait for another trade.

CLAM became neutral because volume and price changed too much in the last days. But there was a buy signal, the algo saw that something was going with that coin. As I see it is accumulating now, 0.0008-0.001 might be the bottom. You can see a trend change on daily in June this year, after that a big spike up to 0.0022. Trading volume rised, so the signal at 0.001 can be profitable.

Personally I prefer low volume coins: daily volume below 50 BTC. When a signal comes, I buy in a small amount and set an order to sell on 30% profit. Easy money. A "fat finger" (someone buys up the order book) effect can give you profit really fast.

But dont forget! This is a tool that helps you trading altcoins. Analyse the chart, check news before following the signal blindly. You might see something that I and the algo dont.

Happy trading!
CIO

Spratan

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:39:46 AM

In crypto, you dont know where is the top. Check POT what did in the last days. Gone crazy. I took profit at 100%, then it went up another xxx%. There are no sell signals yet, thats under development. How I decide when to sell? I have a mental stop loss at 30% loss. On the other side,  usually I go for 20-50% profit, thats fair enough imho. Your own greed is your enemy! Dont become a bagholder: take profit, dont look back, wait for another trade.

CLAM became neutral because volume and price changed too much in the last days. But there was a buy signal, the algo saw that something was going with that coin. As I see it is accumulating now, 0.0008-0.001 might be the bottom. You can see a trend change on daily in June this year, after that a big spike up to 0.0022. Trading volume rised, so the signal at 0.001 can be profitable.

Personally I prefer low volume coins: daily volume below 50 BTC. When a signal comes, I buy in a small amount and set an order to sell on 30% profit. Easy money. A "fat finger" (someone buys up the order book) effect can give you profit really fast.

But dont forget! This is a tool that helps you trading altcoins. Analyse the chart, check news before following the signal blindly. You might see something that I and the algo dont.

Happy trading!
CIO

Thanks for your complete answer. It is becoming clearer on why you created this site, and how you use it.
If I am right, before developing this tool, you were an intraday trader, checking several times each day many coins and changes in volume, waiting for a quick pump to enter and quit quickly. So the alerts saves you lots of time now. Generally speaking, the site is very well done with high potential if you have a specific system and use.

There are obvious priorities you have already foreseen (statistics, automation and DUMP signal). Nonetheless could you detail what system and type of trading is the tool for, and not for :

1/ PUMP : It seems that the algo looks for a positive change in volume in the 30min-4h-5D-15D last days and a positive price excursion under 50%. I don't need details but could you tell what makes the signal change or even cancel the Pump ? What is in the system the current exit signal : changes in status ? Guessing or profit threshold are best ways to baghold.
Also, one could need a better definition of "status bar" and precise behaviour to follow if status is (Pump/watch/neutral/wall) or if a change occurs and for which timeframe the system is designed. For example, can a PUMP signal lasts only 10 minutes ? and what does it mean ?

You wrote somewhere that after a buy signal, you need to invest in 1h time. Consequently, what do you do when you missed a signal during night-time? Do you enter even if the price is 10% higher or there is strong slippage or spread ?

2/ For others traders or investors, a pump is at least 300%. Lots of traders use only 1D charts, investing rarely but searching for at least doubling the investment and go even X10 to X100 long term. POT was more in this frame. I am not saying one strategy is more profitable than the other. 10% each day is also exceptional. But a 1D strategy doesn't require to check charts more than once a day or be reactive in less than 1h. 15 min to 1h to invest is very demanding.

Have you an idea how to use your site with a longer term strategy, and how you would adapt it ?
I am thinking that the tool could be useful for entry points, the last hours before a pump. For example, I am waiting to enter for the first time in REP (Augur). I really think that the site could be even more profitable with long term signals added. Indirectly, it is what you seems to do when saying to check long term charts before buying, or not exiting even if the signal PUMP disappeared.

3/ I fear that we should be in a global PUMP market, so results would have been less positive, even catastrophic, if we were in dump times. I remember bots, scalp and ping-pong algos wich were highly profitable in 2013 and deadly in 2014. Bagholding is only temporary in a rising market, so you can easily exit. Otherwise, it is fatal !

4/ About VIEWS and rows, +1 for preferred coins or coins only you invested in (Like current filters in Poloniex)

Congrats for your site, you are really on the good path ! I am very eager to see more !
Spratan

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:13:11 AM

Forgot one question : what triggers the tweet "buy signal result: XXX% max. profit." ?
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 07:38:00 PM

In crypto, you dont know where is the top. Check POT what did in the last days. Gone crazy. I took profit at 100%, then it went up another xxx%. There are no sell signals yet, thats under development. How I decide when to sell? I have a mental stop loss at 30% loss. On the other side,  usually I go for 20-50% profit, thats fair enough imho. Your own greed is your enemy! Dont become a bagholder: take profit, dont look back, wait for another trade.

Happy trading!
CIO

Thanks for your complete answer. It is becoming clearer on why you created this site, and how you use it.
If I am right, before developing this tool, you were an intraday trader, checking several times each day many coins and changes in volume, waiting for a quick pump to enter and quit quickly. So the alerts saves you lots of time now. Generally speaking, the site is very well done with high potential if you have a specific system and use.

Thank you, I am happy you can see the purpose of this tool.

There are obvious priorities you have already foreseen (statistics, automation and DUMP signal). Nonetheless could you detail what system and type of trading is the tool for, and not for :

1/ PUMP : It seems that the algo looks for a positive change in volume in the 30min-4h-5D-15D last days and a positive price excursion under 50%. I don't need details but could you tell what makes the signal change or even cancel the Pump ? What is in the system the current exit signal : changes in status ? Guessing or profit threshold are best ways to baghold.
Also, one could need a better definition of "status bar" and precise behaviour to follow if status is (Pump/watch/neutral/wall) or if a change occurs and for which timeframe the system is designed. For example, can a PUMP signal lasts only 10 minutes ? and what does it mean ?

This is a volumetric tool, watches only trading volume changes. Doesnt care about open/close prices, fibo or anything else. Supply and demand, thats the most important thing in my opinion. The timeframe is 1h-4h-1d. I used to be a daytrader but that took too much time from me. Now I make 2-3 trades a week and only pick the fundamentally analysed coins. Sometimes crazy things happen, and I fomo enter a trade, but I stick to my rule: always take profit.

You wrote somewhere that after a buy signal, you need to invest in 1h time. Consequently, what do you do when you missed a signal during night-time? Do you enter even if the price is 10% higher or there is strong slippage or spread ?

If I miss a signal I dont trade it later, it might go against me. There are another opportunities, I wait for a new one.

2/ For others traders or investors, a pump is at least 300%. Lots of traders use only 1D charts, investing rarely but searching for at least doubling the investment and go even X10 to X100 long term. POT was more in this frame. I am not saying one strategy is more profitable than the other. 10% each day is also exceptional. But a 1D strategy doesn't require to check charts more than once a day or be reactive in less than 1h. 15 min to 1h to invest is very demanding.

Have you an idea how to use your site with a longer term strategy, and how you would adapt it ?
I am thinking that the tool could be useful for entry points, the last hours before a pump. For example, I am waiting to enter for the first time in REP (Augur). I really think that the site could be even more profitable with long term signals added. Indirectly, it is what you seems to do when saying to check long term charts before buying, or not exiting even if the signal PUMP disappeared.

I am working on a long term signal but need to test the algo. Have to tweak the accumulation status settings. The system can decide if its happening or not but it needs some long-term testing. This will be the WTCH / WALL hybrid signal that comes only when price starts to break out a long accumulation.

3/ I fear that we should be in a global PUMP market, so results would have been less positive, even catastrophic, if we were in dump times. I remember bots, scalp and ping-pong algos wich were highly profitable in 2013 and deadly in 2014. Bagholding is only temporary in a rising market, so you can easily exit. Otherwise, it is fatal !

If this tool works for 1-2 years I will be happy. Already made profit with it with so tiny work, subscribers are also profitable as I see in private messages. I try to adopt the market changes, but remember, supply and demand is the main thing in trading. As long as we see volume we can make profit. If law-makers force the exchanges to hide orderbook completely (as in Forex), this tool goes down the drain. Until then lets grab some extra income.

4/ About VIEWS and rows, +1 for preferred coins or coins only you invested in (Like current filters in Poloniex)

Working on a "Basket" filter and a portfolio manager that will give you this feature.

Congrats for your site, you are really on the good path ! I am very eager to see more !

Thank you, will keep up the work for you!

topbtcru

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:51:11 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2016, 04:13:14 PM by topbtcru

Hey! I deposited trial price half an hour ago, but still cant active my dashboard. Can you please help me with it? Cant wait to use it.  Smiley

Update: all good now! awesome service)
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 04:34:10 PM

Hey! I deposited trial price half an hour ago, but still cant active my dashboard. Can you please help me with it? Cant wait to use it.  Smiley

Update: all good now! awesome service)

Hello there,

Your account is activated after 6 confirmations. Smiley

Thank you, grab some profit!
CIO

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 06:34:52 AM

Added a Notifications page to the site so you can check the messages sent out in a nice format.

Spratan

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:38:58 PM

By the way, why $SYNC on polo is not on coindata Huh
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:11:31 AM

It is filtered out to not show. Price is too high and volume is near zero. There are some other coins that not listed because of some reasons like this.

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 09:46:18 AM

Android application is coming soon! Stay tuned!  Cheesy

Spratan

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:30:00 PM

It is filtered out to not show. Price is too high and volume is near zero. There are some other coins that not listed because of some reasons like this.

Thanks
Volume is 46 BTC now. I wouldn't say "Price is too high". There are only 1000 coins, making the relative price in BTC higher than usual, but the marketcap is not even in the top 100, with only 250K$.

Beware with filters. Exceptional profits are sometimes made with "pennystocks", precisely because everybody initially filtered them for some reasons.
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:48:49 PM

Thanks
Volume is 46 BTC now. I wouldn't say "Price is too high". There are only 1000 coins, making the relative price in BTC higher than usual, but the marketcap is not even in the top 100, with only 250K$.

Beware with filters. Exceptional profits are sometimes made with "pennystocks", precisely because everybody initially filtered them for some reasons.

Thank you for your feedback! Will consider tweaking the filters.

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:50:05 PM

Portfolio manager is live now. Track your altcoin investments on https://coindata.io/portfolio

Happy trading!

kwest

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:02:59 PM

Considering trying out the site when I have more time to trade again. Looks like an interesting tool. Bookmarked!
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:06:17 AM

Considering trying out the site when I have more time to trade again. Looks like an interesting tool. Bookmarked!

Thank you! Happy trading!

Spratan

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:40:28 PM

Just invested in $VIA as signal said.

Please create an exit signal !  Roll Eyes I have no idea when to sell. I only know that the pump can be huge.
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 03:50:23 PM

Just invested in $VIA as signal said.

Please create an exit signal !  Roll Eyes I have no idea when to sell. I only know that the pump can be huge.

Good! Im working on the exit signal notification, but first things first: Android app!

Have a nice day!

Spratan

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:03:47 PM

Thanks !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: