Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:22:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Micro trading !  (Read 516 times)
abhishek.g (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:47:39 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2016, 06:11:06 PM by abhishek.g

Welcome to this thread . I will conduct some trades quite small in volumes and this thread is for the same . You can freely conduct small trades out here . As far as hijacking is concerned , you are free to post your own offers here .

I am currently selling btc for perfectmoney , vol. as low as $17 usd worth btc .

Rate : preev.com + 10 % .
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:18:26 PM

I would be interested in this but my question is do you only do trades in perfect money?
Isn't it the same risk involved to you as the buyer if it were paypal or payza for the reason of chargebacks?
You must have a verified account with them if you have confidence in not having this done to you with any deals from members here.
Just a question thats all.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:28:44 PM

I would be interested in this but my question is do you only do trades in perfect money?
Isn't it the same risk involved to you as the buyer if it were paypal or payza for the reason of chargebacks?
You must have a verified account with them if you have confidence in not having this done to you with any deals from members here.

I am currently selling in perfectmoney only so that there is no risk . Perfectmoney is safe as far as I know . Please do correct me if you think I am wrong .
FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 03:41:24 PM

I am currently selling in perfectmoney only so that there is no risk . Perfectmoney is safe as far as I know . Please do correct me if you think I am wrong .
Perfect money is 100% safe coz its irreversible so you can sell bitcoins freely using perfect Money
But remember never go first always use trusted escrow if you keep following these rules you are safe
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 02:58:41 PM

I checked this tread, but people are just talking about fiat currency to Bitcoin. I supposed to trade in altcoins .
But any way altcoin trading is also a great industry.
Even newbie also making good ROI with cryptocurrencies.
abhishek.g (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:56:52 PM

I checked this tread, but people are just talking about fiat currency to Bitcoin. I supposed to trade in altcoins .
But any way altcoin trading is also a great industry.
Even newbie also making good ROI with cryptocurrencies.

You have a good point but I believe , for any transaction with altcoins you should have a lot of wallets and addresses to maintain . However if you are really interested in having a transaction with altcoins , do let me know and I will manage for that .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: