Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a micro loan of 0.005, willing to repay 0.01  (Read 394 times)
easygoingnoah (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:39:55 PM

Hello ! I am buying bitcoin from coinbase and do not want to wait a week to receive them. I am looking for 0.005 bitcoin, and when my coin comes in from coinbase (should be a few days it says) I will repay 0.01 to my lender. The only collateral I have is this account, sorry I do not have anything else to offer. I will be using the coins to do some small scale P2P short term lending. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 08:46:19 PM

The only collateral I have is this account, sorry I do not have anything else to offer.

Your account worth 0 cent...
Your odds to have the money here is ~0%, could you post a proof about the coinbase bought money?

Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:52:29 PM

Hello ! I am buying bitcoin from coinbase and do not want to wait a week to receive them. I am looking for 0.005 bitcoin, and when my coin comes in from coinbase (should be a few days it says) I will repay 0.01 to my lender. The only collateral I have is this account, sorry I do not have anything else to offer. I will be using the coins to do some small scale P2P short term lending. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Its just wast of time your account is new and you have only two posts no one going to give you this try to arrange from other sources like family & friend or go to Games and Round section or in services section hope you can catch any give away for this amount
easygoingnoah (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:57:12 PM

The only collateral I have is this account, sorry I do not have anything else to offer.

Your account worth 0 cent...
Your odds to have the money here is ~0%, could you post a proof about the coinbase bought money?

Yes I would be glad to send a photo of the awaiting bitcoin
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:26:04 PM

The only thing that comes to my mind after looking at 2x repayment of original amount is that you will gamble the money and you are quite optimistic that you will win it. Please make sure you either close this request or give some valid collateral else you might get red trust.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████