Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My account got stolen  (Read 1082 times)
dilatedPixel_alt (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:00:57 PM

My lastpass account got hacked that contained as well my user password as you see it got changed if you check the seclog page

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17455

Help me as soon as possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:03:17 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 11:14:44 PM by Jhanzo

Wow and I just PMed theymos about you(r account).  I think you'll still need to prove your ownership of that account (read this thread), or maybe wait for an admin to look into it.

Hmm...  OP went offline pretty fast. :S  And that way of posting...  This might get embarrassing.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:29:07 PM

My lastpass account got hacked that contained as well my user password as you see it got changed if you check the seclog page

I suggest you properly read this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0 which is pinned in this META section of this forum as the only person who can help you with this is Admin and he has clearly laid down the procedure in before mentioned thread

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
dilatedPixel_alt (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:33:26 PM

Secured my different accounts no staked message
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 11:46:17 PM

This seems suspicious. Not to say that OP is not dilatedPixel, but I would be surprised to see that the owner suddenly decided to come onto BCT now as news about the hacked accounts came recently.

I'm not sure that if I was offline for 3 years, that I'd be omniscient and come on less than a day after the password was changed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=192331.0 - if the trade was in BTC, the only way you would be able to prove you are dilatedPixel is to sign the address that you used for it, though I doubt that's in the records.

cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 02:12:35 AM

Lol who the hell are you and why did you leave random trust on my profile? You must be a Zoomer alt. He is the last butthurt pussy that got busted for buying an account and trust farming.
Zosuda

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:36:10 AM

You need a private key to prove ownership not sure if the staff will give it back without one mate
ricreis394

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:39:25 PM

That's why I don't trust my passwords on a third party website.
I always suggest using some encrypted database on your computer with password like KeePass or just keep them in your brain.
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:45:56 PM

Last posted was at 2013 and last active was about a month ago, i wonder why you just notice it now.
I just checked your account and looks like you never post your bitcoin address, so there's no way to prove that you're the real dilatedPixel

To be honest, i think you should move on because theymos sometimes don't answer PM or respond very slow Sad
Also, i wonder who would hack Jr. Member account without much value anyway.

dilatedPixel was a DT user under theymos (now removed).  Also I suspect that OP is not really dilatedPixel after all.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
reginalkri

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:13:08 PM

If an account gets stolen, can't it be recovered with your email?
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:07:05 AM

Last posted was at 2013 and last active was about a month ago, i wonder why you just notice it now.
I just checked your account and looks like you never post your bitcoin address, so there's no way to prove that you're the real dilatedPixel

To be honest, i think you should move on because theymos sometimes don't answer PM or respond very slow Sad
Also, i wonder who would hack Jr. Member account without much value anyway.

dilatedPixel was a DT user under theymos (now removed).  Also I suspect that OP is not really dilatedPixel after all.

I guarantee this was a Zoomer alt. Dilatedpixel was hacked and left him negative trust so he made this account to ask that it be recovered to the original owner. My trust proves that. Why only leave negative trust for me, on a throwaway account but not leave me negative trust from your main account? Oh ya, because Zoomer already left me negative trust showing he bought that account. Case closed.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:39:23 AM

it the account gets stolen that the thief would change the email address in the account so it won't be possible to use your email to request a new password thru forgot password option so it won't be recovered from that
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 10:18:55 AM

it the account gets stolen that the thief would change the email address in the account so it won't be possible to use your email to request a new password thru forgot password option so it won't be recovered from that
Yeah most thieves aren't stupid enough leave all the details the same when they access someone else's account.

When you did, if you ever did, have ownership of the account, you should have posted your address on the address thread and then now you could provide Theymos with a signed message from that account to show that you are in control of that Bitcoin address.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: